Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict (51384 Views)

Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by thunderbabs: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2017
boborosky:

Why would you link me to bobrisky? That's quite insulting.

grin Oda, sorry.....na play me dey play oo..ur i.d sounds similar to hiz ni, datz y.....no vex, u hia cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by akigbemaru: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2017
TimeMod1:
A female sex addict is far worse than the male counterpart. Until she reaches menopause, her hormones become increasingly more raging & troubling. Worse still, she lets it out at the instance of a vibration, even as little as the vibration of a car.
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by ojlifa: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
I say rubbish,they are not qualified if not they would have said no and rain wouldn't fall.the qualified candidate is a candidate that can't be replaced.the women bleeped there way to sucess and while they where fucking at that time they were braging to there friend,I just bleeped wEinstein oh my god. Then turn back after he has helped them.I repeat when would men have the opportunity to bleeped there way to sucess.we have to work for it no woman hands us sucess,we work for it.so please women start requesting for sex from us so we can be sucessful.and from your comment you join the 80%.that is why anywhere I go I see women in charge I usually ask the staff did she work her way to the top or bleeped her way there

cococandy:
Of course.

A man in power insists on sexual favors before qualified candidates are cast for a role, given a job or any other example from the many instances where powerful men take advantage of those beneath them. But wait for it.... these men are the victims.

If these women weren’t throtting about looking to make a career instead of staying home, the men wouldn’t have to ask them for sex in order to give them positions they are qualified for. I can’t believe I did not see how this wasn’t the abusers’ fault. Silly me

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by Kbanka: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Polygamy
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by boborosky(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
thunderbabs:

grin Oda, sorry.....na play me dey play oo..ur i.d sounds similar to hiz ni, datz y.....no vex, u hia cool

I don't how he got a name similar to mine.....I've been bearing that nickname since wayback, from childhood. I registered this account back in 2006.

Apologies too bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Serial rappe points to sexual addiction
serial rape is another type of illness. It doesn't have to be that the person is addicted to sex. Sexual addiction points to some past trauma i.e a victim of rape, molestation and addiction
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
cococandy:
Do you even know what sex addition is?
It’s not an excuse for philandering.
exactly, I agree with you on this. Sexual offenders use addiction as an excuse but when checked thoroughly it's no addiction.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by cococandy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
ojlifa:
I say rubbish,they are not qualified if not they would have said no and rain wouldn't fall.the qualified candidate is a candidate that can't be replaced
this is quite ignorant I must say. So you don’t and have never seen a less qualified person given a position where the more qualified ones are passed over just because the person who has the power to give such positions benefits from the less qualified person? Willful ignorance is no excuse for condoning evil. You can pretend all you want but the truth is still the truth.

.the women bleeped there way to sucess and while they where fucking at that time they were braging to there friend,I just bleeped wEinstein oh my god. Then turn back after he has helped them.I repeat when would men have the opportunity to bleeped there way to sucess.we have to work for it no woman hands us sucess,we work for it.
because only a few women are in the position to hand you succes. And of the one who are in such positions, many do not see come for an audition or interview and immediately start thinking of how to get into your pants. Shows where the problem lies.

so please women start requesting for sex from us so we can be sucessful.and from your comment you join the 80%.that is why anywhere I go I see women in charge I usually ask the staff did she work her way to the top or bleeped her way there
You’re a child obviously. Thank you for wasting my time. undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
majekdom2:
serial rape is another type of illness. It doesn't have to be that the person is addicted to sex. Sexual addiction points to some past trauma i.e a victim of rape, molestation and addiction
Ok.
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by ojlifa: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
you know what,i think i want to be a child,first of all nobody set up a company only to pick incompetent people to work there,so the issue of less qualified is trash,women Bleep there way to success ,you can say what you like but it is a fact .in my secondary school we commit crime we got flogged but the girls all they had to do was cry or do some funny face and they get away with there crimes.when i got to university most of my class girls where in abuja fucking politicians and driving fancy cars in school,i can even remember once when one of our lecturer scolded a girl for coming late to a test right infront of everybody she put a call to the then minister of education and all hell broke loss.most girls in my class bleeped there way to there degrees,then it came to NYSC same story,you go for interview same story .the only child i see is you. women are very very manipulative creatures.then tomorrow one stupid lady would say she was raped .please save me that crap.

cococandy:
this is quite ignorant I must say. So you don’t and have never seen a less qualified person given a position where the more qualified ones are passed over just because the person who has the power to give such positions benefits from the less qualified person? Willful ignorance is no excuse for condoning evil. You can pretend all you want but the truth is still the truth.

because only a few women are in the position to hand you succes. And of the one who are in such positions, many do not see come for an audition or interview and immediately start thinking of how to get into your pants. Shows where the problem lies.

You’re a child obviously. Thank you for wasting my time. undecided
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by jbblues24(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2019
It makes me laugh... embarassed
Re: What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
You are so inspiring! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Coronavirus: 6 Persons Who Tested Positive In Osun Escape From Isolation Centre / How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.