Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. (7455 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by petra1(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2017
Candour:

When did God become his God?

He has always been his God .
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by MuttleyLaff: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Candour:
Abraham left his place of abode at Mamre with over 318 armed men to go rescue Lot, pursuing the invading kings to Dan. Can you please explain where in the bible it's written that Abraham carried the goats, sheep, donkeys, gold and silver he would have paid as tithe along with the armoury for the war he was going to fight? How would people going on an emergency war carry such baggage along? Also you're truly very bold and brazen.
In order to justify this fraudulent tithe you preach, you're ready to reduce the revelation of Apostle Paul? which other mistake did Paul make? or is it only in tithe he committed a blunder?

Jacob made a vow contingent upon God fulfilling a demand he made which is solid proof that it wasn't a laid down tenet or law his father was abiding by.
If tithe was obligatory on him, he wouldn't use it to trade with God since according to you and others, the tithe already belonged to God

petra1:
Jacob made 3 vows
1.God would be his God
2.He would build a house of God
3.He would give tithe

Genesis 28:21-22 (KJV Strong's)
And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God: And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I [b]will surely give the tenth [/b]unto thee.

He said God would be his God . But God was already his God . Why would he be praying to God if he wasn’t his God . So tithing also was already a culture to him . It’s when sometimes a christian says to God “ LORD IF YOU GET ME OUT OF THIS TROUBLE I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER . It’s only an affirmation
Yes, there was a culture to pay tithe.
There was culture to pay tithe, which Jacob was aware of, even before the Law was given to the Israelites to begin giving tithe
Abraham paid this tithe according to that prevailing culture aound that Mesopotamia area of that times

Abraham, I know, paid tithe, and the Israelites, because of the vow Jacob made, I know too, paid tithe.
Jacob didnt physically as a person, do or fulfil doing the tithe part vow he made to God

Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek, we know.
The Israelites paid tithes to the Levites, we know.
petra1 who did Jacob give or paid this wishful thinking and without proof, tithe to?

When Samuel's mother, Hannah, made a vow, we see in the bible when she fulfilled it
When Jephthah made a vow, we see in the bible when and how he fulfilled it

petra1, my dear brother
kindly show in an acceptable & convincible manner where, when, and how Jacob fulfilled his tithe part vow please
and who Jacob handed over the tithe to?

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Goshen360(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
petra1:

The spoil were all the income and profit of the war as that time . That’s only an incidence of Abraham tithing . And if a man could deligenr to tithe of spoil of war you can imagine what he does as a lifestyle

You people never seize to surprise anyone because you want to defend tithe....now, ask felixomor if he agrees with you here that the spoils of war were Abraham income and profit before I expose both of you together.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by ichuka(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Candour:

giant ke? abeg o grin

Yes oo, you,Dboy and G360 are gaints here oo.
How are you doing my brother?
Fine bro
Presumed u n ur family are good

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Candour(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2017
petra1:

He has always been his God .

Like he has always been Shekau and Al Baghdadi's God whether they acknowledged him or not.

When did he become God to Jacob? I'm sure you can tell when your relationship with God started? When did Jacob's own start?

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Candour(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2017
ichuka:

Fine bro
Presumed u n ur family are good

Yeah bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Goshen360:

I thought I've seen it all in my lifetime but alas, I'm wrong! Tithe yahoos saying Paul, the Apostle made a mistake. More like saying he made a MISTAKE BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD OR OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Good Gracious!

So, because he is an Apostle, he cannot make mistakes. There is a difference between a revelation he got from the Holy Spirit and trying to analyze what was already written. Apostle Paul had the greatest revelation concerning what Jesus did for us but on his comment concerning the tithe Abraham paid, I don't agree with him.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

So, are you saying that that is no longer part of Scriptures or that not all scripture is divinely inspired as some can be mistakes of men?

How far will you guys go in trying to make portions of Scripture agree with your conceived position on tithing?

You opened a thread just to discredit some other position. Now I hope you'll be man enough to admit your error.

I think you are not honest enough to admit my submission. I made a point and backed it up with Scriptures. Please explain the Scripture to me if you know better. How can Abraham pay tithe from the Spoils he vowed not to collect? Please answer this question. If you can, I will admit I am in error.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by plainbibletruth: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I think you are not honest enough to admit my submission. I made a point and backed it up with Scriptures. Please explain the Scripture to me if you know better. How can Abraham pay tithe from the Spoils he vowed not to collect? Please answer this question. If you can, I will admit I am in error.

Hebrews 7:4 says Abraham tithes from spoils. You say it is not. I pitch my camp with Hebrews.

When a person is not humble enough to accept his faults or shortcomings it is difficult for him to be taught.

