Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (35054 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:26am On Nov 14, 2017
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

Let's talk.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ayomideen(m): 1:29am On Nov 14, 2017
Well it depends on the people involved,although emotions are likely to set in and "things" might also happen due to their closeness buh all in all so far the GF trusts her guy n the guy himself issa faithful dude,I really see no biggie

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2017
Ayomideen:
Well it depends on the people involved,although emotions are likely to set in and "things" might also happen due to their closeness buh all in all so far the GF trusts her guy n the guy himself issa faithful dude,I really see no biggie

Of course. But isn't it possible for those feelings to Re-awaken along the line?

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 14, 2017
for me am a kinda jealous type, i will first table the issue with her, that i can't take that shit.
and if she don't change then she have prove she have something else with the fucker kiss

29 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:52am On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
for me am a kinda jealous type, i will first table the issue with her, that i can't take that shit.
and if she don't change then she have prove she have something else with the fucker kiss
Exactly what I'm talking about. Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Exactly what I'm talking about. Jealousy.

just try to have a heart to heart conversation with him, you r a jealous type that don't want to share her man, just try to say all this in funny way. by the way they might be no intimate feelings between his female bes.

but if he don't change and ur instinct tells u something fishy Startin happens, then.........

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Especially when what brought them together in the first place is that one of them had a romantic interest in the other, but was friend zoned instead?

The above is a big RED FLAG. Also check if the said girl has what your boyfriend needs in a woman. If your boyfriend for example likes big boobs and she got it, another BIG RED FLAG.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Marshalxv(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Bestie with the opposite sex

it's a no no for me.

something is surely bound to happen between them maybe sooner or later depending on how close they are .

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by purplecoco(f): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2017
As long as one of them has friend-zoned each other, there's no frickin' way they can remain friends. I mean my boyfriend then used to have a "female bestie", she was cool and all, I had no idea she crushed on him, and sometimes when I'll be having a conversation with him, he talks about her, but he doesn't feel anything for her. I didn't feel comfortable about it, and I told him that I don't want him to be friends with her,LOL. I never thought I was gonna be one of those girls.....

To be continued...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ayomideen(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Of course. But isn't it possible for those feelings to Re-awaken along the line?

It is,infact it really is,buh as I said(or typed) earlier,it depends on the people involved
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by AlonsoJNR(m): 3:52am On Nov 14, 2017
if he is not paying so much attention to the bestie there is no problem
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ubunja(m): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2017
stop telling a normal grown up adult who he can or cant be friends with.coz when he goes through your fone and asks who each and every guy in there is,u wont be happy.
only stupid guys end friendships to make a GF happy.if u play that stunt on me u will find yourself fired
dont make your insecurities my problem.
im friends with a lot of my exes.if a gal has a problem i will have one more ex on my list.
i dont negotiate.my happiness comes first.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by NigerDeltan(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:
stop telling a normal grown up adult who he can or cant be friends with.coz when he goes through your fone and asks who each and every guy in there is,u wont be happy.
only stupid guys end friendships to make a GF happy.if u play that stunt on me u will find yourself fired
dont make your insecurities my problem.
im friends with a lot of my exes.if a gal has a problem i will have one more ex on my list.
i dont negotiate.my happiness comes first.

Grow up Mr.man

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by femi4: 5:50am On Nov 14, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
What do you do when the person you're in a romantic relationship with has a best friend of the opposite sex, and has refused to let go of him/her despite the fact that you've registered your displeasure for the friendship countless times?

Let's talk.
Go and get a male bestie...two can play the game

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by AlexCk: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2017
purplecoco:
As long as one of them has friend-zoned each other, there's no frickin' way they can remain friends. I mean my boyfriend then used to have a "female bestie", she was cool and all, I had no idea she crushed on him, and sometimes when I'll be having a conversation with him, he talks about her, but he doesn't feel anything for her. I didn't feel comfortable about it, and I told him that I don't want him to be friends with her,LOL. I never thought I was gonna be one of those girls.....

