Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA (8448 Views)

I Don’t Think I Can Live In Another Country Apart From Nigeria / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello Landers, please need this information for someone. What africa Country do you know is good to reside in terms of business or work, easy resident permit and all that, apart from South Africa. He is considering of doing either business or work and he want a place where he will get resident permit, with affordable cost of living.

I will be waiting to read your comment. Note l prefer people who can give a concrete and vivid point to support his or her comment and suggestion. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by umbo: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
try d Gambia or cape verde
d latter may appear cumbersome to process

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
East Africa countries like Ethiopia or Kenya.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Fallawx(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Hati13:

Kenya is out of it ... Kenya govt are crazy dude . Giving a Nigerian resident permit in is like getting US green card . Getting pupils pass is difficult not to talk of resident permit .
I don’t know about Ethiopia . @ CorpRoyal we just paddling the same canoe ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by talkless07: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Botswana .....best in Africa....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2017
umbo:
try d Gambia or cape verde

d latter may appear cumbersome to process

Thanks friend for your sincere comments, I do know Gambia should be one of them but it seem settling up a business like registering business in Gambia it seem expensive and accommodation is something else. I have not live there before thought base on information gathered the place is peaceful . As of Cape Verde l don't know much about their cost of living neither setting up a business what is a t last like. What l know is they are both Tourism destination because they are coastal countries. Cape Verde l learn that their Citizen have much freedom and all that.

I need more assurance and comments as regards to this as l am learning from the comments and l will also educate the dude on what l learn. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by ElDaIllest(m): 2:22am On Nov 15, 2017
corpROYAL:

Thanks friend for your sincere comments, I do know Gambia should be one of them but it seem settling up a business like registering business in Gambia it seem expensive and accommodation is something else. I have not live there before thought base on information gathered the place is peaceful . As of Cape Verde l don't know much about their cost of living neither setting up a business what is a t last like. What l know is they are both Tourism destination because they are coastal town. Cape Verde l learn that their Citizen have much freedom and all that.

I need more assurance and comments as regards to this as l am learning from the comments and l will also educate the dude on what l learn. Thanks
Try Namibia bro,not been there yet but my research about the place is good.Check her out will ya?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 2:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Hati13:

Thanks but l don't think Ethiopia should be seen on the list. They are well develop but their development only concentrate only in two state l think. They are a little backward in terms of exposure and hunger is still reign there.
I stand to be corrected. In establishing I guess the have low cost housing but l don't know howuch I will cost to set up a business there.

Their Visa process is somehow tech, not straight compare to Kenya.

Kenya is good but it over crowded and l don't think they encourage people to stay, they only encourage touristic visit so as to spend. Need more information about this.

I hope to see Rwanda, Tanzania, Morocco, Namibia, Tunisia on the list but the requirement having something to do with where you can stay freely without immigration problem, low cost of living, low cost of establishing and running a business.

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 2:39am On Nov 15, 2017
talkless07:
Botswana .....best in Africa....

Good but they don't encourage migrants, they are just like their counterpart Gabon boundry with river state..

What do you know about the place, their visa, accommodation and I there living expenses

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 2:47am On Nov 15, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Try Namibia bro,not been there yet but my research about the place is good.Check her out will ya?

Thanks that it very good, it part of the country highlighted. Other thing are good there but accommodation it fucking expensive. Not that big but doing business there can be grate. I have travel there before on a visit. Nigeria friend l meet some are doing well. Still need more info as it long l have been there around 2012.

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by talkless07: 4:58am On Nov 15, 2017
corpROYAL:

Good but they don't encourage migrants, they are just like their counterpart Gabon boundry with river state..

