Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) (50900 Views)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Crop Top Lylon Bag With Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Really?

Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by ijpunk: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Martins98:
This stunning lady was spotted at the recently concluded Lagos Fashion Week in a dress made of plastic cups.Creative right?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-IRIKeIKeGeI/Wgms5LcbuDI/AAAAAAAD_Yk/1KKitisnBpw2jz5ZyY8m_ThIgkn_i5y5QCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by akigbemaru: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Martins98:
This stunning lady was spotted at the recently concluded Lagos Fashion Week in a dress made of plastic cups.Creative right?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-IRIKeIKeGeI/Wgms5LcbuDI/AAAAAAAD_Yk/1KKitisnBpw2jz5ZyY8m_ThIgkn_i5y5QCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by sammiepraise(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy the way people are becoming creative nowawdays . dats good but not for the street.
Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I'M NOT SURPRISED ...WOMEN CAN DRESS IN ALL SORTS OF THINGS.
that is called bin creative and not dressing in all sort of things
Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2017
bamoski:

Respond to your pm
ok
Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2017
TruePass:
You are pretty.
Can u wait for me. Am coming back to niaja to pick a wife.
Am your dream man. You can't find a better man than me. cheesy
Is that so?
Re: Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) by webngnews: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Ladies again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens / Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.