Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) (27143 Views)

Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Tuham:

Those people geh mind oooh :-o

Except if dem no kill am for my sight na in i go chop am

Infact if i later got to know that na dah kain meat i chop, i go vomit am cheesy
Lol.. Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by asumo12: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
haywire07:
God will not allow You eat your ancestors undecided

Dj
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
More
dont tell me you ate this shiiii. sweetie
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
dont tell me you ate this shiiii. sweetie
Nah, I saw it on a friend's whatsapp status, so I told him to make sure he send me the pictures of the full preparation. cheesy
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nah, I saw it on a friend's whatsapp status, so I told him to make sure he send me the pictures of the full preparation. cheesy
thank God
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
thank God
I can't eat this, but I wish to eat snake one day. I heard it's very delicious.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can't eat this, but I wish to eat snake one day. I heard it's very delicious.
shocked
when you eat that, be kind not to tell us.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
shocked when you eat that, be kind not to tell us.
Sure I will cheesy
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ashtun01: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hello @sexybbstar
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
ashtun01:

Hello @sexybbstar
Hello smiley
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ashtun01: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hello smiley
I saw from your profile that you are from Osun. i've never met anyone on here that's from Osun, God so good, you are hot wink
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2017
ashtun01:

I saw from your profile that you are from Osun. i've never met anyone on here that's from Osun, God so good, you are hot wink
smiley Thanks,
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ashtun01: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley Thanks,
Yw, can we gum body? grin
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by ashtun01: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
ashtun01:

Yw, can we gum body? grin
Don't mind me, i'd love to know you better tho.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by opsylojay(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
This monitor lizard was caught by some friends today when it strolled into their compound. Come see the way this guys dey jump up and down on to say food don land grin. I was like "wow! this is Lalasticlala favourite delicacy, it mustn't pass him by". Lefulefu, Deadrat, greiboy, victornezzar, adaksbullet, food don land grin Come with your plates. tongue
You stay in Ibadan around Orita?
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2018
opsylojay:
You stay in Ibadan around Orita?
No but those guys stay in ibadan. It was one of them who sent me those pictures.
Re: Complete Preparation Of A Mouth-Watering Monitor Lizard (Photos) by opsylojay(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
sexybbstar:

No but those guys stay in ibadan. It was one of them who sent me those pictures.
OK I know one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / Make Ofada Sauce In 5 Minutes|how To Make Ofada Sauce / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.