Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70950 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
ariklawani:
No matter the amount u scatter around me to tempt me ,You will meet ur moni.....becareful of her.thief dey her face.only if u can talk over it with her.
thanks jare
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ademorphy:
You can change her bro, God will lead you through
i have moved on, cant risk it
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
iamuye:
bro use your head o.. She did not admit immediately that she took d money d moment u confronted her, i'm sure it was after she noticed u were very sure dat some money was missing after much interogation and d fact dat it was jst d two of u in d house she had no chioce bt to admit. D babe na beautiful thief, becareful
exactly

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
TimeMod1:
omo see story, why not preach to the bitch who throws her body on him.
help me ask oo..
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
OP ...there is a possibility she meant to steal the money believing you are a careless kind of person,..if you truly love her just after 2 weeks then what she did is part of why you love her,...love does not reject anything but changes everything,...how will you feel if you bleep her hard,.push her out and tomorrow,you see mob hanging tyre on her neck for stealing at a market place or stripping her naked?....please help the young girl,..you can limit the relationship to just friends in other to groom her well,..invite her to your place,..this time around hide the money somewhere she can think of then leave the room for her,..please start with small amount of cash,...Remember she won't regret meeting you if you help her out
you have a point, but someone else will help her, i already made up my mind to quit
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
IBBG:
op is ur location calabar? i just want to know
lagos..
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
fortunechy:
"she's still there crying" n u ignore her then come to social media to report first...plz find a better lie to tell us...... meanwhile,the story is still hanging may be u should complete the next episode by tomorrow.......meanwhile u have to go tru ur write up before posting. not suprice but surprise....thank me later
believe it or not.. true story.. morova am a fast typer so mistakes are inevitable
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Magnifik18:
All these LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG post and comments for ordinary N5,000.

Hmmmm, Nigeria! The hunger is really real!
lolx.. e dey ur body
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Organs:

This is what i will do, i will ask her sincerely what she needs the money for? If it makes sense, (like a pressing need, medical etc) i will give it to her, and tell her all she needed do was "ask" next time and correct her. Wetin be 5K? Then if i like her, i will continue the relationship but i will not bleep her, i will give her the benefit of the doubt. But, if she took the money for something stupid, that she can do without, like to buy as always one shoe etc, i will correct her and that all she needed do was ask but i will leave her.
we r all diff tho, i never tought of that and i cant dash 5k for now
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
vchykp:
we r all diff tho, i never tought of that and i cant dash 5k for now

I like your straightforwardness and honesty. But bros, person wey be virgin, and ready to submit (like you rightly said, her pride) to you, and you can't afford to give am 5K? bros, you fall my hand oh. anyways, abeg, sincerely ask am wetin she wan take the money do? then, PM me.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
vchykp:
thanks and God bless, that was helpful
vchykp:
thanks and God bless, that was helpful

Chairman no mind this post. What is helpful here. that is how they keep deceiving people and make you suspect everybody. Not true abeg.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
correctguy101:

Learner hahahahagringrin

One thing, feed the chicken bread then soak one of the morsels in ogogoro and that's all.
The chicken go sleep till you cut it's neck, e no go know when e go enter pot sef. gringrin

Now you thank, let me give you cow and goat system.

Swear we dem swia for us those days chai... man for don die if the swear dey work o.. gringrin

Goat and cow stealing trick, mention me to know how, no noise and no force, just smooth gringrin
thank you master. Tuale baba. Baba oya teach your girl now. Tuale baba
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
baba4thegehs:

YOU WILL MAKE MORE MISTAKES IN LIFE IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING TO BE GLEARING OR BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THE WALL!

There is no such thing as complete information! Use the one you have and let it guide you to make your decision!

Na today girls dey lie about their virginity??!!

Abeg forget that issh... You want her to come and open up and tell you she's no longer a virgin ?! Guy I'm disappointed!!

You better be careful with what you believe and what not!

My guy, you can say, you dont believe it, which is ok. My point is you don't come out and say something is a lie because of your warped conspiracy theories. Also, because some girls lie about being virgins does not mean all girls lie about it. Sorry to say bro its mumus that think and say the things you say. Its like that bread seller turned model, some people said its a lie how come she is giving a speech, she cannot speak english, the photographer is trying to promote his trade bla-bla-bla but guess what, laziness will not get them off their lazy mumu butts to even take a trip to the bakery to confirm, or to the compound she lived etc. So, my guy wise up.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Kobicove(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dump her fast...If there's anything I hate with a passion it's thieves.

You should consider yourself lucky that you found out early enough that she's a thief.

For you info her character is already formed so don't fool yourself by expecting her to change
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by baba4thegehs: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Organs:

My guy, you can say, you dont believe it, which is ok. My point is you don't come out and say something is a lie because of your warped conspiracy theories. Also, because some girls lie about being virgins does not mean all girls lie about it. Sorry to say bro its mumus that think and say the things you say. Its like that bread seller turned model, some people said its a lie how come she is giving a speech, she cannot speak english, the photographer is trying to promote his trade bla-bla-bla but guess what, laziness will not get them off their lazy mumu butts to even take a trip to the bakery to confirm, or to the compound she lived etc. So, my guy wise up.

