Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 PM

Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS (23136 Views)

Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video) / BSU Student Involved In Accident, Unconscious, To Start MBBS Exam Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by columbus007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol

Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by MONITZ: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The driver obviously played Need For Speed or Grand Theft Auto...and wanted to experiment those stunts with his jallopy truck on that pothole ridden road.

You cant even drive from Koker to Immigration on that Ibusa expressway without slowing down for those deadly postholes.

Next time, he should just run into that Jeff Oil street or Juinik Hotels. Those two places are 'no-go' areas for policemen in that axis.

Na just everywhere u know?If place A is mentioned u must definitely have a thing to say abt it ,same thing would definitely go for places B & C...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by elemeboy89: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin the police is your friend
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by MrLatin1: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ale wogbo.
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by Johnbosco77(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
NPF ur best enemy..
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by Dmes(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Will there be any righteous among Nigeria police...?
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by Habyz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pictures or adonbelivit
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by censeakay(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nigeria Police = pure madness
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by romoruyi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nawa
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by wambosamuel1980: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
That is the worst police force in the world we're seen it now.
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by greatbuc(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmmm Nigerians when will we know the truth. We think we can do somethings and get away with it. Read the Nigerian Criminal code.. Road traffic rules and regulations.. And all excerpts so you won't put your lives in danger and blame the system for purging you. If you are right you will go scot free. I have tried it.
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by highchief1: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
dainformant:
A driver reportedly became unconscious after he was involved in a serious accident allegedly caused by police officers who were chasing him in Delta state. According to reports, the police men allegedly abandon the unconscious driver after he landed in the bush. Read what an eyewitness Etolor Anslem Tare on Facebook.

Men of Nigeria Police Ibusa division caused this accident just now by chasing a truck driver who refused to stop at their post into the bush. They immediately turned their vehicle after the driver crashed and fell unconscious.

I saw them entering their vehicle and started chasing the truck, they overtook my vehicle along Ibusa road close to Ibusa junction. Thank God people saw the police chasing the truck driver and witnessed the incident.

The unlucky driver would have lost his life. Please always stop for the police because they don't value human lives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/police-operatives-allegedly-abandon-driver-chasing-accident-delta-photos.html
lol I drove pass this place and saw d car in d bush
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by daddio(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
obas01:
grin
But they said Police is our friend, Y are we running away from our friend?
angry

WHOSE FRIEND! ANSWER ME, WHOSE FRIEND!!!?

Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by smallsmall: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
dainformant:
A driver reportedly became unconscious after he was involved in a serious accident allegedly caused by police officers who were chasing him in Delta state. According to reports, the police men allegedly abandon the unconscious driver after he landed in the bush. Read what an eyewitness Etolor Anslem Tare on Facebook.

Men of Nigeria Police Ibusa division caused this accident just now by chasing a truck driver who refused to stop at their post into the bush. They immediately turned their vehicle after the driver crashed and fell unconscious.

I saw them entering their vehicle and started chasing the truck, they overtook my vehicle along Ibusa road close to Ibusa junction. Thank God people saw the police chasing the truck driver and witnessed the incident.

The unlucky driver would have lost his life. Please always stop for the police because they don't value human lives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/police-operatives-allegedly-abandon-driver-chasing-accident-delta-photos.html

Did you make a "mental note" of their vehicle PLATE number or vehicle body SERIAL NUMBER ?
We Nigerians need to be very VIGILANT and PROACTIVE in` dealing with these Rogues in uniform.

If that man has died, it is the same Policemen who caused his death, that would turn around to come and arrest the people who tried to help the victim.
Tha is why their life does not end well or their children end up being Robbers ...to many curses on their head
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by hidhrhis(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
after analysis of all d police force in the world it was declared nigerian poloce are d worst but one of dem came out and said they are d best dat deir analysis is wrong with dis i can say even if their is another english word we can use other than worse i will imply ppl to use it cos dis our police force is nothing near fair
it is dis our police dat will fight commercial drivers for 50 naira
it is dis our police dat will run away in a gun battle woth criminals
it is dis our police dat will drink alcohol on duty
it is dis our police dat will shoot innocent people like they are acting action movies
we dont have police but criminals all of dem dey are criminals
police are not your friend but ur greatest enemy if i see snake and police and im required to kill one i will kill d police and spare d snake
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by smallsmall: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
greatbuc:
Hmmm Nigerians when will we know the truth. We think we can do somethings and get away with it. Read the Nigerian Criminal code.. Road traffic rules and regulations.. And all excerpts so you won't put your lives in danger and blame the system for purging you. If you are right you will go scot free. I have tried it.

While l agree that you do not need to run for the "normal" Police except you are a criminal, l am sure we all agree that the Nigerian Police are not the "normal Police" that is engaged to serve and protect.

While Armed Robbers at times are only after your wealth, they will steal and go away but the Nigerian Police will steal and still turn around to extort you when you go to report at their station and if you dont give they dont mind killing you over something as trivial as #50! shocked shocked

You dont have to be a criminal before a Nigerian Police "wastes" you!
Remember they killed one of nigeria's fastest Sprinters, Dele Udoh, when he came to Nigeria and went to train at the National Stadium.
Every day, they kill innocent drivers just because those ones refuse to give theem #50 at their check points.

Why wont any sane person want ot runaway, on sighting such killer-animals in official uniform?
undecided undecided
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
But the "Nigerian Police are the best in Africa and one of the best in the world".

This country is a hopeless mess
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by thunderbabs: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Police, our friend...lol...

If na armed robbers nw, dt deir vehicle will never start up....buh to chase danfo driver jus to collect 200naira, dey go dey do car race.

Nonsense
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by jamexborn(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
I was stopped by dos fools today.....asking to check my phones, I be like why would I want to want to give you my private property, you need a court order to check my phone, they told me they can use their digression....smh
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by obas01(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
daddio:

WHOSE FRIEND! ANSWER ME, WHOSE FRIEND!!!?
Your friend grin
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by daddio(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
obas01:

Your friend grin

Na ya friend jare, I hate police more than their uniforms
Re: Driver Becomes Unconscious After Road Chase With Police Operatives In Delta.PICS by muller101(m): 2:52am On Nov 14, 2017
No wonder they are ranked worst in the world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / 7 Things To Check In Your Car Before A Long Drive - FRSC / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.