Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... (3519 Views)

Moving Back To Original Whatsapp. It's Very Boring And Useless / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by nkemjacob2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
I bought my phone Oct. 23.2017 (brand new) not up to a month is giving me issues restarting.... When am browsing it will be restarting @ least 4 times in a day...or @ times wen am making calls it will restart @ d middle of d call...

I have removed my SD card yet no answer

I have done factory settings yet no answer....

What could be the fault
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Am suspecting d battery.
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by nkemjacob2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
Am suspecting d battery.
new phone undecided
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Behankey(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Maybe you've downloaded something that has tampered with your device. I use the Spark and I don't have an issue with it. Try resetting your device. Back up essential files first please.

1 Like

Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Avero(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Guy why not go and return the phone to where it was bought you should have done that since
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by scarycuteface(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bros, take this phone to where u buy am. Your matter na rare one because nothing do mine and e don even pass 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by kylorenng: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Take to a Carlcare Service Center to have it fixed
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Simeony007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Do you use glo network? Am just asking lipsrsealed

You know the devil can use anything

1 Like

Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Boyembo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Same issue with my sister brand new tecno camon air...i have complained and even taken to carlcare....substandard tecno...mtcheww
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by nkemjacob2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Behankey:
Maybe you've downloaded something that has tampered with your device. I use the Spark and I don't have an issue with it. Try resetting your device. Back up essential files first please.
i dont download any how app to my phone..... I have done reset the phone even done factory setting, I have removed the SD card nothing still
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by nkemjacob2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
kylorenng:
Take to a Carlcare Service Center to have it fixed
DAT is what d dealer ask me to do... I dey fear carlcare, make dem no come flash my phone I no go see some important feature wey dey inside the phone....
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Behankey(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2017
nkemjacob2:
i dont download any how app to my phone..... I have done reset the phone even done factory setting, I have removed the SD card nothing still
Hmmm. Okay. That is weird then. Just take it to Carlcare if it is close to u
Sorry for the stress
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by naijatechgist: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I bought my phone Oct. 23.2017 (brand new) not up to a month is giving me issues restarting.... When am browsing it will be restarting @ least 4 times in a day...or @ times wen am making calls it will restart @ d middle of d call...

What could be the fault

Battery problem.... I experienced the same with the last Tecno phone I used. Each time it start misbehaving I will just nod my head, remove the battery, insert my Nokia touch battery with some little packaging and I will take another glance at the battery and say the devil is a liar.. grin..
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by nkemjacob2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
naijatechgist:

Battery problem.... I experienced the same with the last Tecno phone I used. Each time it start misbehaving I will just nod my head, remove the battery, insert my Nokia touch battery with some little packaging and I will take another glance at the battery and say the devil is a liar.. grin..
my tecno k7 uses inbuilt ba3
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by tafat: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2017
nkemjacob2:

What could be the fault

Have you carried out the recent updates, if u have and it still continues take it to Carl care
Re: Very Boring And Annoyingly: My Tecno K7 Is Always Restarting... by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Make sure your device is up-to-date.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Air 2 Screen Replacement / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.