You are obviously talking gibberish. Plus your analysis is like road side analysis. I can't continue this discussion. #Peace
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
purples25:
So its After you disvirgined her that you want to dump her, and not only that, you want to Bleep her very well before you do.

If you're not selfish and wicked, why would you Bleep her crazily before you leave, if you don't want her again. Shebi u got your money back, what is the wickedness for, why not end it now.

Are you an angel yourself? You want to dump her over the issue, do you know how many chances God has given you, you can't forgive and try even a second chance.

If it is ur sister I hope you'll be happy to hear that one guy took her innocence and Is still planning to Bleep her lights out.

With this your high standard that is so high is it not a useless mentality, you want to dump a virgin that you met now, at the end of the day, you may get married to a woman that has slept with many and I swear you won't know half the things she has done in this life, more than half the girls men marry package themselves madly for the man to believe be got something good. So what's all this standard you're forming because she went wrong once and you're saying it haunts you. Cuz you flew down here from heaven so you're so shocked. Haunted my foot.

If you wanna dump her, don't come and look for excuses here to justify yourself or make yourself look good, just admit to yourself that you wanted to break her, be the first, sleep with her very well and dump her. Simple, only God will judge you.

Mehn, in fact, buru gawa. Carry your wahala and go.
Best comment I had read here so far !
The worst place u can bring ur relationship issues is romance land .Most of the opinion that revolves around here is "Bleep her & dump her !". Just pathetic undecided
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
baba4thegehs:

You are obviously talking gibberish. Plus your analysis is like road side analysis. I can't continue this discussion. #Peace

What is hard to understand? All i am saying is, if you will open your mouth and say something is a lie, then have PROOF, else shut the f up, period.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by purples25(f): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Best comment I had read here so far !
The worst place u can bring ur relationship issues is romance land .Most of the opinion that revolves around here is "Bleep her & dump her !". Just pathetic undecided

I know right. Its sad
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
purples25:

I know right. Its sad

purples25:

I know right. Its sad

Read my comment naaa and some other ones. In reality you will see plenty yeye comment and some very very good ones as well. Only you will have to sieve through the yeye ones.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Benekruku:
Such girls re used for money rituals
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by joshrare(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
walepackage:
@op,you think "stealing" is only associated with ugly ones.Where did you got that theory from.Because shes beautifull.Well,the ball is in your court if you can be with a "thief" fine without complaining.I really detest a "thief" with passion.She's testing you my foot

op was thinking with his head that produces akamu rather than thinking with the one that contains grey matter
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Votukpa:

UNFUCCINGBELIEVABLE! angry

I don't know how many times I'm going to be schooling niggas regarding the pure nature of women, be they 15 or 50, virgin or hoes.

Alas, I believe God put obscurity in the hearts of men regarding women and their ways, so that marriage would happen for children to be born into the world to multiply in it. That's it.

IF MEN KNEW THE HEARTS OF WOMEN, THEY WOULD NEVER MARRY.

let's look at your situation brah. You are about to get the MOST mature advice on this thread.

First, you said...
...she really loves me and i do too

That biitch doesn't love you. Get that into your head. she loves something else, and from your write up, I think you already know what that thing is. Biitches CANNOT love. Period. They were never designed like that. Get an education on this.

she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us. To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed,

This Biitch is a smart one. LOL. She PROMISED to let go of her virginity LOL. She understand you NIGGA. She knows what flips your switch and she's using it to her advantage to get what she wants from you. See how she surprised you lol. She wanted to make you happy LOL. And as a (stupid) guy you wanted to jump straight to...sell you bleeping soul. Tell me, which girl in these disunited states of Nigeria will simply let her virginity go just like that Do you not know that the biitch knows, dumb monkey ass niggas like you worship and pedestalize virgin pusssay above anything else??

Wake the Bleep up angry

I'm happy your male instincts kicked in. There's still hope for you bro. That right there is that shiit, God put in you to escape these biitches. You were too late though. She already played you like Nintendo.

Now for all you other NIggas out there, this is the best part...

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

First, JACKASS should be tatted on your forehead for believing a beautiful woman can do no wrong. She clearly understood that your awe of her beauty made you treat her with difference and she used at to rob you. After you grilled her, she still found a way to escape what many niggas will get tires, fuel and and a lit match stick for the same crime...with a slap on the wrist. Check how she cleverly said she did that to test you, confirming (to you in your mind) that a nice, beautiful angel of a lady like her is simply calculative and sentient, and not a low down thief. The worst bitches are the FINE ONES. Enough said.

Let me ask you at this point: what on earth is she testing you for Why is she testing you by taking your money?? The lying, thieving biitch SEARCHED for that cash and stole it, thinking a MUMU like you would never find out. She clearly understands the saying that goes..."A fool and his money will soon part ways". To make it worse, she said she never meant to take it angry

Really biitch??!!

Let's get one thing clear here;

She who draws well is an artist, not one who SAYS they can draw.
She who sings is a singer, not one who SAYS they can sing.
She who DOES kindness is kind, not one who SAYS they are kind.
She who tells lies is a liar.
She who steals is a thief.

