Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East (21022 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Your mom is stupid
Your entire useless nonentity family are stupid and crazy.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by UchaNwababa: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
I will lead the fight against the Jubril Visit, if he ever step his Foots in my Dear State.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
UchaNwababa:
I will lead the fight against the Jubril Visit, if he ever step his Foots in my Dear State.
Let me quote you.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by wirinet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
UchaNwababa:

Then who should lead the fight against your visit or even your fellow state men's visit, if you ever visit Jubril's state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by SillyMods: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctokwus:
As per bloodshed,I disagree,but Buhari has no business in the SouthEast.
He has shown unbriddled hatred for the Igbos and the Igbos in turn have shown deep seated and well rooted animosity towards him.
The Igbos position seems thus:"we dont need your handouts or any special favors,but give us what is justifiably and legally ours,give us justice,allow us compete on equal terms with other tribes or allow us go our way".
I find no wrong in this based on Buhari's abysmally poor,parochial and incompetent leadership thus far.
Cry cry boy. You no dey taya?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by dokiOloye(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
PHILipu1:

You biafra rats can not dare our C in C.
Buhari didn't chicken out but he had ear infection that period and he was already sick.
Try rubbish tomorrow and you guys will see hell.
Bunch of noise makers
Don't worry,tomorrow he'll develop sexually transmitted infection.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by brookz: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
wen wil dis idiots receive sense?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by FUCKyouALL: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Your entire useless nonentity family are stupid and crazy.
Mr Cry me a river! your mom is my bitch. Hahahahahahaha. cry cry bastard
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by FUCKyouALL: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=brookz post=62346499]wen wil dis idiots receive sense? [/quo Your dad is a bastard
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by tobiasbeecher: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
am sori your youth are not able body,how can u call youth that are brain impaired able body?pls retrack that statement because it does not befitt the real situation on ground.as for kanu he has gone into hiding and thrown into limbo for life ,nigeria will never knew he exist and history of ndigbo will not mention his name because of his cowardice,he claim to be a freedom fighter and his frightened by ordinary bullet and yet decieve guillable youth into believing they are invisible against the foreign guns.guys dont u see how puigdimont of catolana turn him self in when order of arrest was issue against him?barzani of kurds in iraq is still much on ground pushing for freedom.is too early for kanu to go into oblivion pls he should come out our mumu done do.
Did you attend any school at all?
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Abdulrasaq1: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
I wonder when this ipob will recieve sense they dont have mind for war yet they are calling for it
AJEKUN IYA NI OJE(in dino melaiye voice)

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by blacknp(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
lolz.very true.
Claimed he was coming for a security summit or so and they told him that south east is secure and he should go for his security summit in d north east.
The lily livered mass murderer will surely chicken out again.
Wishful thinking,i know you still can't believe President Buhari is about to visit the South East after all that shouting from ipob,indeed President Buhari and Ipob are like Tom & Jerry,please where is Nnamdi Kanu?e done run as Baba show from UK?
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by blacknp(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctokwus:
As per bloodshed,I disagree,but Buhari has no business in the SouthEast.
He has shown unbriddled hatred for the Igbos and the Igbos in turn have shown deep seated and well rooted animosity towards him.
The Igbos position seems thus:"we dont need your handouts or any special favors,but give us what is justifiably and legally ours,give us justice,allow us compete on equal terms with other tribes or allow us go our way".
I find no wrong in this based on Buhari's abysmally poor,parochial and incompetent leadership thus far.
Why did you not place all these your demands to PDP when they were in power?Anyim Pius Anyim never complained for one day?

If President Buhari's presence is causing you high BP I strongly suggest you leave the east because I know say his visit dey pain you well well?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by billyG(m): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
d historical civil war/genocide of 1967 is about 2 repeat itself & again d indigenous pple of igboland(ipoi) threaten 2 draw d 1st blood.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Mr Cry me a river! your mom is my bitch. Hahahahahahaha. cry cry bastard
Nanana, your own useless dirty mother is a pig and an folkin bitch. Now go home and tell your impoverished useless father that he is mad. Show him this, tell him u said he's mad cheesy. Tell him, you and him, including your wretched mom are slaves forever just as ipob said. Hahahaha grin. Slave.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by FUCKyouALL: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Nanana, your own useless dirty mother is a pig and an folkin bitch. Now go home and tell your impoverished useless father that he is mad. Show him this, tell him u said he's mad cheesy. Tell him, you and him, including your wretched mom are slaves forever just as ipob said. Hahahaha grin

Hahahahahahaha. you fu:cling slowpoke, I will fu:ck your horse face mom again. Hahahahahahaha
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Hahahahahahaha. you fu:cling slowpoke, I will fu:ck yolur horse face mom again. Hahahahahahaha
Hehehe, go and tell your useless father that he's a slave forever. Tell him to go and lick buahri's shoe tomorrow. Generation of slaves.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by kantin: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
PDJT:
What is that Terrorist coming to do in Biafraland, except to urinate on the graves of our fallen Heroes and Heroines? May Chukwu Okike forbid that Sunni murderer from stepping into Biafraland, and let the land depart and swallow him if he dares. Isee!

