Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) (27147 Views)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
nawa
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2017
This is totally wrong
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2017
bet wait oo....where are all our dear pythons monitor to take over.

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by KayTash(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2017
If you eat this thing and taunt those who eat lizards then you're ridiculous.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by highchief1: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
More
hunger bad.i wish they could afford chicken
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Ewwww really grosss!!! I feel like throwing up already!!!

1 Like

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2017
haywire07:
God will not allow You eat your ancestors undecided

Are your own ancestors lizards
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Some Nigerians are so disgusting. Must it be everything they eat? Thereafter when all manner of strange diseases arise as a result of these unwholesome consumptions, they will begin to cry conspiracy theories.

Dirty things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Raph01: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
haywire07:
God will not allow You eat your ancestors undecided
I wonder wah de ancestors are looking for upandan.. dey kant stay in heaven jejely abi??
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
And some people say the reptilians are more advanced than humans grin
We go eat all of them anytime dey miss waka enter Africa tongue
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
This monitor lizard was caught by some friends today when it strolled into their compound. Come see the way this guys dey jump up and down on to say food don land grin. I was like "wow! this is Lalasticlala favourite delicacy, it mustn't pass him by". Lefulefu, Deadrat, greiboy, victornezzar, adaksbullet, food don land grin Come with your plates. tongue
Babe You Are From Where In Osunstate
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Some Nigerians are so disgusting. Must it be everything they eat? Thereafter when all manner of strange diseases arise as a result of these unwholesome consumptions, they will begin to cry conspiracy theories.

Dirty things
Morning ... Good to see you again
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Mehn, hunger is in the land
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2017
I can never eat that. Disgusting angry

2 Likes

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2017
I wonder how people go chop this kind animal, But as I see the human beings pictures , I give up!!!
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
More
You are absolutely disgusting.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Morning ... Good to see you again
Goodmorning, although I wouldn't say the same about 'seeing' you.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by VeniJu: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2017
You guys don't know how to prepare it. It ought to have been roasted before cutting into bits. And it's better of cooked like a pepper soup.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Goodmorning, although I wouldn't say the same about 'seeing' you.
Well what kinda person would I be if I don't take you on as a charity case?
At least you get to deepen your intellectual comprehension and acumen.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
highchief1:
hunger bad.i wish they could afford chicken
It's more better than chicken
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

Well what kinda person would I be if I don't take you on as a charity case?
At least you get to deepen your intellectual comprehension and acumen.
Go away, you trouble finder
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are absolutely disgusting.
See who is talking

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by asumo12: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol

Blessing cry
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by intruxive(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2017
angry
op as u fine like this pls stop moving with people that eat monitor lizard o, when that is not available the largest agama inthe area becomes their next target o.
Yuk disgusting, how much is suya if u are hungry for meat? undecided
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Viccur(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Is this Lizard harmful?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Yummy! Taste sweet
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by peckebu(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This is so brutal and show of heartlessness.
Are you a vegetarian
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Congratulations gentlemen, on this great accomplishment. Thanks to the miracle of the internet, the entire world can celebrate your act of battle bravery, in confronting that deadly man-eating Monitor Lizard in a life-or-death duel, and ultimately prevailing in that blood-soaked theater of war.

Palpable pride in this epic victory is evident from the expressions on your faces, as you go about dismembering, and preparing to cook the corpse of that dastardly lizard that tried to test your mettle as African Warriors, within the walls of your own castle, no less. A man's home, is his castle.

Only Papa God knows how many innocent livestock and school children were traumatized and devoured by that marauding Monitor Lizard, before you brought it's reign of terror to a merciful end, on this fine day in November 2017, historians take note.

From my village here in the deep forest's of Ile Ife, Nigeria, I hereby confer these two newly inducted members of Nairaland's Monitor Lizard Task Force , with traditional titles of Senior and Junior Adako-Mekun, respectively, with all rights and privileges thereby implied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
modelmike7:
I see these animals going into extinction soon.

What a country!!!
in china where they eat lizards and frogs nko?

1 Like

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lalasticlala, food is ready. grin

No Garnishing ?

Pepper, Salt, Maggi, Onions ?

What kinda grilling is this ?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Cosmotelli(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2017
The second pic almost made me cry, but in other news Lala is so proud of you guys that he sent you wine and drinks to wash it down.

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2017
learners u mean u didn't roast before cutting,I roast python to remove or remove the outer skin, u don't eat it without roasting because they are reptiles and move with their body touching the floor.apart from tortoise when ever I want to prepare reptile I must roast including toad and giant frog. bush rat and toad the best meat ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.