Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east (15463 Views)

Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Anambra Election: Police Warn IPOB, Deploy 26,000 Officers, 15 Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by duferryz: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
The Ebonyi State Police Command on Monday cautioned the prohibited Indigenous People of Biafra and political gatherings’ supporters against problematic acts amid President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to the state on Tuesday.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Titus Lamorde, gave the notice in a meeting with the News Agency of Nigeria in Abakaliki.

He gave the confirmation that the summon was very much furnished to manage all types of security challenges some time recently, amid and after the President’s visit.

As indicated by Lamorde, any individual or gathering of people that instigate inconvenience sometime recently, amid and after the visit would be extremely managed, as individuals are encouraged to behave well.

“I won’t unveil the quantity of faculty we have drafted for security reasons, yet I guarantee nationals that enough staff has been conveyed over the state to guarantee a without hitch visit.

“The President’s visit is an appreciated advancement as the subjects ought to participate with security offices to make it a fruitful one,” he said.

He expressed that his officers had been enough prepared to relate well with the nationals amid the visit and exhorted individuals to lead their exercises inside the bounds of the law.

“We would not intrude in political issues as security equip, but rather the visit is formatively arranged in light of the various activities the President would initiate.

“My officers would not threaten or bug people or gatherings as the obligation of guaranteeing a without hitch occasion is an aggregate one,” he said.

Source: https://mediarepotas.com/2017/11/13/police-warn-ipob-buharis-visit-south-east/

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by crestedaguiyi: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
He is better off staying in abuja.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by melodyogonna(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
u officer better not go near there, if u value ur life

1 Like

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Xway(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Come down to biafra land and meet ur waterlooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
If one hair is touched on the Presidents head, then the Ibos residing in the north? well...

It wont be pretty.

40 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by legitnow: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
BUHARI WILL MEET EVERYTHING HE WANTS FROM IPOB.

TERRORISM, BOMB AND BULLETS, HE WILL MEET ALL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by legitnow: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
pryme:
If one hair is touched on the Presidents head, then the Ibos residing in the north? well...

It wont be pretty.

IPOB NEVER CARE ABOUT IBO IN THE NORTH, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS BIAFRA.

IF JUBRIL WAN DIE WITH HIS ARMY, NAVY AN POLICE LET HIM NEAR IGBO LAND.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
legitnow:

IPOB NEVER CARE ABOUT IBO IN THE NORTH, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS BIAFRA.

IF JUBRIL WAN DIE WITH HIS ARMY, NAVY AN POLICE LET HIM NEAR IGBO LAND.

I feel sorry for you, I really do, cos you will feel so much pain as the President will be walking around your state with ease.
It will be a very agonizing experience for you guys.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by ayzTIGER: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
legitnow:
BUHARI WILL MEET EVERYTHING HE WANTS FROM IPOB.

TERRORISM, BOMB AND BULLETS, HE WILL MEET ALL.
Stop talking nonsense

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
legitnow:

I WILL FEEL NOTHING, U AFRICANS ARE THE DUMBEST SET OF ANIMALS ON GOD'S EARTH.

BUHARI WILL LAND, IF HE ESCAPE WAT IS WAITING FINE, IF HE GET CAUGHT WE WILL POP CHAMPAIGN AND AWAIT THE ALMAJIRI TO DO THEIR WORST AND[b] THEN SEE WAT UN AND ICC WILL DO NEXT[/b].

I laugh at the bold statement, you guys are indeed comedians, you want to attack democratically elected President and you expect the international community to be affiliated with you?

come on na guy, this joke is becoming boring.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by legitnow: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
pryme:

I laugh at the bold statement, you guys are indeed comedians, you want to attack democratically elected President and you expect the international community to be affiliated with you?

U WANT TO ATTACK LAWFUL CIVILIANS AND U EXPECT INT ORGANISATION TO TURN BLIND EYE?

BUHARI HAVE BEEN WARNED, HE HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE DEMANDING THEIR RIGHT, THEY WILL NOT MISS AN ATTEPT ON HIM.

21 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by pryme(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
legitnow:

U WANT TO ATTACK LAWFUL CIVILIANS AND U EXPECT INT ORGANISATION TO TURN BLIND EYE?

BUHARI HAVE BEEN WARNED, HE HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE DEMANDING THEIR RIGHT, THEY WILL NOT MISS AN ATTEPT ON HIM.

Do you realize he is on a tour of the South East not to attack the South Easterners?
Do you even know who a President of a country is?
Anyway you guys should carry out what you want to do, no one will know your names when the fireworks starts.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by NASTYNASOSO: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
HMMMMMMMMMM

IF BUHARI COULD GO TO SAMBISSA WITHOUT A TWITCH.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE HE WOULD BE INTIMIDATED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHOSE LEADER ABANDONED IN THE NAME OF HIDING.
EVEN SHEKAU THAT HAS BEEN FIGHTING A WAR FOR YEARS NEVER BEAT HIM CHEST LIKE THIS ONE.

16 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
He is better off staying in abuja.
He will come and none of the ipob fools will throw a stone,nothing will happened.

The other coward called nnamdi ran away like woman.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by letusbepieces: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari should play with his life, he will have no one but himself to blame and nothing will happen. Life will continue and the world will not end.

6 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by kalufelix(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Na Assorted Poison He Go Chop Go Back Daura..
Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by DontForceUnity: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

It wont be pretty.

You attacked Kanu in his residence and expect an open arms in his region.

When he sought for amnesty for Boko Haram, did Jonathan manhandled him.? No.

So, why did he attack Kanu.

You think if Igbos are attacked in the North, Nigeria will remain one.?

