Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) (706 Views)

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Planets Venus And Jupiter Will Pass Each Other In The Sky Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by hajjiahmed90(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Did YOU see it? Jupiter and Venus put on a stunning show for early morning skygazers as they align in a rare dawn display

The two brightest planets in the solar system put on a dazzling display today for early-morning stargazers.

Venus and Jupiter were visible to the naked eye as they rose just above the horizon at around 6:00am GMT (01:00am ET) in a rare ‘conjunction’.

Neither planet has risen for observers in the US yet, with the display scheduled for 10:30am GMT (5:30am ET) for East coast skygazers.

Pictures of the two planets, which will visibly pass this close again only once during the next 100 years, have been shared online as Brits woke up to the amazing sight.

Scroll down for Images

Pictures of the two planets, which will visibly pass this close again only once during the next 100 years, have been shared online as Brits woke up to the amazing sight

CREDIT:Daily Mail UK

VIDEO OF JUPITER AND VENUS PASSING EACH OTHER THIS MORNING 7 a.m
https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXFvxIRqrdI

Source:::http://www.postrendy.com/jv2017/
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by tobillionaire(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
wow
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
wow, did anyone here in Naija see it?
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Beautiful. I've always imagined what it's like to be up there in space.
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingxsamz:
wow, did anyone here in Naija see it?
Everyone is either too busy hustling or fvcking around to be gawking at the sky. grin
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by Kooldon(f): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
I checked and I saw nothing as the sky was cloudy. Too bad... cos we need to wait again next 100years plus your current age, will you be arnd? grin tongue
Re: Jupiter And Venus Pass Each Other In The Sky. – (picture/video) by Dboy55(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kooldon:
I checked and I saw nothing as the sky was cloudy. Too bad... cos we need to wait again next 100years plus your current age, will you be arnd? grin tongue
You go don die nah grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenage Girls Win Global Tech Competition In Silicon Valley (photos) / Mosquito Repellent Killer - USB Electronic Pest Control / Blackberry Curve 8530 For 27,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.