What do you know about the place, their visa, accommodation and I there living expenses
yes they don't encourage migrants into their country but they issue visas to people here in Abuja so I mean people still visit Botswana everyday

I know of about three guys leaving there ...you may not get a graduate job because the employment law there is strict even getting residence permit you must have masters degree.but they don't deport anyhow

5 Likes

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Fallawx(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2017
corpROYAL:

Thanks but l don't think Ethiopia should be seen on the list. They are well develop but their development only concentrate only in two state l think. They are a little backward in terms of exposure and hunger is still reign there. Am stand to be corrected. In establishing I guess the have low cost housing but l don't know howuch I will cost to set up a business there.

Their Visa process is somehow tech, not straight toward like Kenya.

Kenya is good but it over crowded and l don't think they encourage people to stay, they only encourage touristic visit so as to spend. Need more information about this.

I hope to see Rwanda, Tanzania, Morocco, Namibia, Tunisia on the least but the requirement having something to do with where you can stay freely without immigration problem, low cost of living, low cost of establishing and running a business.

@CORPROYAL i live in Kenya for years . i got married to a Kenya lady and my daughter is of Kenya nationality .. Kenya govt don't like Nigerians , Our people have over used there privileges by taking advantages of their love towards Nigerians .. Our brothers in diaspora has really mess up things for the good ones to mount opportunities .

Kenya was once a great stepping stone for Nigerian migrants but now things are kind of difficult . Only few Nigerians can boost of resident permit . While some use Student permit . while some uses 1yrs Multi entry visa (renewable ) which can only be issued to someone who has spouse or family in Kenya .

The most paramount question should be '' Where in Africa can you easily acquire resident permit excluding SA '' For your friend looking out for business permit i would advice him to visit Rwanda but he has to be very careful ... The Rwanda laws are crazy but he can easily Acquire Business permit .

Perhaps you can try Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Thanks and God Bless

4 Likes

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by cutieme(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Fallawx:

@CORPROYAL i live in Kenya for years . i got married to a Kenya lady and my daughter is of Kenya nationality .. Kenya govt don't like Nigerians , Our people have over used there privileges by taking advantages of their love towards Nigerians .. Our brothers in diaspora has really mess up things for the good ones to mount opportunities .

Kenya was once a great stepping stone for Nigerian migrants but now things are kind of difficult . Only few Nigerians can boost of resident permit . While some use Student permit . while some uses 1yrs Multi entry visa (renewable ) which can only be issued to someone who has spouse or family in Kenya .

The most paramount question should be '' Where in Africa can you easily acquire resident permit excluding SA '' For your friend looking out for business permit i would advice him to visit Rwanda but he has to be very careful ... The Rwanda laws are crazy but he can easily Acquire Business permit .

Perhaps you can try Zimbabwe and Mozambique

Thanks and God Bless

How about tanzania?
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Good comment out there with fact about Kenya and a great suggestion. Thanks and kudos. Also kudos to someone who comment on Botswana. Good info though.

More comment are welcome.

Tanzania is not also bad as there economy is really growing but their charges over permit are so high.. Try to pencil some suggested places down for more findings. Thank you all
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by umbo: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2017
pls what form of business if u permit me to ask, however if u are in search security, regular water supply and power and a favourable business climate.,...

There are Italians , Egyptians, Lebanese,Mauritanians and other nationals operating small , medium and big business firms in Banjul

Affordable tenement rate is obtainable around Serekunda ,Tabakoto,or Bakau

3 Likes

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Fallawx(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
cutieme:
How about tanzania?

Tanzania is good but u sabi say anywhere wey Naija enta na to spoil level there . If the guy get person to help ham out ...

Oh sorry let him go to Uganda I swear he would never regret it .. paperwork’s fast for there . And busy too dey move . He get one Naija guy wey dey sell Naija food for Kampala him na na bode .
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
O
umbo:
pls what form of business if u permit me to ask, however if u are in search security, regular water supply and power and a favourable business climate.,...

There are Italians , Egyptians, Lebanese,Mauritanians and other nationals operating small , medium and big business firms in Banjul

Affordable tenement rate is obtainable around Serekunda ,Tabakoto,or Bakau

Indeed l love nairalanders, they are ever ready to help in any capacity. The business have something to do with mining, agriculture and any other buying and selling, e.g electronic gadgets and rendering direct service.