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by FUCKyouALL: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Hehehe, go and tell your useless father that he's a slave forever. Tell him to go and lick buahri's shoe tomorrow. Generation of slaves.

Tell your mom to come and suck my dick joor! hahahaha. Fast fast
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by doctokwus: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
SillyMods:

Cry cry boy. You no dey taya?
If its Buhari matter,I cant get tired.
The man needs to admit his lies,bigotry and incompetence thus far before i will get tired.
For me exposing Buhari's many failings,just as it happened with Jonathan,is a redemptive task and in keeping with my objective,non partisan,non parochial,non clannish,justice seeking,corruption hating stance.
So as long as your type continue licking Buhari's a ss,my type will continue perceiving your odious stench from afar.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by doctokwus: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
blacknp:
I know say his visit dey pain you well well?
Its paining mr because he is a parochial bigot.
Check out all Southern leaders,known has shown his level of sectionalism.Even YarAdua,his fellow Northerner has not shown the unprecedented levels of parochialism Buhari has.
Yes,so his visit dey pain me.
Do u have anymore to say?
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by UfuomaUN(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You wont see that embittered soul called Oby Ezekwesiri, cautioning these suicidal terrorists from fanning the ember of war, which after they would claim victims....when the force of Law falls on them...

Imagine calling for spilling of blood, because their President is visiting South East? When python rises now, they will claim it was only words of the mouth, that they had no intention of carrying out their threats..

Security Agencies this is the right time to carry out final clearance...

Useless people.
Shut up
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Tell your mom to come and suck my dick joor! hahahaha. Fast fast
I have my goat available for you. There is one he goat moving in the around, it will enjoy your mom. I can't give your mom to my lovely dog cos she's dirty and irritating. Your father not different from the he goat. So nothing do your mother. U won't allow my dog to contact HIV from her. She smells too, so he goat odour won't have anything to do with it. Tell your mother to get ready. Hehehehe

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by godox2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChilledPill:
But come to think of it what is buhari's business in the East?

The south-west headslammers have been waiting for him to visit one of their many IDP camps still he hasn't,

The Niger-deltas on the other hand he promised to visit he didn't...

Now after sending the good for nothing soldiers all over the East and killed our able bodied youths and kidnapped our beloved Mazi Nnamdi Kanu he now wants to come and beg us to vote for him come 2019.....

Go and tell buhari that I said that he's mad- Nnamdi Kanu.

Where were the BSS, when the soldiers commits this atrocity, to the extent of kidnapping almighty MAZI?
This is serious.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by PHILipu1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
Don't worry,tomorrow he'll develop sexually transmitted infection.
Bunch of noise makers and chest beaters.
If phyton dance again now they will start shouting UN,Amnesty international etc.

Try rubbish through out that the C in C in will be in south-east and see.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by FUCKyouALL: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
I have my goat available for you. There is one he goat moving in the around, it will enjoy your mom. I can't give your mom to my lovely dog cos she's dirty and irritating. Your father not different from the he goat. So nothing do your mother. U won't allow my dog to contact HIV from her. She smells too, so he goat odour won't have anything to do with it. Tell your mother to get ready. Hehehehe

Tell your mom to wear sexy black pant. That old bitch likes it doggy. I gonna spank her till she dies. Hahahahahahaha
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by BudeYahooCom: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dumbohari the disease-ridden dog of daura have no business visiting the East. He should take his tours to dogs of the north and the baboons of eweduland amidst cheers of his dirty skull-grabbing ewedugerian zombies. grin
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Afamed: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Secessionists are propagandists.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by gete21: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Igbo people, the rest of Nigeria, don't want relationship with. They feel you are too strong.. you take over as illegal immigrants and leave nothing for others

The rest of country have become Mai tea.. so they are quietly asking you never to come back

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by GoldenChiddy: 12:33am On Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by talk2percy(m): 3:21am On Nov 14, 2017
We don't need the murderer!!! He should stay off Biafran land!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Raid On Edwin Clark’s Home Illegal, Officers Detained - Police / Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.