Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) (2816 Views)

SA Police Shocked As Thieves Dig Up Grave & Steal Corpse (PICS) / Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Police Arrest Nwatanyoeze, Parade Him In Abakaliki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by onoikenna: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2017
According to a man who lives in Lagos that shared the story,the man pictured below murdered an innocent whose name is Taiwo(the deceased was said to be a twins).It is unclear if the incident happened in Lagos.I wouldn't like to share the heartbreaking video here where the man was forced to open the corpse where he wrapped it.What a wicked world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-who-murdered-innocent-girl-paraded.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by onoikenna: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Skyfornia(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Na wao..what is this world turning into? The guy even look innocent, nobody would have suspected such fellow. How did we end up here biko??

This guy should be handcuffed to a ceiling fan and allow to rotate for a week.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Settingz321(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
See where the world has ended

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by stephleena(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017
taiwo is the name...the heart of man is desperately wicked..

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by onoikenna: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2017

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Baawaa(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity all is Vanity

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by zinachidi(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2017
onoikenna:
(the deceased was said to be a twins)

wait!! what?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by izzou(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
What is this world turning into?

sad

This is so sad
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Yeligray(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
The heart of men is evil

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by gabinogem(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2017
U sure say na Lagos be that...if na Lagos them for done put tyre for him neck sharp sharp.

RIP to the dead
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by raker300: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Taiwo

Why always them?

3 Likes

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by spartan117(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
So sad.
We need a win in this country, too many sad incidents

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Samusu(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Skull Republic
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by giddykay: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2017
He wants to ride a lexus or range rover.....they go about murdering souls.. he who opens the day will never give you peace and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Venica(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2017
what kind of wickedness is this

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by dominique(f): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2017
What is happening in this country, who have we offenfed? These killings are getting too much. This one must never go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Me77: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2017
These people constantly kill for ritual, but yet they are still very poor and live in wretchedness. Is it not time for them to stop Or are they cursed to be this way for ever?

The government should declare war on every, herbalist, alfa, local priest and all those shrines we have around, they are main culprit for carrying out ritualistic activities. Until then, this kinda bad news wouldn't stop..

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Megatrix: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2017
Ewedugerians have struck again!! Skull mining republic of Western Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by itchie: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2017
By their cone heads you shall know them. Afonja!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Me77: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2017
gabinogem:
U sure say na Lagos be that...if na Lagos them for done put tyre for him neck sharp sharp.

RIP to the dead
Why will they touch him, when he is one of em? He definitely have some members Among those crowds, he's just unfortunate they caught him alone.
Ritual killing has became a lifestyle among these people. I'm scared of them o.
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Biggty(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2017
This is serious
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by gabinogem(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2017
Me77:

Why will they touch him, when he is one of em? He definitely have some members Among those crowds, he's just unfortunate they caught him alone.
Ritual killing has became a lifestyle among these people. I'm scared of them o.
I just hope u don't want to start discriminating undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jungle justice please
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
kingthreat:
Jungle justice please
That's what we need here.
No SKULL, no HANDS....

Where they MINED ....??
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Aadeyinka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
onoikenna:
According to a man who lives in Lagos that shared the story,the man pictured below murdered an innocent whose name is Taiwo(the deceased was said to be a twins).It is unclear if the incident happened in Lagos.I wouldn't like to share the heartbreaking video here where the man was forced to open the corpse where he wrapped it.What a wicked world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-who-murdered-innocent-girl-paraded.html?m=1
They should just blind his 2eyes and leave him to go and
suffer before he died
Re: Man Murders Innocent Girl In Lagos,mob Parade Him With The Corpse(pics) by Lanretoye(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
the deceased is a twins?

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad As His Penis 'Disappears' In Bank In Benin, Edo / Please Be Careful- See What A Man Saw Inside The Money He Collected From A Selle / See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.