Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (12671 Views)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / 10 Ways To Tell That She Is Faking It [øřğāşm] / Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2010
All my life i have never dated a virgin not until now,there is this girl i am dating now,i love her and i know she loves me too,but she claims she is a virgin and i want to confirm it because we kiss romance but she would not let me into her world all because she says she is a virgin.please give me guides on how to know if she is a virgin.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Badriyyah(f): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
You say you love her, yet you don't trust her? There is no way to check if a woman is a virgin unless you want to take her to a gyno to get checked. Get over yourself and take her word for it.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by parislomo(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
Now that is very easy. All you need do is break a coconut on your head. If the coconut cracks, she is a virgin. If your head cracks, then she is not a virgin!!

hisses in spanish

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by dezzygal(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
chrisrock:

All my life i have never dated a virgin not until now,there is this girl i am dating now,i love her and i know she loves me too,but she claims she is a virgin and i want to confirm it because we kiss romance but she would not let me into her world all because she says she is a virgin.please give me guides on how to know if she is a virgin.
i like dat
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by daduke2k(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2010
Lol.  Coco nut strategy. Try it out.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
parislomo:

Now that is very easy. All you need do is break a coconut on your head. If the coconut cracks, she is a virgin. If your head cracks, then she is not a virgin!!

hisses in spanish

haha I like that! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Badriyyah am just curious and afraid of being taken for a ride,i know i said i love her and that is the truth.thanks for your adv.@parislomo,that was really funny.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
well son, it's either you just take that risk and trust her or take her to a gynecologist smiley
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ poster,u can ask your female siblings.they'd tell you. nwa mpa
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by MissyB1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Are You 'Fresh'?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by sistajay(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ Poster

You'll know when you stand stark naked in front of her and all she does is stare at your deeek as if to ask, 'WHAT'S DAT TING'?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by sesman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
parislomo:

hisses in spanish

best advice so far, I think OP should try this out, i ve tried it and it works, my head is still in good order which means she is a sexy virgin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Benny gee i dot have a female sibling,@Missy B am not fresh but this is my first time dating a Virgin am used to dating ready made so i don't know how Virgins looks like.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by sesman(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
chrisrock:

@Benny gee i dot have a female sibling,@Missy B am not fresh but this is my first time dating a Virgin am used to dating ready made so i don't know how Virgins looks like.

they are usually locked with a key, like a padlock, if thats not the case then she aint a virgin, she is lying to you grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
sesman:

they are usually locked with a key, like a padlock, if thats not the case then she aint a virgin, she is lying to you grin
when i put my hands inside it,it goes in that why am curios because i taught it always closed until one penetrates,but giving it a second taught my mind says if it is closed then how do they urinate?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Moyola(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
. . od! ;d
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by omega25red(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
Some of the topics you find on this site sometimes is scary and shocking.
Poster are you yourself a virgin? so what if she tells you she is a virgin and she turns out not to be is that all you base relationships on You kiss and romance but you can't enter so now you suddenly dont want to be taken for a ride.  grin  your maturity level is to be questioned.
you are probably one of those people who must see blood ehh If she sleep with you she is a LovePeddler if she tells you she is a virgin and she doesn't want to do it now she is taking you for a ride if she is not a virgin but doesn't want to sleep with you then she has a sugar daddy gezz abi

base your relationship on other things than just sex it would make the sex more enjoyable because you will know things about that person than just where you cant put it in.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by omega25red(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
chrisrock:

when i put my hands inside it,it goes in that why am curios because i taught it always closed until one penetrates,but giving it a second taught my mind says if it is closed then how do they urinate?
F.Y.I you definatley should not be having sex due to ^^^
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Chetachuku(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
Her name must be Virginia! She must reside in Virginia!! She must be a rookie!!! grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by sesman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2010
chrisrock:

it is closed, dont worry sir, virgins urinate from their mouth untill they are disvirgined, thats why, so nothing to worry about, she is still a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
Chetachuku:

Her name must be Virginia! She must reside in Virginia!! She must be a rookie!!! grin grin grin lipsrsealed
[size=38pt]FAIL[/size]
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
@sesman grow up and get serious.@chetachuku i don't think you are remembering your God.(are you sure you know the meaning of your name)
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by abrahym(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Then disvirgin her to find out.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by abrahym(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
Then disvirgin her to find out.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by parislomo(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2010
chrisrock:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
cry cry cry
you are pathetic!!
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2010
@parislomo,am i really pathetic?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2010
I wonder about the sanity of some posters. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by sesman(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I wonder about the sanity of some posters. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes he is unequivocally got a screw loose, grin another attention seeking buffon grin
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by kpolli(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2010
viewers he said advice not criticize
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,i don't know why you people are criticizing me,all i asked for was advice on what to do,i really Love this babe,but i have heard of issues where girls lie that they are virgins when they are not,and they use it to hold you until your wedding night.I just want to be sure that am taking the right step on the right direction.please criticize me not,all i need is your advice.thank you all.Am really confused.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Donvilo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
What u seeketh might shock u forever! lipsrsealed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by MPEROR: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
If you love her take her word for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.