It's not about winning arguments. It's about knowing and ACCEPTING God's view on any issue.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by betterABIAstate: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

So, because he is an Apostle, he cannot make mistakes. There is a difference between a revelation he got from the Holy Spirit and trying to analyze what was already written. Apostle Paul had the greatest revelation concerning what Jesus did for us but on his comment concerning the tithe Abraham paid, I don't agree with him.
so there's a mistake in the Bible cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Peacefullove: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Well, that was Apostle Paul’s analysis of the transaction that took place. I believe in the revelation shared by Apostle Paul but he is a man who also can make mistakes. Read the entire passage in Genesis chapter 14 and you will see that Abraham vowed he won't have anything to do with the spoils.

Even at then, Daddy Freeze used it as an example to prove that Abraham never gave tithe of what belonged to him and neither did any Saints before the Law. But Jacob his grandson vowed to give God a tenth of all that God will bless him with. Where did Jacob learn the culture of tithe if not from his father.

grin grin grin , Do you just say there is mistake in the Bible ?

You mean God gave a mistaken Revelation to Paul ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Peacefullove: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Goshen360!!!! grin grin see your fellow brethren. grin grin grin

and wetin paul say una should do to people wey no agree with wetin Im write ?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
CHAI BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO COLLECT TITHES SOME PORTIONS OF THE BIBLE SUDDENLY BECOMES MISTAKES!!! CHAI CHRISTIANITY HAS REALLY SUFFERED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by petra1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Candour:

Like he has always been Shekau and Al Baghdadi's God whether they acknowledged him or not.

When did he become God to Jacob? I'm sure you can tell when your relationship with God started? When did Jacob's own start?

So when did he become his God .
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Candour(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
petra1:

So when did he become his God .

Gen 28

20.Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and keep me in this way that I am going, and give me bread to eat and clothing to put on, 21.so that come back to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God

Jacob was the son of Isaac and grandson of Abraham but like his twin brother, Esau, he was just like any pastor's child who had no relationship with God even though God already had a plan for his life before he was born. He was like any other rebellious youth. The dream he had changed his outlook and made him vow to do what he hadn't being doing prior to that time. If God fulfilled his part, only then would the LORD become his God and he promised to give a tenth of whatever profits came his way in Syria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Goshen360(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Because they ain't his income as your people peddle. The man Abraham said the spoils doesn't belong to him, and returned the rest to the rightful owners. How else can you interpret that? Not that you explained backing up with scriptures....you twisted scriptures so it will say what you wanted to say. Hebrews CONFIRMED what Genesis said but again, you called the revelation of the Holy Spirit to Paul a lie or mistake, again just because Hebrews didn't agree with you on what you trying to make Genesis say...

5 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Goshen360(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peacefullove:

Goshen360!!!! grin grin see your fellow brethren. grin grin grin

and wetin paul say una should do to people wey no agree with wetin Im write ?

Me don tire ooo...After now, when I call them by their names some folks will say I'm demon possessed n calling fellow Christian name because we don't agree but what else should a person who insult the Spirit of inspiration of scriptures be called if not tithe yahoos?

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Goshen360(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:

My friend shut up and leave your thread in shame. What are you saying and kept on saying? All in the bid for tithe yahoos? So he made mistakes BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD. ...to pen down what constitutes scriptures today? So what he analyzed wasn't by the REVELATION OR INSPIRATION FROM THE SPIRIT? And who are you not to agree? Just as you can go ahead and write your own scriptures then, the same way you Re writing the scriptures now. This is the highest insult to the inspiration of scriptures in your pride.

5 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Goshen360:

My friend shut up and leave your thread in shame. What are you saying and kept on saying? All in the bid for tithe yahoos? So he made mistakes BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD. ...to pen down what constitutes scriptures today? So what he analyzed wasn't by the REVELATION OR INSPIRATION FROM THE SPIRIT? And who are you not to agree? Just as you can go ahead and write your own scriptures then, the same way you Re writing the scriptures now. This is the highest insult to the inspiration of scriptures in your pride.

You don't have to insult me to drive home your point. You think the Apostles are not humans like you and me. Even in the Bible days, sometimes the Apostles have disagreement which they sort out. Are you aware some of the submission of James contradicts Apostle Paul’s teachings?

Apostle Paul read the account of Genesis like I did. He gave his analysis based on what he understood by the transaction that took place. His analysis had nothing to do with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. After all, the Apostles cast lot to choose an apostle to replace Judas Iscariot. Is casting lot scriptural? They erred in that respect. I am a thorough Bible student and I don't just make comments.

