Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (68221 Views)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by vikkeee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Badt guy
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
and so what make we fry tuwo
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Harmored(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:
video was too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left it playing and went to the kitchen to fix my self a toast bread. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store.

There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person.

I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well.

I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness.

My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep.

Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up.

I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was watching a video and left it playing to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to finish the video. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird noise in your night drawer.

So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my phone and this video still has 30 seconds of play time on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by royalamour(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:
video was too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left it playing and went to the kitchen to fix my self a toast bread. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store.

There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person.

I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well.

I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness.

My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep.

Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up.

I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was watching a video and left it playing to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to finish the video. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird noise in your night drawer.

So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my phone and this video still has 30 seconds of play time on it.

I hate this type of kukere story.

Modify it and to the point of you mistakenly touching her soft br3ast.

Then the situation felt awkward but the current of the sweetest shock won't just die in both of you, so you started to look into each other's eyes.

But the whole thing was inexplicably hot. So you leaned to kiss her.....

Ouch! Which kind mosquito be this.

So sharp is its bite on my foot.

1 Like

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wetin you expect, when you leave yam in front of goat, comot?
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
ifyalways:
What is more unfortunate is the fact that the lady will forgive the fvckboy baby daddy, take him back but will not forgive her mother.

It takes two to tango but men always win. . .cos women let them. shioooor.

Of course she would take him back otherwise baby daddy would become her step daddy.

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by delugajackson: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

Hahaha. Dude!!!!!!!!!!

gringrin

I can't believe I spent 2minutes of my life reading all that. Like, what the fucck dude?

You funny as hell!!

5 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
gbosaa:

Of course she would take him back otherwise baby daddy would become her step daddy.
True that. grin
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by babadey(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if A) the idiot daughter didnt scold the baby daddy equally AND/OR B) baby daddy woke up to the argument and fell right back to sleep, and that biatch didnt throw boiling water on his sorry self, then what is my concern in all these deluded people's issues?!

I thought you were a Man!!!

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by adeleye003(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Naso..
like seriously
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by blueSpartan: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
delugajackson:

Hahaha. Dude!!!!!!!!!!

gringrin

I can't believe I spent 2minutes of my life reading all that. Like, what the fucck dude?

You funny as hell!!

I don't get the joke,u fi explain.
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by jeronimo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

As lengthy as this is meaningless you were able to sustain my interest till the end. If you really wrote this then you should consider writing as a profession because you are good at it. Hope you don't talk like you write though because you will be one hell of a parrot.

10 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by onadana: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men are such dogs...
Imagine the whoŕe of a mother trying to defend herself
And women are what?
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by sholajigga(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
ifyalways:
What is more unfortunate is the fact that the lady will forgive the fvckboy baby daddy, take him back but will not forgive her mother.

Men were born to WIN

1 Like

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Diso60090(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Alwaysking:
I came here to watch the video but I didn't find any.
Okkk you be don go carry your Vaseline where you dey hind am unfortunately you dive rock
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by sholajigga(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
majekdom2:
The increasing number of cougars in these "feminist" countries.. grin

It’s time to book a one way ticket there!
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by sholajigga(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
babadey:

I thought you were a Man!!!

Maybe he’s a boy
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by delugajackson: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
blueSpartan:

I don't get the joke,u fi explain.
Lol. Can't believe you're asking me to explain a joke as lenghty as that.

Bros I fear you o.

smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by kirchofff(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
maklelemakukula:
You are a genius.
that's an old joke bro, the mofo copied it.

4 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by grunerite: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

Chai!

1 Like

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
maklelemakukula:
You are a genius.

Genius in copy and paste

1 Like

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Josh44s(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

3 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by blueSpartan: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
delugajackson:
Lol. Can't believe you're asking me to explain a joke as lenghty as that.
Bros I fear you o.
smiley smiley
grin
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by fuckpro: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
ifyalways:

...the f.uckboy is working for both he is just a hired hand
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Henitan24(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

cheesy... genius but naughty... had to log in to quote and like this. Kip it up dude
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
maklelemakukula:
You are a genius.
He is no genius, he copied the story somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by QueenColeen(f): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
timidapsin:

Not hating bro.
But, people have called you a genius and you have garnered a lot of likes. Why not tell them you got it off facebook. If you ever watch a foreign video on facebook, there's a 90% line that you'll see a comment that starts with 'video was too long...'

3 Likes

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by kgr8mike(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nollywood things
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by makky555(f): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
So true true oyinbo people no dey lock door grin angry

GistMore:
@GISTMORE

A British woman who suspected her baby daddy was sleeping with her mother decided to set a trap for them and her trap caught them red-handed.

To confirm her suspicions, the woman told her baby daddy to bring their son to her mother's house and he should sleep over till she returns. Then the following morning, she arrived unannounced to find her mother and baby daddy together in bed.

Upon sighting them, she screamed in anger and her mother jumped up from the bed and tried to explain but her daughter wasn't having it.

"There's nothing going on," the mother explained.

"There's four beds in this f****** house and a couch," she scolded them for sleeping together in a bed.

The baby daddy on his part woke up during the ruckus but lay back down and slept as mother and daughter quarreled.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fCmQvm-ZsY

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE https://www.gistmore.com/woman-caught-baby-daddy-resting-bed-mother-sex-video

Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by demefaboy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Plsssss Click link go to my fb wall and like my current pix, so that I can win https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074475659255561&id=100000794101880&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1074475659255561%3Atl_objid.1074475659255561%3Athid.100000794101880%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1512115199%3A-1503957520752552920&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex by emmpire: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abeg carry your blog comot for road.

GistMore:

WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE https://www.gistmore.com/woman-caught-baby-daddy-resting-bed-mother-sex-video

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.