To be continued...

U left the story mid way ni?
Cum and finish the story o.

Shoo, imagine oo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by QueenSekxy(f): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2017
female bestie ke,,
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ubunja(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Grow up Mr.man
dont be in the habbit of telling people who dont worship women to grow up

20 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by rex444(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2017
All this dragging here and there for a man... relax ur jealousy and battle for show off of who is supreme, man wey go cheat go cheat if u like give am holy ghost marking

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by cuvox(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2017
if you are not your boyfriend/girlfriend's female/male best-friend, you are not fit to date that person in the first place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Is He Your Husband?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2017
I have a boyfriend and my bestie is a guy.. It's not a problem at all.. Because my bf understands perfectly well
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Earthquake1: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Your boyfriend has to choose between the bestie and you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by mrMeen(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:

dont be in the habbit of telling people who dont worship women to grow up
i support you 100% just because of one girlfriend from above you'll destroy a friendship that maybe dates back to when you are kids. brother it's them that needs to grow up.

can u imagine.

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by ubunja(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2017
mrMeen:
i support you 100% just because of one girlfriend from above you'll destroy a friendship that maybe dates back to when you are kids. brother it's them that needs to grow up.

can u imagine.
friends are important than any woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by crisisexpert321(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2017
This our generation has given title to cheating or fornication. Side chick, bestie, cuddle buddy, friend zoned. Hmmm continue. What relationship do we now keep with our girl friend or wife? There is no friendship in the wife or girl friend?

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by fatymore(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2017
My Bf has female bestie well.. I don't even care.. They all know me.. I do delete their pictures on his phone cos they are course mates.. One thing I do is I stamped my authority and let them know he is Mine.. If they like they should have sex together, is the girl loss. I can't disturb myself ontop guy matter.. Mostly I befriend those girls too.. Just remove your mind from it.. What you don't see doesn't break your heart.. Most times we always feel relaxed having the opposite SEx as bestie.. I have male bestie too..

21 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by vicben27(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
I don't Do that bestie shiit. its either am your man or not! My Boo knows that am not comfortable seeing her wit a male friend in the name of bestie so she respects that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by IAMSASHY(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
undecided get ur own opposite beastie dear, life is 2 short 2 b in a frnd_zone

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2017
ChizzyMaris:

Let's talk.

My dear, in this dispensation female bestie is a big scam. Trust me. My ex did it to me, and she's married to him today and I've done it to someone and I regret every second of that experience. He had better choose between U or her, if not, U are nothing but a side chick. I'll like to elaborate on this but I'm very busy now.

24 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

You can have a bestie with the opposite sex so far you set limits.

I love my bestie,and ya! We can quarrel for Africa wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by RobinHez(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
This bestie thing sef... I find it kinda irritating undecided
Almost everytime, A male bestie is someone that a girl has friendzoned. Buh i usually like to call them assistant boyfriend, for reasons that are well too obvious. And the smart "besties" know how to use their position to their advantage.

I know what i just typed does not relate with the question. Don't point it out.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... by RobinHez(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ginaz:
I have a bestie, and I won't leave him for anything in the world. Sometimes we all need a best friend regardless of the sex gender. There are complicated things you would want to sort out but can't tell your bf yet, you need someone to push you through, to make you feel free and feel relaxed.

My bestie is one hell of a crazy dude, so blunt, carefree, intelligent and annoying most times lol. It amuses me when he tells me about girls he like to lash in his dreams. grin I would be like "you this boy, may God help you".

We both know our boundaries, we both know sex would spoil our relationship so we haven't crossed that line. I have never slept over in his house or visited. He visits me at home where eyes are everywhere and we get to talk intimately about things so deep. We have been friends for 4 years now. So no need to get jealous.

You can have a bestie with the opposite sex so far you set limits.

I love my bestie,and ya! We can quarrel for Africa wink

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.