Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage (29657 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by vaca1: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Danladi7:

grin

Yes it will! and Ibadan and lagos development will never stop!

Just like The whole Igboland and Nigeria will continue to be a no mans land built by Nigeria for all Nigerians.

That is why I am happy with this anambra development new,the airport is being built by Nigeria for all Nigerians and Anambra a no mans land for us all!

God bless anambra cool
This is not a Govt project. this is from the state sponsored by its citizen. kudos to them shaaa
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by shallysgirl: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chai, where is the work?
This people are all mad.
i am totally fed up.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga mechie onu jare
1. Nnewi to Onitsha takes atleast 40minutes
2. Onitsha to Umuleri will take another 40mins minimum

But thats not the main issue, why the hell did you move the airport to Umuleri when Oba is there. Close to Onitsha, close to Nnewi, not very far from Awka, ease of access.

Why would i go and land in a bush that will take me another hour to find my location. I will kuku land in Asaba or Owerri, and if i have business in Awka, i will land in Enugu (although that expressway is not anything to talk about), but its still safer and better than landing in Umuleri with no good access (no disrespect meant to the indigenes).

That said, Please 3D Imagery is not airport, not even one equipment is on site and you are shouting 2nd stage. Someone just cleared a bush path, took pictures and you are here shouting, rubbish.
If the governor does not have anyother thing to campaign with, he should go and sit down, there is no airport, dont talk about airport.
luvinhubby:

Did you say 70%? And was just an empty land used to hold mass?
The pope landed on a helicopter which can land even in a primary school field. You just betrayed yourself, either you have never been to Anambra or just lying.

2hrs 30 mins to drive from Onitsha to Umuleri shows you know nothing, Obiano was even living in Aguleri while coming to work in Awka first 6 months of his admin, talkless of Onitsha that is less.

Stop displaying your ignorance publicly.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
You are not from Anambra and you know nada about Anambra. You can go and land anywhere you like but Anambra people will land in Umuleri which is just 20mins to Onitsha, 25mins to Awka and 40mins to Nnewi. Land in the river if it is close to your house, we are not interested.

As for major access to the airport site, Obiano is developing 3 dualcarriageways from 3 directions: One will like the express at Awkuzu, the second road will link 3-3-Otuocha road while the 3rd one will link Igbariam-University road.

[s]
publicspeaker:
Oga mechie onu jare
But thats not the main issue, why the hell did you move the airport to Umuleri when Oba is there. Close to Onitsha, close to Nnewi, not very far from Awka, ease of access.
Why would i go and land in a bush that will take me another hour to find my location. I will kuku land in Asaba or Owerri, and if i have business in Awka, i will land in Enugu (although that expressway is not anything to talk about), but its still safer and better than landing in Umuleri with no good access (no disrespect meant to the indigenes).
That said, Please 3D Imagery is not airport, not even one equipment is on site and you are shouting 2nd stage. Someone just cleared a bush path, took pictures and you are here shouting, rubbish.
If the governor does not have anyother thing to campaign with, he should go and sit down, there is no airport, dont talk about airport.
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by luvinhubby(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
pope fly from Roma to Oba with chopper , bros you can lie oooO, go to Oba airport, the tarmac is there and the airport buildings are visible , the only thing they need to do is to upgrade the airport and use the remaining change to build enough warehouses outside the airports, Nigeria will never progress if we keep playing ethics political, he build it for his selfish interest, who will go to hinterland eri to board flight the new proposed airport will be a fine lady without suitors, NNEWI to Onitcha is not 3 minutes drive and Onitcha to Eri is not 30 minutes drive, from 33 to building material marked is not even motorable, if you add all the pothole and time wasting you will encounter in that Enugu/Onitcha express road , its enough for you to travel by land,

Pope John Paul flew from Rome and landed his aircraft at Oba airport? shocked

Just confirming that Oshogbo weed is your favorite!
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by luvinhubby(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
pope fly from Roma to Oba with chopper , bros you can lie oooO, go to Oba airport, the tarmac is there and the airport buildings are visible , the only thing they need to do is to upgrade the airport and use the remaining change to build enough warehouses outside the airports, Nigeria will never progress if we keep playing ethics political, he build it for his selfish interest, who will go to hinterland eri to board flight the new proposed airport will be a fine lady without suitors, NNEWI to Onitcha is not 3 minutes drive and Onitcha to Eri is not 30 minutes drive, from 33 to building material marked is not even motorable, if you add all the pothole and time wasting you will encounter in that Enugu/Onitcha express road , its enough for you to travel by land,

Pope John Paul flew from Rome and landed his aircraft at Oba airport?

Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by luvinhubby(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
publicspeaker:
Oga mechie onu jare

Ask for enlightenment and you will get.

It is beyond an airport, it is an aerolopolis, a new urban development project starting and revolves round the airport.

You don't do that in urban or semi urban area. Moreover, Oba airport was never planned to be a cargo airport.

1 Like

Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by aalangel(f): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
All i see is plain field oooo and one map or two in 3D abi what is it called...
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
It is very clear with your timing that youve never owned a car or driven in these towns, 20mins to Umuleri from Onitsha?, enyi eat the money you were paid, but dont say rubbish, driving from Upper Iweka to Fed Housing 33 alone takes up 15-20mins, oga collect small sense.

Good he is developing roads to the airport, good one, atleast we both agree on the access to the place.

Even if you dont own a car, atleast use Google Map, it will give you timing estimate which is fairly accurate, but thats if you use that atall.
BeijinDossier:
You are not from Anambra and you know nada about Anambra. You can go and land anywhere you like but Anambra people will land in Umuleri which is just 20mins to Onitsha, 25mins to Awka and 40mins to Nnewi. Land in the river if it is close to your house, we are not interested.

As for major access to the airport site, Obiano is developing 3 dualcarriageways from 3 directions: One will like the express at Awkuzu, the second road will link 3-3-Otuocha road while the 3rd one will link Igbariam-University road.

[s][/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
The problem with Nigerians is that they like grammar other than face reality. "Aerolopolis" i hear, enlightened person well done.
luvinhubby:

Ask for enlightenment and you will get.

It is beyond an airport, it is an aerolopolis, a new urban development project starting and revolves round the airport.

You don't do that in urban or semi urban area. Moreover, Oba airport was never planned to be a cargo airport.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
You are a freaking poor illiterate. You have never driven a car before, except public transport. I drive from Onitsha to Otuocha in 30mins. I am sure you are using the public transport which you are used to, to calculate it. From 3-3 to the airport junction via Otuocha road is just about 20mins. From Awkuzu junction which is where another link road is being built to Awka is even less 30mins. The problem is that you don't even know where all these places are located.

[s]
publicspeaker:
It is very clear with your timing that youve never owned a car or driven in these towns, 20mins to Umuleri from Onitsha?, enyi eat the money you were paid, but dont say rubbish, driving from Upper Iweka to Fed Housing 33 alone takes up 15-20mins, oga collect small sense.Good he is developing roads to the airport, good one, atleast we both agree on the access to the place.
Even if you dont own a car, atleast use Google Map, it will give you timing estimate which is fairly accurate, but thats if you use that atall.
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by luvinhubby(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
publicspeaker:
The problem with Nigerians is that they like grammar other than face reality. "Aerolopolis" i hear, enlightened person well done.

I just did, read again.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by Dhugal: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
All these campaign shills sef.
There is no airport anything going on in Anambra state.
For the guy who said Nnewi to Onitsha takes 30mins,you must be high on sugar.
And yes,the Oba airport remains the ideal location to build one in Anambra state.
The election coming Saturday won't be easy.I'm not going to make any statewide prediction, but as for Nnewi where I am and voting,Willie should forget it.He may win 2 wards in Uruagu and maybe one in Nnewichi,but that's all he may hope to win this side.Nnewi is really out for blood,Ifeanyi Ubah or not
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by derevarc(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Rubbish talk from a hopelessly envious clown. Anambra needs the airport far more than those places you mentioned and Anambra is getting the airport real soon. Illiterates that does not know anything concerning development is delving into an unfamiliar sphere. Do you even know how the airport is being financed or you just jumped out of your mechanic workshop to post because you saw others posting?

Some illiterates are unteachable but I will try to teach you small. From the airport to Onitsha is just 20mins through 3-3-Otuocha road, 30mins to Awka and 40mins to Nnewi. People that don't even know their father's compound should not even comment on another person's compound location.

[s][/s]
are telling me dat traveling from onitsha to nnewi is 10min?...... You are d bigger clown here
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Your useless father is a clown

[s]
derevarc:
are telling me dat traveling from onitsha to nnewi is 10min?...... You are d bigger clown here
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
luvinhubby:

gerrout of here if you don't have any other thing to say
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by Obas101(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
justineu:
what is in kano to wail about? undecided
It's obvious you don't know anything about the developments in Kano. Travel and learn, don't stay in your house ignorantly
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
luvinhubby:

Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dont mind the MAPless Mofo, talking rubbish up and down, like we don't drive through these places or have never been to Anambra
derevarc:
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by luvinhubby(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here if you don't have any other thing to say

You just revealed yourself as an ignorant liars.