If you want to dispute my argument, please answer this question. How can Abraham give a tenth of the spoils he vowed not to have anything to do with? I am waiting for your response.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
All Scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit doesn't mean every single line contained in the Bible. The Bible also contains even statements credited to Satan. Will you say such statements were inspired by the Holy Spirit because it is in the Bible? Even a donkey spoke and it was recorded.

So, you have to read between lines to know who is talking and what is inspired. Inspiration simply has to do with a revelation of things not revealed to the physical senses. Only God could tell us that. Some account in the Bible are just historical and there are bound to be errors in such cases. Even the four gospels record are not exactly the same in some documented stories. Stop over flogging the issue of inspiration.

Our Lord Jesus even had two prophecies that failed because he was 100% human on earth and didn't know all things. If you know me, you will ask to know more. I am not a road side Christian or a Pastor who deceive people to get their money. I stand by the truth of God's word which the present day Church is yet to fully grasp.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by MuttleyLaff: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:
You don't have to insult me to drive home your point
He doesn't really mean it

Ken4Christ:
You think the Apostles are not humans like you and me. Even in the Bible days, sometimes the Apostles have disagreement which they sort out. Are you aware some of the submission of James contradicts Apostle Paul’s teachings?
Give a few examples please

Ken4Christ:
Apostle Paul read the account of Genesis like I did. He gave his analysis based on what he understood by the transaction that took place. His analysis had nothing to do with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. After all, the Apostles cast lot to choose an apostle to replace Judas Iscariot. Is casting lot scriptural? They erred in that respect.
Please don't make another gaffe
Casting lots, for your information, is scriptural

Ken4Christ:
I am a thorough Bible student and I don't just make comments
I will like to engage a thorough Bible student that you are.
Are you game?

Ken4Christ:
If you want to dispute my argument, please answer this question. How can Abraham give a tenth of the spoils he vowed not to have anything to do with? I am waiting for your response.
This is an invalid question because you've conflated things up

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by christemmbassey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ken4Christ:
I have read the encounter Abraham had with Melchizedec and I don't agree with the general notion that it was from the loot of the war that Abraham gave Melchizedec tithe.

What kind of war did Abraham fight? He went to rescue Lot and the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. In addition, he went to recover the goods taken that belong to Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot his nephew.

The King of Sodom told Abraham to keep the recovered goods and give him the people. But Abraham said,

Genesis 14:22-23.
22....I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

Abraham rejected the loot, so how did he then give 10% of the loot he refused to take?

Different version rendered the transaction differently but I prefer to stick to the Kings James Version.

It said,

Genesis 14:18-20.
18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

The last phrase says, he gave him tithe of all. It didn't say, he gave him tithe of the loot. If it did, then Abraham would not tell the King of Sodom, I am not interested in the loot.

So, what tithe did he pay. He gave him tithe of all he had. The question is, was Abraham carrying his possession along? Certainly not. But he certainly had knowledge of all he had. As such, he could appoint his servants to deliver the goods or tithe to Melchizedec.

If the Saints before the Law never paid tithe of what belonged to them, why did Jacob, Abraham's grandson made a vow which reads,

Genesis 28:20-22.
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:

22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and OF ALL THAT THOU SHALT GIVE ME I WILL SURELY GIVE THE TENTH UNTO THEE.

So, it was the culture to pay tithe of what one possesses even before the Law was given. It was not the exclusive rights of the Levites to collect tithes as he was not yet born when Abraham and Jacob tithed.

So, Daddy Freeze and Anti Tithes should go back and read the Bible clearly. They are agents of darkness fighting what God is doing in the Church. The devil wants to cripple the Church but they will not succeed in the name of Jesus.

Don't also think it is your tithe that makes a man of God rich. A thousand times no. Most of these men of God are givers themselves and they have their gifts and talents that brings money to them. In addition, they receive financial and material favours from members who have been blessed by their messages.
OMG! I thought I have heard all the twists that these guys had to support this fraud.
SMH, these guys are beyond redemption.

4 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by ichuka(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
christemmbassey:
OMG! I thought I have heard all the twists that these guys had to support this fraud.
lol hi bro
Don't mind them,
A tree without roots can't stand.
Just little breeze from Freeze they are all scared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Goshen360(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2017
christemmbassey:

Did you read yet what he said Paul made a mistake in Hebrews 7?

angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by Ken4Christ: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
He doesn't really mean it

Please don't make another gaffe
Casting lots, for your information, is scriptural

I will like to engage a thorough Bible student that you are.
Are you game?

This is an invalid question because you've conflated things up

Oh, it is a valid question because it is the basis of my submission to what I wrote. U know what I said is true and you cannot refute it.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by perousd: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:

lol. but you agree with your pastor? Lolz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by plainbibletruth: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
perousd:

lol. but you agree with your pastor? Lolz.

