Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out (41621 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Sacked 3 Weeks After Resumption. Lawyers Help! / Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by DavidEsq(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2018
remi1444:
Hidentity, fussbot, davidesq, buygala
Don't know really
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
remi1444:
Remilekunegwudaa@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
remi1444:
Hidentity, fussbot, davidesq, buygala
I can't tell. But I think recruitment is based on quota which reflects a balance.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Blawyer: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hidentity:

shocked. I am shocked. I never thought anyone would be able to link me to this account. Whao. That's a good one there. Anyone interested in a copy of the paper can send me a dm.
Please can you send it to me too....gaiusolorede@ymail.com
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Blawyer:

Please can you send it to me too....gaiusolorede@ymail.com
Sent
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoy(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Entertainment Law conference. ...it is going to be awesome. Registration is free but there are limited slots. Practising Lawyers and Law students alike should endeavor to register.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegallyBlunt: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2018
Please anybody here residing and practicing in Jos i need a chamber to hone my skills please.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by philaw(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Please, is there any lawyer here in any of the branches of Chief Afe Babalola firm (Emmanuel Chambers)? I want to apply for internship, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Jesusbaby49: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello everyone. If you are aware of any legal job vacancy, please endeavour to post them here. Thanks
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
J.K Gadzama LLP, a leading law firm in Abuja enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professional to fill the position below:

Job Title: Lawyer

Requirements
•5-20 years Post Qualification Experience
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office

Application Closing Date
Friday, 31th May, 2018

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:

The Managing Partner J-K GADZAMA LLP
J.K GADZAMA COURT
Plot 1805, Damaturu Crescent by Kabo Way,
Off Ahmadu Bello Way, adjacent Garki Mall/International Market, Garki 2, Abuja.

By e-mail to:info@j-kgadzamallp.com

Mobile: 07010775933 (Nkechi)
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Legalaffairs(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2018
please colleagues I need an impute on this. Company A responded to a Local Purchase Order issued by company B to them for a supply and installation of Aluminium roofs.

Company A addressed company B on the LPO wrongly as Buzzy Aluminiums instead of Buzzy Construction Works and Industrial Ltd.

On this basis and error the contract was entered and company A became indebted to Company B (buzzy).

Now company A is claiming that buzzy aluminium does not exist in law and they can't pay the debt.

From the testimony of manager of buzzy. He orally directed company A to correct the erroneous name, but Company A neglected the directive and encouraged him to carry on with the transactions and supplies hence the name has been submitted to company A's partners in the business.

Please I need your legal imputes on how to go about this. Being sure of the fact that unexisting Company cannot enter into a contract. On what technical grounds can Buzzy has chances of getting his funds from Company A ? God bless
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 5:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Legalaffairs:
please colleagues I need an impute on this. Company A responded to a Local Purchase Order issued by company B to them for a supply and installation of Aluminium roofs.

Company A addressed company B on the LPO wrongly as Buzzy Aluminiums instead of Buzzy Construction Works and Industrial Ltd.

On this basis and error the contract was entered and company A became indebted to Company B (buzzy).

Now company A is claiming that buzzy aluminium does not exist in law and they can't pay the debt.

From the testimony of manager of buzzy. He orally directed company A to correct the erroneous name, but Company A neglected the directive and encouraged him to carry on with the transactions and supplies hence the name has been submitted to company A's partners in the business.

Please I need your legal imputes on how to go about this. Being sure of the fact that unexisting Company cannot enter into a contract. On what technical grounds can Buzzy has chances of getting his funds from Company A ? God bless

Is there any documentation at all? I mean regardless of the name it is carrying. Though, it appears dicey, but not really. There are two options here:
1: Express your interest to write a petition against Buzzy construction works and industrial limited for fraud. If it is aware of the risk of being wound up, it may cooperate.

2: You can institute an action against the company and join its directors and those who contracted on its behalf. Their original offer should be pleaded (that carries their name). Then explain the circumstance of the mistake in your statement of claim. With a good job, the court will consider the mistake as not being fundamental especially on the principle that a party who benefitted from a contract cannot turn around to rescind on his obligation.
However, exhaustive opinion cannot be given online.

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Legalaffairs:

Is there any documentation at all? I mean regardless of the name it is carrying. Though, it appears dicey, but not really. There are two options here:
1: Express your interest to write a petition against Buzzy construction works and industrial limited for fraud. If it is aware of the risk of being wound up, it may cooperate.

2: You can institute an action against the company and join its directors and those who contracted on its behalf. Their original offer should be pleaded (that carries their name). Then explain the circumstance of the mistake in your statement of claim. With a good job, the court will consider the mistake as not being fundamental especially on the principle that a party who benefitted from a contract cannot turn around to rescind on his obligation.

They cannot run from liability. See Engineer Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Okeke v Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital (2018) LPELR -43781 (CA). Similar facts and court of appeal didn't allow the contractual party to escape liability by asserting technical point. This is in addition to other authorities that a party cannot use law as engine of fraud
However, exhaustive opinion cannot be given online.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Legalaffairs:

Me think its inappropriate to do this in a public forum. what if your client is reading this right about now? There are plethora of decided cases on the aforesaid. You should consult your law library and quit being lazy. The appellate court recently delivered a lank mark judgment on this subject matter.

