Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70930 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nwodosis(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
But you claimed you love her dearly, what's love without forgiveness?

355 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by mikejj(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin tell her not to repeat it again and stop scattering money like that anyone can be tempted.arrange ya money well

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oh God. This thread is very funny! grin

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this
Bro, no fall my hand. How can you say this? Abi Na only ugly girls dey steal? grin

after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.
In this recession, they don't test people with money biko. Are you seriously going to buy this?

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice
Here comes the emotional blackmail and rhetorical question. Lol, bro do wetin dey your mind. That's all I can say, you met someone two weeks ago and you trust that she's too beautiful to steal and she cannot lie. Kuku marry her. smiley

402 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Ajebusta(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
lol... forgive her... if she is a klepto she will definately do it again.....
And watch out she may not be a real virgin cuz I have been lied to many times like that...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by SUPERPACK: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
since you have refuse to pay her, make she kukuma pay herself.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Bibi294(f): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hope you've a laptop? She'll need to test you through that .. At least to know if u love her more than ur laptop

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by spyroet(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hmm what was I thinkin... Emm *clear troat* it obvious u ar datin an underage girl n a thief, if u ar still intrested carry on.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ibkayee(f): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Lmao

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by torres89: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
am going to say this in the coolest way I can

fvck the shct out of that bitck..

and then dump ha ass out...

how u so sure she's a virgin sef

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by walepackage(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
@op,you think "stealing" is only associated with ugly ones.Where did you got that theory from.Because shes beautifull.Well,the ball is in your court if you can be with a "thief" fine without complaining.I really detest a "thief" with passion.She's testing you my foot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
thought she is just a gf

forgive her, forget about test, she intended to stole it, i had such gf.

Some lady see relationships as an investment

by the way as usual let ur mission be on her kitty, like u think u are the only one seeing her..

fuuckk her hard if u can, like hoe ain't loyal these day kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
She's still there? undecided

Oya give her the phone. I want to tell her something.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
she forgot to tell you that her name is Test tube undecided

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
So because she is fine, you really think she might not be a thief. What of if she is a klepto! Huh! Okay. I feel you should do away with that girl. Look before you leap. She may not even be a virgin sef. What kind of stupid test is that? undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by NigerDeltan(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
See kwestion

Fvck that girl and throw her away

Next time you might not be that lucky

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sighs she's a klepto.

Choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nwodosis:
But claim you love her dearly, what's love without forgiveness?
yes, i really love her but cant coop with a thief, the memory keep hunting me

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lol see joyless advices even you makydebbie

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Palmchatstar(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
QueenSekxy:
she forgot to tell you that her name is Test tube undecided
but y is girls always testing guys

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
mikejj:
;Dtell her not to repeat it again and stop scattering money like that anyone can be tempted.arrange ya money well
thanks bro, but i cant imagine it, am just confused
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:

Bro, no fall my hand. How can you say this? Abi Na only ugly girls dey steal? grin

In this recession, they don't test people with money biko. Are you seriously going to buy this?

Here comes the emotional blackmail and rhetorical question. Lol, bro do wetin dey your mind. That's all I can say, you met someone two weeks ago and you trust that she's too beautiful to steal and she cannot lie. Kuku marry her. smiley
lolx.. you no go understand, this girl is too beautiful and innocent, if you catch me accusing her of stealing, you may personally slap me

15 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:

in my mind i have ended the relationship, but i really feel pity for her, she keeps weeping and swearing she never meant it, thats what am confused about

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ajebusta:
lol... forgive her... if she is a klepto she will definately do it again.....
And watch out she may not be a real virgin cuz I have been lied to many times like that...
no.. she is virgin, she has never had joywood bfore, her reaction to touches and sucks will tell easily

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
SUPERPACK:
since you have refuse to pay her, make she kukuma pay herself.
lolx.. nah true oo, i only give her trans, you could have a point tho
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
lolx.. you no go understand, this girl is too beautiful and innocent, if you catch me accusing her of stealing, you may personally slap me
My babe don use looks charm you. grin

vchykp:
in my mind i have ended the relationship, but i really feel pity for her, she keeps weeping and swearing she never meant it, thats what am confused about
She might be a kleptomanic for all we know so she can't help it. I'm sure if she was average looking, you wouldn't think twice. grin

pu7pl3:
Lol see joyless advices even you makydebie
Lol, that's all I can say.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bibi294:
Hope you've a laptop? She'll need to test you through that .. At least to know if u love her more than ur laptop
she cant near my laptop, even to watch movie.. funny u tho
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
spyroet:
Hmm what was I thinkin... Emm *clear troat* it obvious u ar datin an underage girl n a thief, if u ar still intrested carry on.
20 years old girl..! because she is beautiful and still a virgin.. is dat y u call her underage?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
torres89:
am going to say this in the coolest way I can

fvck the shct out of that bitck..

and then dump ha ass out...

how u so sure she's a virgin sef

she is really a virgin.. thanks tho, this was exactly what i had in mind, and thats what i will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
walepackage:
@op,you think "stealing" is only associated with ugly ones.Where did you got that theory from.Because shes beautifull.Well,the ball is in your court if you can be with a "thief" fine without complaining.I really detest a "thief" with passion.She's testing you my foot
thanks
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by walepackage(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
thanks
you are wellcome man

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
thought she is just a gf

forgive her, forget about test, she intended to stole it, i had such gf.

Some lady see relationships as an investment

by the way as usual let ur mission be on her kitty, like u think u are the only one seeing her..

fuuckk her hard if u can, like hoe ain't loyal these day kiss
bro.. u bad pass tony montana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.