PEOPLE ARE WHAT THEY DO, NOT WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO. Write this on your bathroom mirror and memorize it.

What is pissing me off write now, is that some dumbass niggas on this thread are asking you to let her go and forgive bla bla fuccking bla. The blind leading blind is counterproductive. They will both fall in a ditch. True story. Even worse are the niggas advising you to fucck the shiit out of her and dump her ass. I can't begin to tell you the amount of evil that can come out of that, but I spare you.

Finally,

you said...

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice

This would be counterintuitive for you, hence you coming her seeking for advise, but I think you already know what to do. LET HER GO.

She's simply shedding crocodile tears and lying to you. Let me reveal whats going on here. THIS IS HER ACTUAL TEST. She's checking to see if you are monumental mumu or a real man. If you continue with this this lying, thieving so called virgin, you will be signaling to her difference regarding her misbehavior and therefore, you will be implicitly acquiescing to a repeat of this behavior from her. You now will be a bonafide IDIOT in her mind. She will NEVER respect you and your boundaries. She will even scorn you for accepting her back. DON'T BE A FOOL.

On the flip side.

If you lay down the law like a man and refuse to tolerate her misbehavior, not only will she respect you for dumping her deviant ass, she will begin to genuinely get wet for you. No woman who is actually attracted to a man, would so much as disrespect him, let alone, rob him blind. In your case, she never actually liked you. YOU HAVE ONLY UTILITY VALUE TO HER. This is why she was toying with your delusions of tight, virgin pussy in the first place.

Get this right: A WOMAN WHO WANTS YOU WILL LEAVE NOT DOUBTS IN YOUR MIND THAT SHE DOES AND WOULD NEVER PLAY WITH YOU.

No one needs to tell you what to do at this point.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND DUMP HER. MAKE SURE YOU LET HER KNOW THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF HER TRICKS. ALSO, TELL HER THAT SHE MIGHT GET LYNCHED SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID.

out.
you said it all bro, i started thinking straight when i posted it on NL.. nd real niggas be like i shouldnt continue with the relationship

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Organs:

Chairman, you have deep rooted issues. You also have psychological issues. How do i know, because you talked with absolute confidence as if all you wrote is correct or right, that is the delusional part of your brain. You are concluding and judging based on your warped experiences. It is not necessarily true. For me, i will not even notice the missing money, maybe i have a deeper pocket, also, ol boy is lamenting that she takes unopened yogurt home. You guys are just some poor ass noise makers. All this epistle on top 5K. My advice, date a "babe" if you have the guts and maturity to handle one not all these N500 babes that are also trying to make ends meet that you should just dash 5k make she carry her wahala dey go jeje.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Perfect blackmail for foolish and weak men. Don't fall for it bro. She cant do it better than Delilah. Remember Samson and be wise!
lolx grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
ve once experience it with a Facebook friend, since then I had stop falling for any online ladies

I presume u met her on s.media even if u guys met in face, the word trust is been used ridiculously in your post. you trust her not because of the longtime u ve spent together but because she's beauty? Op your instinct need urgent attention if u really meant that

wait till she steal your credentials then you will be in police station reporting and not on nairaland asking qst
lolx.. me don free am
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
kgr8mike:
Do you really think you can quite? The truth is you can't.

So please just suprise her by proposing and marrying her despite the said 'test' if she has met your requirements in beauty and brain and spirit.
lolx.. you dont know me, i can quit any shit called relationship since my baby mama broke my hrt
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shhhh01:
And she was also in d room crying and watching u type this story! Why!!!!!!!?
dont br naive.. i left her to d sitting room, i was confused when i came to a conclsion of posting it here... morover she went home by some min to 8
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
talk2percy:
Forgive am, after all 5k no bi too big money. But don't forget say she stole ur money and said she wanted to taste u with what is urs. Then finally, fok her very well, keep on with the relationship buh with ur eyes open and dump her ass if she takes ur stuff again without telling u. Trust me u wouldn't want to marry a klepto as a wife...u go regret am
thanks bro.. on it already
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chiboto414:
If u knw u still love her, kindly forgive and forget, give her anoda chance ....because no one is perfect, and u too should stop scattering money and stop forming as money made man .because obviously I knw u intentionally scattered that money like that to make her believed that u re very ohk........I knw u understand wat I mean..
lolx.. i only scatter money in room not elsewhere, its my nature but i know howmuch i have everywhere in the room
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
It's on fp. lipsrsealed
are you for real?.. nah lowkey tinx, e make FP?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Onyinye15:
she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us. To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed[b][/b]

If it was all about test, she wouldn't have stressed the question, be guided

Even if she wants to test u as she tags it 2weeks is too early, women test men's infidelity, trust and love not by stealing.

If she was testing u she wouldn't have give in when u entered d room it means she has settled herself for d service about to render u never can tell 5k might be a huge amount to her

Oga take a walk
thanks jare
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Malawian:
Op, so na 5k make you open thread for our head?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79