Pope John Paul flew from Rome and landed his Boeing 767 in Oba airport. grin grin

Meanwhile as at the time the Pope came, no international flight could land anywhere in South East.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
you are using public transport, stop talking when car owners are talking. Suffer head cool

[s]
publicspeaker:
Dont mind the MAPless Mofo, talking rubbish up and down, like we don't drive through these places or have never been to Anambra
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oga listen to yourself, before Onitsha to Airport is 20mins, now Onitsha to Otuocha is 30mins, and 3-3 to Otuocha is 20mins. Stop making a fool of yourself. Campaign for your candidate, but dont be a fool at it.
BeijinDossier:
You are a freaking poor illiterate. You have never driven a car before, except public transport. I drive from Onitsha to Otuocha in 30mins. I am sure you are using the public transport which you are used to, to calculate it. From 3-3 to the airport junction via Otuocha road is just about 20mins. From Awkuzu junction which is where another link road is being built to Awka is even less 30mins. The problem is that you don't even know where all these places are located.

[s][/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
you are just dumb. I am not campaign for any candidate but I am saying that you should shut up since you are not a car owner. Just shut up and continue jumping your public transport.

[s]
publicspeaker:
Oga listen to yourself, before Onitsha to Airport is 20mins, now Onitsha to Otuocha is 30mins, and 3-3 to Otuocha is 20mins. Stop making a fool of yourself. Campaign for your candidate, but dont be a fool at it.
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by publicspeaker: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
LOL, someone is pained, you should be sacked, useless and clueless campaigner, doing the candidate more harm than good. Anu mpama
BeijinDossier:
you are using public transport, stop talking when car owners are talking. Suffer head cool

[s][/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
luvinhubby:

You just revealed yourself as an ignorant liars.

Pope John Paul flew from Rome and landed his Boeing 767 in Oba airport. grin grin

Meanwhile as at the time the Pope came, no international flight could land anywhere in South East.
gerrout of here I'm watching football, these Argentina's go beat us like pikin
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by donbenie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
asorocker:
Nice, some people will never like this news
Which news? a group of people taking pictures?
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by justineu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Obas101:

It's obvious you don't know anything about the developments in Kano. Travel and learn, don't stay in your house ignorantly
I don't have to argue with you.
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by BeijinDossier: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can you imagine? Pained over what? Hehehehe

I said you are a poor old fool who doesn't have a car, so therefore continue jumping up and down the bus. Hopeless and worthless poor bastard. Ezi ofia

[s]
publicspeaker:
LOL, someone is pained, you should be sacked, useless and clueless campaigner, doing the candidate more harm than good. Anu mpama
[/s]
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by talk2biggz: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
The fact is that Anambra certainly needs an Airport which is critical to the operations of Orient Petroluem who stated this in clear terms to the State and Federal Govt and insisted that it must be close to the oil wells and proposed refinery to enable them bring in their equipment. This made the Ex governor Peter Obi relocate the proposed Oba Airport to Umueri. Most of us familiar with the Oba will agree with me that the the town has highly developed with the of Electrical market brought close to it, this has given rise to a lot of residential and commercial activities on the town.

Considering the fact that Nsubge which is 10 minutes away from Onitsha is housing the proposed refinery and Umueri is the next town before Aguleri where there Oil fields are located have a vast land mass and shares boundary with Aguleri, Anam, Okwuzu, Nwkele, Nteje and Umunya. It is a known fact that Orient Petroluem is a major financier of the project and Umueri is ideal for the location considering the fact that it is about 20 minutes drive from upper Iweka using either the GRA, Federal Housing, 3-3 axis or using the Nwkele Ezunanka axis off the Onitsha-Enugu Express. The Umueri Airport is about 7 minutes drive to Okwuzu Junction on the Onitsha-Enugu Express which is about 20 minutes drive to Awka the state capital and 30 minutes to Nnewi through the Oye Agwu, Alor, Nnewi road OR driving through Oye Agwu, Nibo, Nneni,

1 Like

Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by Bullhari: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
where is the airport in pictures? I mean work in progress?
Re: Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage by Mrkumareze(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Go and ask your useless father how to get educated on things you don't know. Thunder strike you there. Usu cool

[s][/s]

It's it entire generation that 're useless . One condom would have prevented a fool like u from existing. Soon you and your Ugu governor 'll starting packing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street) / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.