Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (37516 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by McGist: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
@GISTMORE

Singer Flavour's babymama, Sandra, tattoos his name "Chinedu" on her arm

Via : https://www.gistmore.com/singer-flavours-babymama-sandra-tattoos-name-chinedu-arm-photo

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by teresafaith: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
If you like tattoo him name for your life join, if he won't make you his bride, he won't!!!

22 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by princepee: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Because he is rich this bitchhhs will do any thing for him...
He ever goes broke there will do an usain bolt on him...hassle hard make money the hoes will come.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
you for tatoo your kidney too nau.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by 30BillionGang: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
sweetest heart
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
See wetin money dey cause grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by biggerboyc(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
If you like tattoo his name for your heart ,na you sabi. Que sera seragrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by thunderbabs: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
teresafaith:
If you like tattoo him name for your life join, if he won't make you his bride, he won't!!!

Haba, u can be so boko haram with words sha undecided Dtz unfair
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by biggerboyc(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beautiful.

Don't miss opportunity to buy quality product at a discounted price. It's jumia black Friday. Check my signature
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na so my babe tattoo my name for her butt.

Well the boy is a baller. cheesy

I get money, I get swag.

I dey young n handsome.

If na u nko grin
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
na person pikkin be dis?? orisirisi

11 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Mgoffa: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Baby mama drama
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Gift10: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bleep bitches..Cos he has money u tattoo his name on ur arm,Bleep you..let him go broke tomorrow u insult him.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Jodista123maria(f): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
all na story
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
shocked

Some women think from their anus.

She got pregnant for him yet it didn't make him marry her,
Now she thinks tattooing his name on her arm will make him marry her.

If she likes she should tattoo his name and the title of all his songs on her kpekus, if Flavour doesn't want to marry her, he won't!!!

She should accept her fate as a baby mama and move on with her unfortunate life.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by christm386: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
If u like tatoo him name 4 ur Toto, he no go Marry u
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Mizsylviah(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Flavour right now

7 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by austonclint(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hahahaha... She need a second baby ...

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmm mm, some people can be so funny o, so after the break up what will you now tell your next boyfriend ehn, will you say "baby, you know that my uncle aunty child that stays not so far from here, it is his name that is chinedu o", I laugh in Swahilicheesygringrin

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by alexie4real(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62344624] shocked[/quote*oya drop ur usual bomb*

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by grandstar(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is just dumb.

Has he said I do? Has he presented you a ring?

You're chasing other men away even the ones who one day thought may marry you.

One of Tuface baby mamas has already gotten married and has kids. The other one too might have but don't want to say what I'm not sure of.

You are not shrewd (Proverbs 27:12)

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
cool
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Once God gives you the key to a woman's life, you have won finally

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Bigajeff(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
First Love grin
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by romoruyi(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cool...
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Follow my signature... it will help you better than this rubbish. who tattoo eep
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Youngs247(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yeah we don see am she try. next

1 Like

Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Uyi168: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
princepee:
Because he is rich this bitchhhs will do any thing for him...
He ever goes broke there will do an usain bolt on him...hassle hard make money the hoes will come.
FACT!
Re: Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
if flavor no marry an nko?..... if na me be the man wey go marry her.... she for clean that tattoo.... fish brains everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Jidenna Shows Off His New Braided Hairstyle (photos) / Duncan Mighty Rescues Accident Victim In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.