Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often (782 Views)

How To Exchange Paypal To USDT Without Stress. / Buy, Sell & Exchange Paypal,payoneer,skrill, Neteller Etc Instant / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by puppiluv(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi all,can i get a trusted and reliable Paypal to Btc exchanger here? i'll be doing this often as i get paid in my Us verified Paypal account.
currently having to exchange to btc then sell btc to get Naira but i'll appreciate if i can get an exchange in Naira.
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by carbon1224(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Is it legit and how much do you have for sell
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by gidimasters(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
puppiluv:
Hi all,can i get a trusted and reliable Paypal to Btc exchanger here? i'll be doing this often as i get paid in my Us verified Paypal account.
currently having to exchange to btc then sell btc to get Naira but i'll appreciate if i can get an exchange in Naira.

Check out the Official currency exchange thread

www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by puppiluv(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
carbon1224:
Is it legit and how much do you have for sell
very legit you can make your verification to make sure i actually have direct access to the Paypal acct that's not an issue atall.
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by puppiluv(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
gidimasters:

Check out the Official currency exchange thread

www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals
Thanks i'll.
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by gidimasters(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
puppiluv:

Thank i'll.

Just be careful... Scammers are plenty here. Goodnight
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by Zdoh(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
puppiluv:
I am here for you you can check my thread here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin

Check my signature for whatsapp contact.......PLEASE NOTE :We only exchange clean and legit funds
Re: I Need To Exchange Paypal To Naira Often by bedfordng(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
puppiluv:
if you paypal is clean, you can get in touch with me via the contacts on my signature, whatsapp, fb, to have a great deal. will buy all, both paypal and btc if it is legit.regards

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Electrical Or Electronic Equipment To Be Repaired? / Just Another Random Question / Nigerian Business Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.