Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner (1090 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Ritualists Severe Girl's Head In Kwara, Sell Hands For ₦20,000 (Graphic Photo) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by PointB: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
I sold 17-yr-old girl’s head, intestines, hands for N8,500— Suspect
ON NOVEMBER 14, 201712:13 AMIN CRIME GUARD, CULTIVATED MAN,
NEWSCOMMENTS By Daud Olatunji ABEOKUTA—

ABEOKUTA—A-35-year-old suspected ritualist, Yewunu Tanlaju, who reportedly killed a 17-year-old girl, Taye Gusinu, said, yesterday, that he collected N8,500 in exchange for the severed head, intestines and two hands of the victim.

This is just as the victim’s father has said the law must be allowed to give him justice, otherwise he will apply jungle justice if they are released by the Police.

The state’s Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who paraded the three suspects at the Police Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, in connection with the killing of the 17-year-old girl, also paraded some suspected criminals arrested for various crimes across the state. The suspect said he lured the victim, who hawked puff-puff (doughnut) by buying N40 worth of the goods from the victim, before he killed her and removed some parts of the body. How she was killed Explaining how he killed the victim, whose severed parts were also paraded, Tanlaju confessed that he slaughtered the girl after tying her down with a rope.

The suspect also confessed to have earlier killed a 40-year-old woman, adding that he collected N10,000 for the earlier delivery. He said: “It was this man (pointing to another suspect, Olusoji Asamo) who told me to bring human parts. “It was at that time I saw the girl selling puff-puff in one school. I called her, bought puff-puff from her. “While she was leaving after selling puff-puff to me, I seized her from behind, tied her down and slaughtered her myself. She attempted to shout, but I blocked her mouth. “This is the second person I have killed. It was in the same area, but I was not caught then. It was the same Soji that requested for human parts then, although I didn’t know what he wanted to use them for.

Trading in human parts
“When I delivered the parts, he gave me N8,500 because we have not agreed on any amount. But it was N10,000 he gave me when I delivered the first parts.” A herbalist, Asamo, who bought the human parts, denied giving out the contract. The 27-year-old herbalist, who is also a nephew to Tanlaju, said: “It is true that he brought the human parts to me, requesting for money rituals. I collected the parts from him with the intention of reporting the case. “I didn’t report to the Police because the police station was far from our area. I was the one who took the human parts to Joyi Suru and gave him N8,500 so that he will never be suspicious.”

While parading the suspects, Ogun State Police Commissioner, Ahmed Iliyasu, said the arrest of the suspect followed a complaint by the victim’s father, Jimoh Gusinu. Iliyasu said the arrest was successful with the collaboration of Ogun State Command of Vigilance Service of Nigeria. Jimoh Gusinu, while speaking with newsmen, demanded justice according to the laws of the land to avoid jungle justice. He said: “The government must also kill them; they are from Tube and I am from Ijofin. We ply the same road and I cannot afford to see Police releasing them. “If I set my eyes on them, I will not be happy and I will attack with whatever I can lay my hands on. “Therefore, the full weight of the law must be allowed to take its course.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/sold-17-yr-old-girls-head-intestines-hands-n8500-suspect/
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by PointB: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2017
These skull miners are the scums of South West.

We need to talk about them and deal decisively with the menace they pose to the society.

These are the main threat my yoruba brothers. Igbo are not your problem, it's your desire for quick cash - Yahoo ++, Badoo, etc!

Leave Igbos alone and face these ills!

3 Likes

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by ceezarhh(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2017
#8,500!...he doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death. He should be dismembered slowly until he's dead.
#Wickedness_In_High_Places

3 Likes

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Kenzico(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2017
Which one is Skull miner again??

1 Like

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by PointB: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Oga080666419419: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Lazy slum dwellers, land where women work and men roam around the streets

2 Likes

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Nbote(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Kenzico:
Which one is Skull miner again??

Those who invest their tym and energy in mining and harvesting human parts (resources). Their high value parts include skulls, hands, tongues and private parts.. Their skull mine region is centred in d south west with headquarters in Ogun state and religious headquarters in Osun

3 Likes

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Diiet: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Igbo started this wickedness and now other Nigerian are into it.

1 Like

Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by fergie001: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2017
I think this menace should be arrested.
It is becoming too frequent,and esp;this period of festivity makes anyone vulnerable.
I think elders in their communities should talk to these youths o their quest for quick cash and everyone wary of strange faces with some security measures put in place.
Depending on our npf esp under this nupe man is "highway to the grave".Rip to the family of the deceased.
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Kenzico(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Nbote:

Those who invest their tym and energy in mining and harvesting human parts (resources). Their high value parts include skulls, hands, tongues and private parts.. Their skull mine region is centred in d south west with headquarters in Ogun state and religious headquarters in Osun

grin grin
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by nijabazaar: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2017
What shall it profit a man to be a skull miner?

Seriously, the SW needs to act on this malaise.
Or is it an accepted part of their culture?
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by PointB: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diiet:

No. Yoruba started it, it went full circle, and it's now home to roast. And they have names for it:

Skull mining, badoo, yahoo ++ etc.

There is no need pointing fingers at Igbo. It's a resident evil in yorubaland; a threat to peace, security, and the so much vaunted friendly climate. The earlier yoruba people stand against this evil and fight it the better.
Re: I Sold 17-yr-old Girl’s Head, Intestines, Hands For N8,500 - Suspecteskull Miner by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Diiet:
Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Female Banker Who Locked Up House Maid And Traveled Home For Chris / Fresh Boy Dies After Taking Gutter Water [GRAPHIC PHOTO] / Shocking!!! Two Men Spotted Fighting At Gt-bank ATM Machine (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.