Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best (21933 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Jaytecq(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
k
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by epospiky(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
kk
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Cajal(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
They are the best after UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.....check the records men...

4 Likes

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by brunobaba(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greatest OOUITES...I know y'all will skin me alive,OSUITES...pls like my comment jare.

1 Like

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Pidginwhisper: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by jeftalene(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Unilag ...University of First Choice.
Heavens ... Your Contractor of First Choice
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by joshrare(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
teamsynergy:
most federal uni are dwelling on past glory.... that's d fact...

fed uni standards are rapidly and the annoying thing is, no one is really concerned

yet no state tertiary institution can compete with them in terms of facilities and infrastructures plus man power availability
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by oclive007: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abeg make my ABU zaria people no see this kan news oo.
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Sammy07: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sirheny007:
If prostitution and other vices are part of what makes them the best, then i totally agree.
2nded
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
UNILAG is DOPE!
Best school cool

3 Likes

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Pidginwhisper: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rchibs:
Olosho A1
Drugs abuse A1
Bragging about how good dey are A1

Modified
Never Marry a girl from that school.. only a handful are clean the remain,..................
and you think you dey different?

1 Like

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by BrotherJesu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kingx4sure:
They think they are the best, while the best ones be like...

UNIBEST
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by cstr1000: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Their exams are relatively very cheap though. I did a comparative study of their chemical engineering exams with other federal universities at the respective levels.
They graduates lots of first class compared to other federal universities.
Many that is why their students think they are the best.
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by hadow(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pavore9:

Is it not the same University that has hostels that looks like pig styes as was shared on Nairaland some weeks back? shocked
*since when have hostels determined standards if education u must be from unilorin or eksu*
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Not Bad!
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Akposkibo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
It was my first time on a date at NYSC Camp.. I asked her out and she agreed. We went to maami for a chat. I had just #200 on me, I knew i had to buy us something. As a man I gat plan. I told her to wait for me while I went to buy us drinks..With my N200 I bought 1 can Fanta. I took an empty Sprite can and poured water directly from the tap into it.. I went back to my lady. A smile appeared on her face as she said: "Oh my gosh, how did you know that sprite is my favorite, I hate Fanta... give me sprite". Immediately my spiritual ears opened and I heard my village people singing " ITS OUR WORK O, SOFTWORK"

11 Likes

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Pavore9: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
hadow:
*since when have hostels determined standards if education u must be from unilorin or eksu*

And since when have where a student sleeps, reads and eat not have a direct impact on his academics? You think universities all over the world that provide a high quality accommodation for their students are joking?

2 Likes

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by KevinDein: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
The Lagos Factor:

Lagos makes things happen. Lagos is glam, if you are not in Lagos, you are not in Nigeria. We can conclude this is the social panegyrics of the ever-bubbling and bustling city.
Lagos beautiful qualities rob off on UNILAG as an educational institution. And when you say Lagos is the centre of excellence, you can equally say same about UNILAG academic wise.
Being among the first generation universities in Nigeria established when Lagos was the capital of the country makes UNILAG to be more prominent than the University of Abuja and many other Federal universities. So among Universities, University of Lagos is where things happen, take it or leave it.

This is just enough reason for me to detest the school; situated in the most unlivable city in the country. Nothing pleasant about living in Lagos. The town is synonymous to traffic, congestion, high cost of living, noise, stench etc.

The town is just overrated

1 Like

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by culsol(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
anyway they are educated OLOSHO, lolllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Magjoel(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
cstr1000:
Their exams are relatively very cheap though. I did a comparative study of their chemical engineering exams with other federal universities at the respective levels.
They graduates lots of first class compared to other federal universities.
Many that is why their students think they are the best.
you say what? Unilag has one of the toughest exam, you can't compare our engineering exams to other schools. If our exam are that simple, why do we keep scattering scholarship exams and GRE?

3 Likes

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cajal:
They are the best after UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.....check the records men...
Let them know.... Greatest uites... Great!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Mosminic(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
hadow:
pls expantiate is it in d part where we have d most prolific professors or innovative students who ate proud of their efforts or what
ReallyAbeg Bros there's nothing like 'expantiate' in the dictionary though[color=#006600][/color]. Wo all this arguments about schools don tire me.
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Ttipsy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
that's their headache
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by adelowor(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

That university (OAU) is shit_, and you know it

Oh really? I guess that they didn't offer you an admission abi
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Gilenmiller: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Highest producers of crookes kwooo..
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by marttol: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
nothing special about unilag...
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by cstr1000: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Magjoel:

you say what? Unilag has one of the toughest exam, you can't compare our engineering exams to other schools. If our exam are that simple, why do we keep scattering scholarship exams and GRE?
That is a bloody lie. UNILAG exams are cheap. I have seen their exams and compared it.

And no, I did not say UNILAG students are not Good o. And Scholarship Exams and GRE are not a proof that your exams are harder than other schools' exams.
Anybody can pass scholarship exams as long as you prepare.
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
adelowor:

Oh really? I guess that they didn't offer you an admission abi

Lmao, I don't even school in Africa grin
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by Starkid3010(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
hadow:
have u met someone from oba awon university. I don't think so
Just Lv Dem Jhare
Re: Why UNILAG Students Think They Are The Best by ksbusari(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
they think they study well and cope wit stress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / What's Your JAMB UMTE Score / See What Delsu Student Did To This Young Final Year Graduate Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.