Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

$3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive (3292 Views)

Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi / FG Explores Options For Oil In North, Despite NOCs’ Budget Cut / $3B Down The Drain, Oil Remains Elusive In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive by mapet: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2017
trilobite:

leaders of thought? what does that even mean?

Continuing this argument would mean revealing my identity hence my decision to drop. (hint from my hash tag)

I must say though, I respect your passion. cheers!!

I respect you as well. I have also chosen to "choose" my words carefully so as not to reveal the identity of my organisation, else we would have gotten "specifics"

1 Like

Re: $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive by mapet: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Desyner:
What the likes of Kachikwu say is always tilted towards being political correct.
It will take people who aren't politically connected to one side or the other here to give truly fair opinions. Kachikwu has his master to appeal to and may never give us a true picture of what is best for the average Nigerian.
I have never heard of a situation where govt prioritizes refinement of proven reserves below discovery of new ones. It is only in Nigeria I see people do it and even defend it with irrelevant facts in order to sway unsuspecting onlookers.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $3b Down The Drain, Oil In North Remains Elusive by Racoon(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oil that is being replaced by more renewable energy sources? Wahala be like sleeping on bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Enugu / Throwback: MC Oluomo And Kids On Their Graduation / My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.