Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest (24254 Views)

Major Ethnic Groups By Population In Africa - Wikipedia / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick / Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
At least you didn't deny the truth and the errors of the past. Mark my words, if all plateau indigenes will acknowledge truth and error like you just did, God will deliver your land.
May God give us leaders with principles, love of God and their people not just politicians.
malton:

Bros, I feel no regrets at all. I didn't do or fail to do anything personally. However, I admit that I wish our forefathers never allowed that nonsense to happen in the first place. Who in their right senses would side the actual enemy against a perceived one? They were all made to believe that the Igbo man was the enemy, ironically, by the enemy. It's a shame.

At the emboldened, I'd rather that 100 times over. I've always considered the Igbo people on the Plateau family. They contribute to its growth and development. They are nothing like those blood sucker, Lalong brothers.

Shey he will soon do and be going. Na to delist dem sharp sharp. Thank God say na just typing.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
zenmaster:

This is Gowon's favorite position
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin Chai, igbo lover grin

How markete?
mujaya1:
igbo are the most hypocrite people on earth, please my brother buhari grant this igbo Biafra we need one north not this shameless people on earth that everyday there main intention is to cause chaos on islam, because islam has no tribe or language, every muslim are equal.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
This confused porson
you Don show?
laudate:

Why should the middle belt join your people to do anything? You think you can get their support by insulting them? Did you join them to defend their people against the attacks of Fulani herdsmen, when such herdsmen were busy burning down entire villages in the middle belt? shocked
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Who cares about the middle belt and their inward searching which has not helped them in any way. Now fulani has been enlisted as a major tribe in plateau.
Now Mr hypocrate, keep off.
laudate:

Continue with your insults. sad I don't know who told you that insulting others is the best way to get their support. The middle belt do not have time for people like you. They know their problems and they face it squarely. They know how to search inwards for solutions, without playing the victim card and crying for help, like you chest beaters always do. Nansense!! sad

The only thing you are good at, is blaming others for your self-inflicted woes. undecided Leave the middle belt out of your schemes, please. The Igbo were not in the fore front of speaking against the Southern Kaduna killings. In fact, various ethnic groups spoke against those killings, long before the Igbo opened their mouth to say anything. So stop your propaganda. sad The Lagos-Ibadan press did more to highlight the plight of those people, than any of your Igbo groups put together.

If trading insults is the price to pay for your support, please keep such support inside your pocket. The middle belt does not need your insult-coated support. shocked You that have not finished helping yourselves, are now talking about supporting others?? Chai!! shocked
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nwanyi oma, kedu?
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by laudate: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
Who cares about the middle belt and their inward searching which has not helped them in any way. Now fulani has been enlisted as a major tribe in plateau.
Now Mr hypocrate, keep off.
shallysgirl:
This confused porson
you Don show?

Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by CioAngels(f): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is a very sad situation that a tribesmen wants to make other multiple tribes their slave and they are just watching. Pa Buhari wants to contest so that his agenda to turn every town Fulani towns rather than stay at home to nurse his degenerating health, you have failed because all other tribes are not Kwara nor Sokoto. The VP can pretend not to know what is happening out of gear because when that time comes, only his village will be their caliphate. Why is the President exhibiting so Mich wickedness?
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by malton: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
At least you didn't deny the truth and the errors of the past. Mark my words, if all plateau indigenes will acknowledge truth and error like you just did, God will deliver your land.
May God give us leaders with principles, love of God and their people not just politicians.

I hope everything turns out for good. Nigerians, regardless of tribal or ethnic divide have all suffered.

Thanks, ma.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Yes, you are right. It's well.
malton:

I hope everything turns out for good. Nigerians, regardless of tribal or ethnic divide have all suffered.