How I wish he'll understand what you're saying; he swallows what his pastor says hook line and sinker but when it comes to the Apostle of Apostles he disagrees with him.

The height of arrogance!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by openmine(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
When U think U have heard the last manipulation of scriptures by tither,U den get a shocker....lol

It was initially Malachi 3:10 they hinged on but were countered by Deuteronomy 14:22-29

Yet they went down memory lane,and used Abraham's so called tithe to Melchizedek as platform to tithe forgetting dere was no single laid down tithe law before d coming of d mosaic law!

When they were choked out of those scriptures,they resorted to emotional blackmail and psychological manipulation....U will hear quotes like "Where do U think d church gets the money to buy d AC or fuel the generators U enjoy wen U get to the church?" or "I don't care where my tithe goes to" or the popular "Is it ur money?"

And when i tot that was how low they could go....
I never believed it will get to a stage where tithers will start questioning sum scriptures of Paul simply because it runs contrary to what they blindly believe!!

Chai chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by truth4u: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up
People like you make people believe that Christianity is a scam
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2017
Goshen360:

Trust olodo tithe yahoos like you to jump and cheer cheap "great" exposition like the op....not so fast boy....

grin grin grin

Felixomor, he called you an Olodo tithe yahoo. grin

truth4u:

People like you make people believe that Christianity is a scam

Another one says people like you make people believe christianity is a scam.

The resident mor0n. Your fellow christians are even tired of your matter.
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by dalaman: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
All Scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit doesn't mean every single line contained in the Bible. The Bible also contains even statements credited to Satan. Will you say such statements were inspired by the Holy Spirit because it is in the Bible? Even a donkey spoke and it was recorded.

So, you have to read between lines to know who is talking and what is inspired. Inspiration simply has to do with a revelation of things not revealed to the physical senses. Only God could tell us that. Some account in the Bible are just historical and there are bound to be errors in such cases. Even the four gospels record are not exactly the same in some documented stories. Stop over flogging the issue of inspiration.

Our Lord Jesus even had two prophecies that failed because he was 100% human on earth and didn't know all things. If you know me, you will ask to know more. I am not a road side Christian or a Pastor who deceive people to get their money. I stand by the truth of God's word which the present day Church is yet to fully grasp.

Felixomor, you've asked me to show you a christian that agrees that there are errors in the bible. Here is one, the OP. He even openly disagrees with Paul's narration of an event. Next time stop using your Akuya sense and think you represent all christians. There are many christians that agree that there are errors inside the bible, but that doesn't mean they aren't christians. Felixmoron
Re: Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Ken4Christ:
You think the Apostles are not humans like you and me.
Even in the Bible days, sometimes the Apostles have disagreement which they sort out.
Are you aware some of the submission of James contradicts Apostle Paul’s teachings?

Ken4Christ:
Apostle Paul read the account of Genesis like I did.
He gave his analysis based on what he understood by the transaction that took place.
His analysis had nothing to do with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
After all, the Apostles cast lot to choose an apostle to replace Judas Iscariot
Is casting lot scriptural?
They erred in that respect.
8He is to cast sacred lots to determine which goat will be reserved as an offering to the Lord
and which will carry the sins of the people to the wilderness of Azazel.
9Aaron will then present as a sin offering the goat chosen by lot for the Lord.
10The other goat, the scapegoat chosen by lot to be sent away, will be kept alive, standing before the Lord.
When it is sent away to Azazel in the wilderness, the people will be purified and made right with the Lord

- Leviticus 16:8-10

I told earlier you're making another gaffe
Casting lots, for your information, is scriptural, as seen in Leviticus 16:8-10 above

There are other scriptures in the bible apart from Leviticus 16:8,
where God, at given situations, had approved and recommended "casting lot" as suitable for discovering His will,
so considering that, I disconcur with your comment, that the apostles erred in that respect (i.e. that the apostles erred in casting lots)

Ken4Christ:
Oh, it is a valid question because it is the basis of my submission to what I wrote
It is an invalid question because you've mixed up the basis of your submission
and this has lead you to making false summations and an incorrect conclusion

Ken4Christ:
U know what I said is true and you cannot refute it.
I immediately knew that what you said is not true
On the contrary, what you said, is as easy as a walk in the park, to refute

I understood you said, you're a thorough Bible student
and one, for that matter, who doesnt make careless comments

These are admirable qualities, you posess
Engaging a self-confessed thorough Bible student that you are, who don't just make comments, is a chance of a lifetime
It isnt always one gets to meet a self-acclaimed thorough Bible student
and that's why, in an earlier post, I wrote that, I will like to engage you
Are you game?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Lie Be Justified Under Any Circumstance? / Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) / Nigerian Raised From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.