Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (32990 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / TWO FEMALE PASTORS WED (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Kingx4sure: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Marriage is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Makanjuola89: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
next pls
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by silasweb(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is true Love
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
How sweet, may God bless their union
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Kuzee23: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some Doctors dey broke pass yahoo boys oh
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by AnaCheks(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
darkenkach:
Nothing for the broke guys.

Yea....forget that thing called love, Broke ladies for broke guys, it is a mind set bro. Make your money and marry them rich babes. They are everywhere. Class matters
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by theapeman: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
the day I will propose to all this useless naija women, call me a bastard undecided

I got no time putting a ring on one piece of junk's hand and telling the gorilla "will you marry me" undecided

at the end of the day there yansh will no longer be valuable after giving birth!

smelly thing that someone will later divorce!
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by shola0505: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
dainformant:
A barrister, Victoria Kumolu is set to marry her heartthrob who is a medical doctor after hooking up with him on social media. Agbeke Omoluabi, who shared the story of the couple's engagement - revealed how the young man disturbed her after putting up a picture of the lady (Victoria) on BBM display picture when they were in final year.

She revealed she had to give him Victoria's BBM pin due to his persistence and now the couple are set to tie the knot in a few months time after years of dating. Congratulations to them

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/man-proposes-longtime-girlfriend-meeting-bbm-photo.html

People go just they mumu themselves ontop proposals,and yet the rate at which people divorce is alarming,marriage is more than all this so called public stunts all in the name or proposals.
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Unitedabby(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kendroid:
What's it with ladies acting so surprised when ever their man propose?? undecided

If you try it with me, am taking my RING back tongue

funny you!lol
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
see fine couple
God let my husband be fine oh and rich...... + beautiful qualities added
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by romoruyi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Unitedabby(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
see fine couple

God let my husband be fine oh and rich...... + beautiful qualities added
*yinmu*
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
Why the lady come dey form 'shocked'? I have said it so many times, I soberdrunk when i decide to marry i nor fit act all this drama, i go just throw ring give the girl i wan marry and be like "please if you are not interested throw am back....... angry
got me laughing man. I concur.
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by moorevic(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin idiot
Marshalxv:
Lesson. girls don't be stingy,feel free to market ur female friends to ur male friends .Don't be too stingy with that contact. let's help our ministry biko. too many single youths out there
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ladies read my signature and grab your man asap too
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Some girls will never give out their friends contact to a guy even if they see love written all over the guys' face. Hmmmm. Some enemies of progress. They are the reason some of their friends are still single today.

So true. I've been a victim of that before.
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Drphemmy4u: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats Dr Okd.You have set the ball rolling.
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by dollarlander: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
HardHomies:
Nice one.... But love is illusion

In your dictionary?
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by dollarlander: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
shola0505:

People go just they mumu themselves ontop proposals,and yet the rate at which people divorce is alarming,marriage is more than all this so called public stunts all in the name or proposals.

But it has to start from somewhere, whether proposal or presentation.
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by kaball32: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Veraatabeh(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Some girls will never give out their friends contact to a guy even if they see love written all over the guys' face. Hmmmm. Some enemies of progress. They are the reason some of their friends are still single today.
nt really they want to knw if its love or infatuation
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Mhizrohzz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kendroid:
What's it with ladies acting so surprised when ever their man propose?? undecided

If you try it with me, am taking my RING back tongue

Ha haha u harsh oo
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
she look like Chioma, all d best to dem
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2017
seanery:
Finally....!!! I made FCT.
FCT - first Comment To?
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Veraatabeh:
nt really they want to knw if its love or infatuation

Please can I buy u pant?
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by YourFatherLap: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
I hope flawlessT is reading this...

I get plans for you o grin
Re: Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) by flawlessT(f): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
YourFatherLap:
I hope flawlessT is reading this...

I get plans for you o grin
Lol... Yes ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man Who Drives An SUV But Lives In A Rented Self Contain? / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.