Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? (3504 Views)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? / How Feasible Is The "Rebranding Nigeria" Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by floxyrangy: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
I am a young lady who wants to start a business. Going by my research, it is a very bankable business and will yield a huge turnover enough to repay the loan in one year but the main problem is startup capital. Are there any institutions that can give me a loan without collateral and if yes, what are their conditions? Thanks for your helpful responses.
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Kayreal: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
yes ma'am. we do just dat. we raise small capital from the excess liquidity in the Nigerian economy to make a whole for use by 'genuine' SMEs in d country. Its requires no collateral, its interest free, its an amazing discovery! But its paid to you in tranches and requires you to possess a genuine use for the fund.

If you're interested and you are located in Lagos. Then take a walk into our office: (upstairs, front wing) 33, Oguntona Cr. Gbagada Phase 1, Charly boy bustop, Gbagada expressway, Lagos.

THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW CLOSED. (SEPT 2010)
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by joy2dworld: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
what is the name of the company, i live in gbagada and i am interested
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Kayreal: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2010
the company name is UNDERSLEAD Consulting (address as above) and the unique financial service being described is "Credit Hound"

please spread the word!
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by tragent: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N5.5million within 72 hour without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

In this E-book you will discover how easy to get loan without collateral within 3days.

If you are interested in the Loan order for my E-book now.

To order Text NEED LOAN, your name, e-mail and your GSM number to 08072275508
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Kingdavid3: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2010
What are d requirements 4 dis loan,ow fast can it be granted.

thx
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Kayreal: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Kingdavid3:

What are d requirements 4 dis loan,ow fast can it be granted.

thx

d requirements are limited to 'your commitment' or determination on your course. i'll explain:

1. u av to possess an ongoing SME project or av passion for one

2. be able to connect 12 other SME genuine credit seekers to take advantage of the scheme

3. possess a GT Bank account where u'll receive payments in 3-4 tranches over a quarter of a year +/- 2 weeks.

4. a convenient re-payment plan after an agreed moratorium period

remember its interest-free and the conditions above put side by side the conditions of a finance house are SME-friendly.

pls come to our office for more!
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2010
put your money where you Heart is Check http://twohoursjob.com Good Investment program
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Afrogem: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2010
What if i do not want to refer anybody?Can i still get a loan?If yes,what is the least amount i can get?

Secondly,what if i apply for a particular amount i am interested in without refering anyone and decides to leave a collateral that is worth the amount applied for?
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by yemisolar(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by Kayreal: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
this opportunity has now closed. (sept 2010)
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by succesloan(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2010
i think you can more solid information from the website below about how to get loan without collateral.
Re: Loan Without Collateral, How Feasible? by ekehopp: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
f

(1) (Reply)

FG Unveils Top 100 Firms In Nigeria / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.