Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status (700 Views)

TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / Beautiful teacher Sacked Over Provoking Instagram Swimsuit Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

At a point in my life I could be regarded as broke. In fact, you won't be wrong if you referred to me as poorer than a church rat. I was already anchoring a television program as a Motivational speaker but despite regarding myself as a Strategist, nothing was forthcoming, money wise. I tried everything I had read in books and nothing seemed to be working. I found myself borrowing to Survive. Life was like hell for me.
As I sat down on a particular day in 2016 in my father's house, questions that helped turn around my financial status began to flow through my mind and I want to share them with you because I will love to see you escape abject poverty forever.

- Can You Continue Like This?

I once asked myself this question when I was so broke that I barely could eat. You know what you are going through, you know where you are supposed to be, you know how far your friends have gone. There are so many people who can't boast of five thousand naira in their bank account. The only thing keeping them is the hope that things will change. Can I continue like this? should be the question that you and I should ask ourselves. You may have a lovely girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband, parents, siblings that seems to be hoping with you that things will change but the truth is, there is a level that people can hope with you to.

- Aren't You Tired of The Shame and Mockeries?

I always tell people that the reason why most parents and siblings don't want their children to live and work with their talents is because they have not started seeing the money. The continuous mockeries from people should make you get angry at your present financial status and take steps to get out of that prison. Not every time we should laugh at the mockeries of people concerning us, mockeries should get us angry, not at people but at our predicaments. Sometime ago, I met someone who trekked from Ghana to Nigeria to seek for a better life because he couldn't bear the shame and mockeries from friends and foes anymore. When he got to Nigeria, he was sleeping on top of containers until things changed.

-Are You Stupid?
Only a stupid person will be suffering and be smiling. So the question is are you stupid? If you are not stupid you will do something about your present financial status.

- Don't You Want To Enjoy Life Too?
I used to belong to the group of people who believe that there is nothing in this life. My dear, there's a lot to enjoy in life. People who think like this are People who are still living in the box. It's time to break out and enjoy the best that life has to offer. Private jets were not made for just those individuals that have jets, you too can own one or two. Life is not meant to be endured but to be enjoyed. At the end of every month, I take myself out because I deserve it but we need money to do that often. If you understand that you too can enjoy life too and work and plan towards that you can break out of financial poverty.
The truth is, there is poverty in the land but despite the so called poverty and hunger some people are still flying first class, taking their kids and family abroad for holidays and studies, building houses in expensive locations, and spending millions monthly on clothes and gadgets. There are so much to enjoy in life but they require money, you can break out of financial poverty because you deserve to enjoy life too.

www.johnspeaklife..com

Succeed You Must

Johnspeak Uwangue is a highly sought after Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach.
For speaking, trainings and coaching invitations please call
Tel: +234(0) 7052931208

Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year in advance Lalasticlala mynd44.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status by AfricaGotTalent: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
JohnspeakU:
Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

At a point in my life I could be regarded as broke. In fact, you won't be wrong if you referred to me as poorer than a church rat. I was already anchoring a television program as a Motivational speaker but despite regarding myself as a Strategist, nothing was forthcoming, money wise. I tried everything I had read in books and nothing seemed to be working. I found myself borrowing to Survive. Life was like hell for me.
As I sat down on a particular day in 2016 in my father's house, questions that helped turn around my financial status began to flow through my mind and I want to share them with you because I will love to see you escape abject poverty forever.

- Can You Continue Like This?

I once asked myself this question when I was so broke that I barely could eat. You know what you are going through, you know where you are supposed to be, you know how far your friends have gone. There are so many people who can't boast of five thousand naira in their bank account. The only thing keeping them is the hope that things will change. Can I continue like this? should be the question that you and I should ask ourselves. You may have a lovely girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband, parents, siblings that seems to be hoping with you that things will change but the truth is, there is a level that people can hope with you to.

- Aren't You Tired of The Shame and Mockeries?

I always tell people that the reason why most parents and siblings don't want their children to live and work with their talents is because they have not started seeing the money. The continuous mockeries from people should make you get angry at your present financial status and take steps to get out of that prison. Not every time we should laugh at the mockeries of people concerning us, mockeries should get us angry, not at people but at our predicaments. Sometime ago, I met someone who trekked from Ghana to Nigeria to seek for a better life because he couldn't bear the shame and mockeries from friends and foes anymore. When he got to Nigeria, he was sleeping on top of containers until things changed.

-Are You Stupid?
Only a stupid person will be suffering and be smiling. So the question is are you stupid? If you are not stupid you will do something about your present financial status.

- Don't You Want To Enjoy Life Too?
I used to belong to the group of people who believe that there is nothing in this life. My dear, there's a lot to enjoy in life. People who think like this are People who are still living in the box. It's time to break out and enjoy the best that life has to offer. Private jets were not made for just those individuals that have jets, you too can own one or two. Life is not meant to be endured but to be enjoyed. At the end of every month, I take myself out because I deserve it but we need money to do that often. If you understand that you too can enjoy life too and work and plan towards that you can break out of financial poverty.
The truth is, there is poverty in the land but despite the so called poverty and hunger some people are still flying first class, taking their kids and family abroad for holidays and studies, building houses in expensive locations, and spending millions monthly on clothes and gadgets. There are so much to enjoy in life but they require money, you can break out of financial poverty because you deserve to enjoy life too.

www.johnspeaklife..com

Succeed You Must

Johnspeak Uwangue is a highly sought after Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach.
For speaking, trainings and coaching invitations please call
Tel: +234(0) 7052931208

Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year in advance Lalasticlala mynd44.

Great piece as usual
Lalasticlala should see this
Re: Four Thought Provoking Questions That Can Turn Around Your Financial Status by Perfectionist11: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A New Business: 5 Basic Steps To Owning Your Own Company / Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices / World’s Most Powerful Wind Turbine: One Rotation ‘can Power The Average Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.