In fact we never thought of people you mention that operate business there.
Are you sure about affordable water supply and accommodation in Gambia, what of doing business is it expensive to get business register there and permit ?
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fallawx:

Tanzania is good but u sabi say anywhere wey Naija enta na to spoil level there . If the guy get person to help ham out ...

Oh sorry let him go to Uganda I swear he would never regret it .. paperwork’s fast for there . And busy too dey move . He get one Naija guy wey dey sell Naija food for Kampala him na na bode .

Thanks and this a very good suggestion l have one Uganda friend though but he is not that conversant about doing business and also about business. I will like to know best way to secure their visa. They are middle east Africa. If any one know how to obtain their visa.

We are choosing from Uganda, Rwanda, Gambia. Egypt and Lebanon may be no going area because of religion crisis.. More enlightenment can make us to change our mind on the listed point though. I thank all who choose there precious time to comment honestly. God will be more concern about your lives all. Kudos and cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Fallawx(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
corpROYAL:

Thanks and this a very good suggestion l have one Uganda friend though but he is not that conversant about doing business and also about business. I will like to know best way to secure their visa. They are middle east Africa. If any one know how to obtain there visa.

We are choslosing from Uganda, Rwanda, Gambia. Egypt and Lebanon may be no going area because of religion crisis.. More enlightenment can make us to change our mind on the listed point though. I thank all who choose there precious time to comment honestly. God will be more concern about your lives all. Kudos and cheers!

Uganda and Rwanda issue visa on arrival but I would advice your friend to go for Uganda . He should speak politely at the port of entry . Have confirmed hotel reservation , also do some tourist attraction center research online to back up himself when been asked at the POE .

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2017
What about Cote D'Ivoire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Chuksmonika(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2017
MsNgo40:
What about Cote D'Ivoire?
yea,cote D'ivoire is the best,Just reside in Abdijan,and you will think you are in europe,Ivory coast in good

2 Likes

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by cutieme(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chuksmonika:
yea,cote D'ivoire is the best,Just reside in Abdijan,and you will think you are in europe,Ivory coast in good
How true is this?I heard the place is just like lagos in terms of infrastructure and that things are damn expensive there.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Chuksmonika(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
cutieme:
How true is this?I heard the place is just like lagos in terms of infrastructure and that things are damn expensive there.
its better than Lagos both in terms of infrastructure,even in electricity sef,tins are not all that expensive,u can go months without power going off

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by cutieme(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chuksmonika:
its better than Lagos both in terms of infrastructure,even in electricity sef,tins are not all that expensive,u can go months without power going off
Really?So how much can one get a house there and hope their ladies are good to mingle with.
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Chuksmonika(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:
Really?So how much can one get a house there and hope their ladies are good to mingle with.
my guy there pays 25000cfa p/m...... All Ladies in africa are good to mingle with,the main Koko be say,do u hv the Money...am thinking of relocating there soon

1 Like

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by suxes2005(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2017
cutieme:

You and girls sha ��

2 Likes

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Chuksmonika:
my guy there pays 25000cfa p/m...... All Ladies in africa are good to mingle with,the main Koko be say,do u hv the Money...am thinking of relocating there soon

So u are in Nigeria, but would happily relocate to Cote D'Ivoire?
If so, then that is interesting.
I'd love to hear more reasons....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Monstress(f): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Morroco is a nice place to be, they have a decent standard of living.
Tanzania is cool too, they are investing big in infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by LeSudAfricaine: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Burkina Faso
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Burkina Faso
Burkina Faso?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by LeSudAfricaine: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jayceon:
Burkina Faso?
was just being sarcastic gringrin
Re: What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA by corpROYAL(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things You Observe While Commuting In Lagos / Any Nigerian Living In Kuwait? / Asaba Airport Begins Commercial Flight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.