Pls, join Buhari's tour since you so much believe that he can walk freely into a region that he killed people.

If Jonathan could be stoned in the North because of their perceived believe that he sent the military to kill them in the name of Boko Haram, how much more........

10 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Caseless: 2:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Those miscreants can't do anything. Sai baba

5 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by DontForceUnity: 2:58am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

Oya let him go.

You think the world thinks the way you do.

You should have asked Erdogan of Turkey to walk into Kurdistan region of Turkey he persecutes daily and see if his death would move the international community against the Kurds.

Keep deceiving Buhari that the international community will go against Biafra if it happens after he attacked Kanu at his residence and proscribed his unarmed group a terrorist group.

7 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Almaiga: 2:58am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

I feel sorry for you, I really do, cos you will feel so much pain as the President will be walking around your state with ease.
grin true words

5 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by DontForceUnity: 3:04am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

Do you realize he is on a tour of the South East not to attack the South Easterners?
Do you even know who a President of a country is?
Anyway you guys should carry out what you want to do, know one will know your names when the fireworks starts.

These fireworks you so much believe in, very soon, you will be conscripted into the military to play with these fireworks to keep Nigeria one.

Hope you have the stomach to withstand the stench of dead comrades of yours and defeat thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2017
The dvll, illiterate walking skeleton already knows how scorned and despicable his presence will be felt in the east. He should tread cautiously cuz there will be no mourning in his case. Rather tears of joy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by mrphysics(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2017
pryme:

Bro, when you are in nairaland, Just know that you will read nonsense coming from educated fools and idiots who are mediocres both to themselves and their families.

The person you quoted has nothing to do. You don't even need to quote him. Today, the president will be in Ebonyi State and he will be online making noise. Let me remind you what their talking parrot said , kindly read below.

“Where we are is Biafra land. Aba is the spiritual capital of Biafra land. We started in Aba in 2015 at CKC. That day, heaven authenticated our move that IPOB will restore Biafra and that’s what we have come to do. We died in Aba at National High School. They shot and killed us in other places in Biafra land where they were protesting for my release. As our people rest in the grave, we’ll never rest until Biafra is restored. I don’t care what they say in Abuja. I don’t give a damn what they say in Lagos. I’m a Biafran and we are going to crumble the zoo. Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come, I’m in Biafra. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive, know that this is not IPOB. Tell them what I said. Tell Buhari that I am in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you. Some people talk about restructuring, are we doing the restructuring of Nigeria now? Are we doing fiscal Federalism? Are we doing devolution? What we want is Biafra! Forget all the nonsense they write about us. We are not slowing down and no man born of a woman can stop us…”

What do you expect the fools to say again

13 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by mrphysics(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

These fireworks you so much believe in, very soon, you will be conscripted into the military to play with these fireworks to keep Nigeria one.

Hope you have the stomach to withstand the stench of dead comrades of yours and defeat thereafter.
RIP to your brain bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by mrphysics(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

Oya let him go.

You think the world thinks the way you do.

You should have asked Erdogan of Turkey to walk into Kurdistan region of Turkey he persecutes daily and see if his death would move the international community against the Kurds.

Keep deceiving Buhari that the international community will go against Biafra if it happens after he attacked Kanu at his residence and proscribed his unarmed group a terrorist group.
Why I hate your kind is that you talk online. Today he will be in Ebonyi State and will be praised. Tomorrow he will be in Anambra and will be cheered by crowds, so why do you like telling yourself lies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Francisayo(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2017
legitnow:

I WILL FEEL NOTHING, U AFRICANS ARE THE DUMBEST SET OF ANIMALS ON GOD'S EARTH.

BUHARI WILL LAND, IF HE ESCAPE WAT IS WAITING FINE, IF HE GET CAUGHT WE WILL POP CHAMPAIGN AND AWAIT THE ALMAJIRI TO DO THEIR WORST AND THEN SEE WAT UN AND ICC WILL DO NEXT.

But y are u iPob so foolish.....you are instigating violence and playing d victim at d same time....This is how u shouted ICC and led some illiterates to their death by brainwashing them in September....
D president is d no 1 citizen of d country and can go anywhere....... Go there and witness d way ur Igbo people will welcome him...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Francisayo(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=62355833]
Why I hate your kind is that you talk online. Today he will be in Ebonyi State and will be praised. Tomorrow he will be in Anambra and will be cheered by crowds, so why do you like telling yourself lies[/quote

But y are this igbos so foolish in their thinking like this,like seriously I thought they were more sensible but alas I was wrong. ...
They will be instigating violence and claim victim at d same time.....

5 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by nengibo: 6:13am On Nov 14, 2017
#Ipob logic:
Ipob: we are not a terrorist group
Still ipob: Step in Ebonyi state and die

6 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by femidejulius(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2017
FG: IPOB is a terrorist group.
IPOB: No, we're not.

Several Weeks Later
IPOB: (to Anambra people) Vote and die!

Two days after
IPOB: (to President Buhari) Don't come to Eastern Nigeria or there will be bloodshed.

*Meaning of Terrorist

terrorist
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Yyeske(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Look at them making mouth and chest beating at the same time as if they can do anything.
The president will come and go and there's nothing you guys can do.
If Buratai can send those small boys to visit kanu and some of you paid the Supreme price and nothing happened to the soldiers, what makes you think you can even get close to a retired army general? I sincerely hope those of you making mouth will be in Ebonyi today and Anambra tomorrow to disturb him then come back to nairaland and tell us about your experience

8 Likes

Re: Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east by Yyeske(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=Francisayo post=62356001][/quote]Igbos have no problem with the president but IPOB terrorists have problems with everybody including Igbos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account / Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG / Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.