Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Need Urgent Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Urgent Help (466 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) / Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. / Urgent. Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help by Tocynone(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, please I need urgent advice/help.
There is this PHCN Marketer in Surulere (Mushin Business Unit to be precised) named Flourence Odebunmi. She is in charge of my Area. This woman is known for outrageous monthly bill and all efforts to curb her excesses is not yielding at all. People said she is extremely saucy, but I did not believe this until I witness it last month during disconnection as she almost beat up my neighbor because he challenged her on the outrageous bill she gave us for September. As if this was not enough, the woman(Flourence Odebunmi) in her Anger and Power vowed to deal with our house in October bill. Lo and behold this woman increased the bill from 43k to 70k telling us to do whatever we like. Also we have applied and paid for Prepaid meters for months now and not yet received. But I know there is still Justice, Checks and Balances in this country. Somebody should pls help us as this is getting out of hand. God bless Nigeria
Re: I Need Urgent Help by onward4life(m): 12:43am On Nov 14, 2017
But we just have to support fashola

It's called Loyalty!

Anybody against Nepa is against fashola

And Apc And against Buhari

#weCantTakeThat!
Re: I Need Urgent Help by cue64: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Abeg make una tell the person wey dey drive this Nigeria to stop, i wan come down i no dey go again......@topic, i thought i was the only one on this... And op if to say the light still dey constant now, i for no complain. U wont even see the light and yet they will still bring outrageous bills.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by teflonjake(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2017
If you know there is still Justice, Checks and Balances in this country, why come to nairaland?

Please contact the relevant authorities i.e the police and a competent court of law.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help by Daney1(m): 1:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Go to curt.
Re: I Need Urgent Help by HARDLABOR: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Tocynone:
Dear Nairalanders, please I need urgent advice/help.
There is this PHCN Marketer in Surulere (Mushin Business Unit to be precised) named Flourence Odebunmi. She is in charge of my Area. This woman is known for outrageous monthly bill and all efforts to curb her excesses is not yielding at all. People said she is extremely saucy, but I did not believe this until I witness it last month during disconnection as she almost beat up my neighbor because he challenged her on the outrageous bill she gave us for September. As if this was not enough, the woman(Flourence Odebunmi) in her Anger and Power vowed to deal with our house in October bill. Lo and behold this woman increased the bill from 43k to 70k telling us to do whatever we like. Also we have applied and paid for Prepaid meters for months now and not yet received. But I know there is still Justice, Checks and Balances in this country. Somebody should pls help us as this is getting out of hand. God bless Nigeria

What do u want us to do?

Contribute money for u?

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Cable Thief Apprehended In University Of Nigeria / A / Photo: Fraudster Poses As Woman On Facebook To Dupe Man Of N1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.