Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) (27142 Views)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nword22: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Gosh! poverty is a disease.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Viccur:
Is this Lizard harmful?
the saliva contains deadly bacteria but when prepared well it becomes harmless with proper heat.t think the head is the most delicious because of the brain and tongue.the tongue tastes like sharki and the brain is the same taste with goat brain wen sucked
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by nothernstar: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Na wow for ppl Ooo. Must you earth every meat. How can you eat this nauseating animal. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by somegirl1: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
How disgusting

1 Like

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
modelmike7:
I see these animals going into extinction soon.

What a country!!!

If anything man will go into extinction first before them , reptiles are very resilient animals
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by dvkot(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2017
osazsky:
learners u mean u didn't roast before cutting,I roast python to remove or remove the outer skin, u don't eat it without roasting because they are reptiles and move with their body touching the floor.apart from tortoise when ever I want to prepare reptile I must roast including toad and giant frog. bush rat and toad the best meat ever
I throwup like 7x readin dz comment.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Go away, you trouble finder
See you later...troubler of Israel.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by dvkot(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2017
osazsky:
the saliva contains deadly bacteria but when prepared well it becomes harmless with proper heat.t think the head is the most delicious because of the brain and tongue.the tongue tastes like sharki and the brain is the same taste with goat brain wen sucked
bros abeg no comment again abeg, i swear u go fit eat pesin.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
This tin wey dey sweet well well
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by wexyee: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
missyb08:
Wawu shocked
lol.... This one don see delicacy
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by fiyin47(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Ijekuje
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by showghan(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Every day, monitor lizard... una go chop goblin one day.

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
You are absolutely disgusting.
Thank you sir grin
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by kendylet(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2017
from snacks to monitor lizard abi!! lizard pox loading...
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2017
asumo12:

Blessing cry
You know my name?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2017
See that one dreads,unemployment at its worst.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Small time now Dem go say lizard pox don catch dem
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
haywire07:
God will not allow You eat your ancestors undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ELdaar55:
THIS IS WHAT I CALLED... "GOD FORBID".
As in serious God forbid sef
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by asumo12: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
You know my name?

Yes
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by tottinova: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tomorrow we will see headline on the front page of nairaland about 4 men who died as a result of food poisoning.
You think it is everything that man is supposed to eat abi.
Enjoy
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
asumo12:

Yes
That's cool.. You know me in person?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by cymontempler: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Won't be long... Very soon we shall be seeing post on how people cook poo and pee as meal.

Anyone who can eat this disgusting thing can eat human remains or corpse.

I don't know how the gf's of these guys eating disgusting things cope.

Appalling...
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by asumo12: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
I know u in possession na
sexybbstar:

That's cool.. You know me in person?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
asumo12:
I know u in possession na
lol.. Okay na
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
crunchy? Do you eat this?
Once.. It was roasted and used for pepper soup
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2017
tk4rd:
Once.. It was roasted and used for pepper soup
. Wow, I wonder how it tastes like. The rate at which people are eating it, I guess it must be delicious.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by tk4rd: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
. Wow, I wonder how it tastes like. The rate at which people are eating it, I guess it must be delicious.
So Krunchie..
Quite Tough..
And Very Delicious
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2017
tk4rd:
So Krunchie.. Quite Tough.. And Very Delicious
hmm smiley
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
This monitor lizard was caught by some friends today when it strolled into their compound. Come see the way this guys dey jump up and down on to say food don land grin. I was like "wow! this is Lalasticlala favourite delicacy, it mustn't pass him by". Lefulefu, Deadrat, greiboy, victornezzar, adaksbullet, food don land grin Come with your plates. tongue

No be this kain lizard people talk say dey use Wireless to suck human blood whenever it sticks out its tongue?

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tuham:

No be this kain lizard people talk say dey use Wireless to suck human blood whenever it sticks out its tongue?
na the lizard now cheesy
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
na the lizard now cheesy
Those people geh mind oooh :-o

Except if dem no kill am for my sight na in i go chop am

Infact if i later got to know that na dah kain meat i chop, i go vomit am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.