₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,642 members, 3,964,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 11:34 AM

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (339 Views)

Top 11 Female Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13
Hi, Lawyers.

I created this group to serve as an avenue for young lawyers to meet, share ideas and learn. Also, it can afford corps members who are lawyers, law students at the university and law school students the opportunity for internship and externship in law firms of members here. It may also help lawyers going through the glitches of unemployment, underemployment and less encouraging careers to talk to colleagues who may inspire them with experience, notify them of vacancies, help them proffer answers to the pressing needs of clients and help with securing jobs (if possible) in their firms.

There is also room for lawyers in the same region, city or town to meet up for professional purposes, friendship, personal reasons or any other lawful dealings of their choice. Non-lawyers may also make use of this opportunity to contact lawyers and discuss their various legal dilemmas either pro-bono or as may be agreed by parties.

Experiences as per demands of legal practice, job search, Court room experience, office situations can also be shared to serve as points of information for other lawyers and aspiring lawyers.

NOTE: This post and subsequent ones do not amount to a promise of job for anyone. It is only an attempt to bring lawyers together, make friends and lend helping hands to fellow lawyers. No one should part with any money or gift on the ground of promise of job. Individuals are also advised against meeting people not well known to them in private places.

Let us start.

I am a legal practitioner.
Year at the Bar: 3 years
Areas of practice: Dispute resolution (Litigation and Arbitration), Oil and Gas law, Election matters, Intellectual Property and Maritime law.
Areas of further interest: Space law, Medical law, Project finance and Taxation
City/Place of practice: Abuja.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 11:55am On Dec 07
As received (not confirmed)

Udo Udoma Bello-Osagie has slots for 6 MALE fresh law school students. This is in a bid to balance the gender quota as they have more female workers.

If you’re interested, please send your CV to recruitment@uubo.org and CC Queenie.orji@uubo.org as well.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08
Kudos for this innovation sir, i'm very sure we the young ones can learn enormously from you and co senior colleagues on here. I hope to contribute my quota to keep this page going where so required.

I'm a student at the Nigerian law school, Bwari-Abuja.

Areas of interests: Intellectual property rights, Election petitions matters, Dispute resolution (Especially ADR) and i have a keen interest for public interest practice.

I'm following the page keenly.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Promxy94(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08
Not just happy, haven't been admitted into the Nigerian law school,now all my hopes of being called to bar next year seems not possible, but I won't give up until the last minute...
Well my area of specialization or interest is, Business law,and criminal litigation
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09
Promxy94:
Not just happy, haven't been admitted into the Nigerian law school,now all my hopes of being called to bar next year seems not possible, but I won't give up until the last minute...
Well my area of specialization or interest is, Business law,and criminal litigation
Sorry to about your situation but what happened really? Is is school accrediatation?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Promxy94(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09
LegitBoy:
Sorry to about your situation but what happened really? Is is school accrediatation?
school quota system
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by zamanii: 1:48pm On Dec 11
Hidentity:
As received (not confirmed)

Udo Udoma Bello-Osagie has slots for 6 MALE fresh law school students. This is in a bid to balance the gender quota as they have more female workers.

If you’re interested, please send your CV to recruitment@uubo.org and CC Queenie.orji@uubo.org as well.

This is a good one bro. I'm a law school student at the Lagos campus, looking forward to more lawyers making their contributions

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by zamanii: 1:48pm On Dec 11
Promxy94:
school quota system
Uniabuja?
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11
zamanii:

This is a good one bro. I'm a law school student at the Lagos campus, looking forward to more lawyers making their contributions
Nice meeting you on here bro....i'm a student at NLS, Bwari-Abuja.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Promxy94(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11
zamanii:

Uniabuja?
Nope I won't want to mention names here
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by wasak(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11
Hi all, I'm a graduate of law, currently serving in ilorin Kwara state although scheduled to pass out this month. I'll probably go back to Lagos or Abuja, for now, I haven't gotten a firm.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by zamanii: 11:00pm On Dec 11
LegitBoy:
Nice meeting you on here bro....i'm a student at NLS, Bwari-Abuja.

Cool bro. How's Abuja
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by zamanii: 11:00pm On Dec 11
Promxy94:
Nope I won't want to mention names here
Alright

(0) (Reply)

Make 40-50% Profit Daily Trading Binary Options Using My 95%+ Winning Strategy / How To Penetrate A Campus As A Speaker / MS Server 2012/ Private Cloud Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.