Save and except you aint no civil doctor.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by grabAbargain: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Officer, Legal Services (Property & Litigation) 9 mobile Abuja

Job Summary

Assist in the preparation of assignments, leases, licences and related documents covering EMTS's properties/sites.

Principal Functions
• Participate in conducting searches on land which EMTS proposes to lease or buy.
• Assist in preparing and conducting first-level vetting on all leases, licenses and related documents covering EMTS's property, particularly base station sites.
• Renew documents in advance of expiry dates as required.
• Assist in preparing and drafting property titles and site acquisition documentation as required.

Requirements
First degree in Law.
One year postNYSC work experience.

For details and application link, visit http://plumejobs.com/job/officer-legal-services-property-litigation/

Get new vacancies on Whatsapp. Send Join via Whatsapp to 08032372788 or Enter your Whatsapp number on http://plumejobs.com

Please DO NOT leave your numbers here.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Oluwakemitosin: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
I need help ASAP....in respect to corporate affairs commission online registration. I am a lawyer based in Ijebu Ode and the last registration I did was manual registration at C.A.C office at Abeokuta...now..I need to register a private company limited by shares, have registered with CAC and also done my online registration but the problem nw is that I have not been able to make payment for reservation of the name on REMITA...is there any procedure to be followed in order to payment with my 1st bank MasterCard on REMITA....I have been battling with the issue for the past 3days to no avail...just help a sister.. thanks in advance..
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

Legal Officer
Available slots : 3
Company: Private Networks Nigeria Limited
Qualification: LLB
Location: 1, Oremeji Street, Off Obanle-Aro Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.

The applicant must have Litigation Experience with good communication skills, minimum of 2 years current experience in an office environment doing similar work.

Pay: 70,000

Interested candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to hr@pnngroup.net

Deadline: 27th April, 2018
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Law Jobs

Lawlab – a growing high street law firm in Lagos, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Legal Associate

Requirements
◦The ideal candidate would have obtained a 2.1 at undergraduate level or at the Law School.
◦Candidates with experience ranging from 0-3 years can apply.
◦NYSC graduates with minimum of 2.1 at degree and Law school can also apply.

Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: info.lawlabng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by noblealuu: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hello learned gentlemen. One of your colleagues is asking if there are branches of ICC or ICJ in Nigeria.

Me thinks it's only in the Hague.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
noblealuu:
Hello learned gentlemen. One of your colleagues is asking if there are branches of ICC or ICJ in Nigeria.

Me thinks it's only in the Hague.

No. It is just one.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by noblealuu: 2:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Hidentity:

No. It is just one.

Thank you.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
A commercial law firm on the island is in need of a male young lawyer of 2-3 years post call for immediate employment. Anyone who’s interested in this position should please send their CVs. to angeloandjadalp@gmail.com before 5:00pm, Monday, 30th of April 2018. Payment package is very attractive.
Qualification:2.1 or 2.2
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
VACANCIES IN A LAW FIRM:

A law firm in Wuse, Abuja is in the process of recruiting a lawyer of between 4 and 10 years of active practice experience and an experienced secretary.

If interested and qualified, please send your CV to oeuwajeh@gmail.com before or on Friday, May 18, 2018.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2018
A law firm in Ikoyi is currently recruiting so anyone who is interested should send their CV to stephen@vitaveritasllp.com. the ideal candidate should have 3-4 years post call experience.
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2018
A reputable organisation in Lagos has an opening for the position of Legal Adviser/Company Secretary.

Interested candidates should send their updated CVs to omonivie.alofoje@dbesl.com.

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2018
VACANCY

Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.

We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
Details And Responsibilities
We are recruiting for the role of a Junior Associate. The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate in several departments in our Lagos office.
Required Qualifications
Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
Candidates MUST have at least two (2) years experience in Minimum of Second Class Honours
Must have completed his/her NYSC
Must be computer literate.
Personal Attributes
Advanced advocacy skills
Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
Able to work closely and constructively with others
Must be Presentable and Smart
Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Apply for a position today. Send your curriculum vitae and a covering letter to careers@osibogunpartners.com.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Jesusbaby49: 8:29am On May 16, 2018
Thanks for the job posts

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoyy: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Young Lawyers in the house can make use of this rare opportunity to be mentored by some of the most successful lawyers in the country. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Tozara(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi Hidentity.
I sent you a pm. Anticipating your reply. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by Hidentity(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tozara:
Hi Hidentity.

I sent you a pm. Anticipating your reply. Thanks.
Hi brother. I responded
Re: Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out by LegitBoyy: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
A commercial law firm based in Lekki and with specialty in investment and finance transactions, needs a lawyer of between 1-3 years post call experience for immediate employment.

Qualified candidates should send CV to info@balogunharold.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / Sade Adenuga Is Now A Barrister & Solicitor Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / This 24-year-old Makes Millions Playing FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.