Thanks, ma.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by shallysgirl: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Adim mma my Nwannem nwoke. smiley
zenmaster:

Nwanyi oma, kedu?
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by apharm(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2017
malton:

Bros, I feel no regrets at all. I didn't do or fail to do anything personally. However, I admit that I wish our forefathers never allowed that nonsense to happen in the first place. Who in their right senses would side the actual enemy against a perceived one? They were all made to believe that the Igbo man was the enemy, ironically, by the enemy. It's a shame.

At the emboldened, I'd rather that 100 times over. I've always considered the Igbo people on the Plateau family. They contribute to its growth and development. They are nothing like those blood sucker, Lalong brothers.

Shey he will soon do and be going. Na to delist dem sharp sharp. Thank God say na just typing.
Preach d Gospel of the Igbos.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:23am On Nov 15, 2017
malton:

Bros, there's not even a single Fulani tribe on the Plateau. Not even in neighbouring states up north let alone Plateau. They are mostly covetous marauders, and nothing more!

The governor is just a serving traitor and collaborator who has betrayed his own people for only God knows what!

I think he is trying to preserve his office by way of pleasing the fulani presidency this is exactly what the south east govnors are currently doing.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by malton: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

I think he is trying to preserve his office by way of pleasing the fulani presidency this is exactly what the south east govnors are currently doing.

If this were the case, then I can't help but feel even more sorry for him. No government machinery can keep him against the will of the people, regardless of how much they try.

The man messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by TheKingdom: 3:47am On Nov 15, 2017
malton:
It's obvious that Lalong underwent a rapprochement with the Hausa-Fulani community. And that required him to put the Plateau people down.

The man has been nothing but a sellout since he assumed leadership. A good-for-nothing nonentity that is a personification of the 'bad and nocent." First he appointed a Hausa-Fulani as commissioner, and now this.

He's been subtly aiding the Fulani attacks on Plateau indigenes with his foot-dragging. I can deal with his corruption, including building a multimillion naira home in Taraba. But this is taking it too far.

He'd go down as one of the most infamous betrayers in my dear state. Can't believe my people overlooked the smart, educated, eloquent, and highly dynamic GNS Pwajok for this pestiferous gobshite that doesn't little as inspire hate. I feel sorry for the clueless thing! It's no wonder he's the most reviled "thing" on the plateau today!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Abeg morning don do.

Jang, we miss you.

This guy sounds like he can be a SE governor...because he is acting like those fools
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by orisa37: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Fulanis, a major Tribe in Plateau? How?
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by slimmax: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2017
urahara:

grin cheesy grin

Bro you sef na Bleach fan?
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by nku5: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2017
I am very sorry for Plateau people. But why o why did they vote APC??
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by urahara(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
slimmax:

Bro you sef na Bleach fan?

I am o cheesy , but they've been fucking me up. cry
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by slimmax: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2017
urahara:

I am o cheesy , but they've been fucking me up. cry
How? cos i have read the manga and the remaining episodes are great o
yamato was killed by juha bach, rukia has a bankai, renji's bankai changed too
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by urahara(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2017
slimmax:

How? cos i have read the manga and the remaining episodes are great o
yamato was killed by juha bach, rukia has a bankai, renji's bankai changed too

I don't like reading manga , I just like watching the anime videos........which they stopped after the aizen arc angry angry angry angry
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by slimmax: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
urahara:

I don't like reading manga , I just like watching the anime videos........which they stopped after the aizen arc angry angry angry angry
well... there are plans to continue the anime.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by urahara(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
slimmax:

well... there are plans to continue the anime.

Pls post the link grin grin grin
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by Nowenuse: 2:49am On Dec 30, 2018
malton:

You think some idiot listing a renowned terrorist group whose roots you do not even know as one of your own isn't a problem?

Hello Malton, remember me? I sent you a Pm, please reply.
Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by malton: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hello Malton, remember me? I sent you a Pm, please reply.

Hi Nowenuse, sorry for the delayed response. I've seen your PM but couldn't respond earlier due to work.

I've responded to your message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari / How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.