Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill (16337 Views)

Court Restrains IGP From Proscribing Benue Livestock Guards / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by mashin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
In view of the commencement of the Open Grazing Prohibition law, the Benue state governor today donated vehicles and motorcycles to livestock guards and Benue Vigilante for monitoring and endorsement

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by luvinhubby(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
First sensible thing in 4yrs

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Becoted001(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by okekecc1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice direction

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by baybeeboi: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
To think a coward elsewhere asked for statewide fasting and prayers.

This is commendable. Hope those chiefs that have collected millions from Miyetti Allah will not sabotage this effort though

43 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by nzeobi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
better late than never, LANLONG of plateau plz tow this line and bring peace to your people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Ojiofor: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Na so!
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by FarahAideed: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by AngryRebel: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is the kind of policy,all state governors should emulate. My governor # Delta State# shine ur eye n please chase those murderers out of our state.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Let me see how Fulani fools will kill women and children in their sleep again,I trust Benue guys,any cow they this days na meat.

14 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Pavore9: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by lanre80(m): 4:57am On Nov 14, 2017
mashin:
In view of the commencement of the Open Grazing Prohibition law, the Benue state governor today donated vehicles and motorcycles to livestock guards and Benue Vigilante for monitoring and endorsement

If true, brilliant execution. Because I don't trust these our politicians.

Despite his failure in discharging most of his responsibilities, If the governor gets this right, his name will be written in Gold

12 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 14, 2017
This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice sad

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice sad

Your cover has been blown! You are a Fulani bastard! All others should take not that this idiot is a Fulani man who pretends to be from the south. God will continue to expose your kind on nairaland.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
u re honestly sick up stairs. So because we count on them for meat gives them d right to maim,kill,rape and destroy farmland of host communities? The people of benue should rather stay alive than to eat cow meat.it is only a man that is alive that eats cow meat. And who they hell told u they have right to graze their cattle anywhere in d country? The fact that there is freedom of movement does not mean freedom to graze in someone else's land for free. So u will rather see cows Being alive than humans?
One Fulani blood sucking demon herdsmen has been spotted.... Benue people take note

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Adeoba10(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one....

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:

Faulty argument!

There are also non-Fulanis in Benue who rear cows. The law is not discriminatory.

Also, give me one serious minded country anywhere in the world where people still have cows roaming all over others' crops and on highways.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by bamoski(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2017
I saw fulani with their cows yesterday still
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by RareDiamonds: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Good job
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by suyamasta(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2017
This is making good sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Won't you gv dem wheel barrow too,they might need it oo

1 Like

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by BruncleZuma: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by quiverfull(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Plateau and Nassarawa states should just follow suit. If the federal govt. and their security agencies won't protect you, you have it as a fundamental human right to protect yourself.
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by kokozain(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Nice move
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by easyfem(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=whateverkay post=62355469]This is a clear case of discrimination against the Fulanis. They are Nigerians and have the right to graze their cattles any where in the country. We count on them for meat and milk production but instead of encouraging their business we're banning them. I hope miyetti Allah fights this in court. This is clear injustice sad[/quote

Who tot u how to write ?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by talk2percy(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
Are u sure his Oga won't attack him someone with these his harsh moves against his own
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Don't we have enough thugs in black t shirt and jeans roaming the streets and harassing people in Nigeria?

These ones will turn to political thugs in 2019 for sure
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by femo122: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked on point
Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by UbanmeUdie: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

This certainly is a huge and laudable improvement from Mr. Ortom.

From Ortomatic wheelbarrows to Ortomatic vehicles.

I see Ortomatic motorcycles but no Ortomatic AK47 rifles.

I sincerely hope those Ortomatic pot belly thugs employed for the job are not commissioned to chase out those heartless fulani herdsmen with sticks.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Distributes Vehicles To Livestock Guards Over Anti Open Grazing Bill by IamtherealRita(f): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2017
The only wise step he took as a governor of Benue State

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.