Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student (32310 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Oxster(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Maisillion:

No, We Noticed That She Is Not A Woman.Beautiful Nonsense.

Are you referring to me?

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
Both male and female best graduating student are from Igbo... What were the rest doing? Yahooing and slaying... Igbo ti take over even in the land of miners

Take your own advice, "Turn to God. He will lead you". So that He can lead you out of the wasteland of tribalism and stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
Ndigbo amaka!Igbos leading omoluabi in their headquarters...a great feat indeed...

no body should qoute me Abeg... na play

@bolded, even autocorrect couldn't help you. Go back to school bro and stop attaching to someone else's success. Your surname no be the same.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cajal:
...Nndigbo...have already overtaken the afonjas concerning education and economic execellenceexecellence....The Hausa Fulani distant 3rd. The ndigbos are always the best in universities in the EAST.while the afonjas strugglestruggle hard to reclaim the glory from them down west.....Yoruba ronu...oooo

It would be interesting to see What your own academic achievements were, If you've got any.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
chii8:
His elder brother, Mgbeadichie Chike graduated with first class too from ANSU-2008 set
It seems you know her too well.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by tintingz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
We Nigerians are proud of you Miss Linda.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadWrong:
Only gullible Yorubas still believe we lead when it comes to educational achievement. This is what happens when the Muslim population hobnobs with the Hausa Fulani. Iron sharpens iron. You can't romance and go into alliance with backward and religious fanatics and reap success. No way!

Congrats to the two flat heads.

Point to the commonsense in your post If you can.

How does individual effort now become collective glory?

I don't expect you to understand though...

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by DONADAMS(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded, even autocorrect couldn't help you. Go back to school bro and stop attaching to someone else's success. Your surname no be the same.
na wa oh...you see me for dream? grin...well I'm not the cause to what's troubling you...so because I mistakenly interchange the 'o' and 'u' I should go back to school?...thanks anyways... now move on
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ovoP(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
well done

But you're ugly na

Why u no go focus on book

Which boy wan ask you out b4
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

Show me a fine girl and i go hail am

#No Filter Attitude
wicked......
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by frank043(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
Both male and female best graduating student are from Igbo... What were the rest doing? Yahooing and slaying... Igbo ti take over even in the land of miners

Even the fellow that broke the jinx of ''NO FIRST CLASS IN HISTORY DEPARTMENT IN 69YREARS'' is from Igbo extract.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Great achievement. Congrats to her. She will be an asset to her generation. I just hope she won't let Nigeria limit her potentials.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
na wa oh...you see me for dream? grin...well I'm not the cause to what's troubling you...so because I mistakenly interchange the 'o' and 'u' I should go back to school?...thanks anyways... now move on

Nothing's troubling me. And No, I don't have nightmares, so I couldn't have seen you in My dreams.

Appreciate the young lady If you wish to but You don't have to ventilate your tribalistic mind on Nairaland all the time, you know.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omoelerin1: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:
Igbo got the treble today...

Breaks record in History Dept. for the first time = Igbo
Best all male graduating student =Igbo
Best all Female graduating student = Igbo

Igbo 3
Yoloba 0.
grin grin grin grin
Thanks to south west education that nurtured and refined them to become brilliant.
I congratulate them they did not school in the east.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Maisillion(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oxster:

Are you referring to me?
You Ke,Am Referring To Your Twin Brother.For Her Body Na Only Her Tits You Can See
Wonderful Idiot
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:

Igbo 3
Yoloba 0.
grin grin grin grin

Wot of Hausa? undecided

OnĂ­ranĂ¹. cool
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by DONADAMS(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nothing's troubling me. And No, I don't have nightmares, so I couldn't have seen you in My dreams.

Appreciate the young lady If you wish to but You don't have to ventilate your tribalistic mind on Nairaland all the time, you know.
lol..I've never been a tribal bigot....i was just playing around...i'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.....have a nice day bro
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Oxster(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Maisillion:

You Ke,Am Referring To Your Twin Brother.For Her Body Na Only Her Tits You Can See
Wonderful Idiot

Your head Is paining you,I can see that
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
omoelerin1:
Thanks to south west education that nurtured and refined them to become brilliant.
If I slap you eh.
You want me to start listing yorubas that schooled in the east.?
Even your new NAFDAC boss went through the same faculty dora akunyili passed through at UNN.

5 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
omoelerin1:
It's a federal school not a state school.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Maisillion(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oxster:

Your head Is paining you,I can see that
English

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
well done

But you're ugly na

Why u no go focus on book

Which boy wan ask you out b4
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

Show me a fine girl and i go hail am

#No Filter Attitude

How can you call gbo girl ugly?

don't they say Igbo girls and beauty are like 5&6?

or do they mean Cat and mouse
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Oxster(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Maisillion:

English

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Waspy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sociopolitical Liberalism, National Egalitarianism, and Diplomacy starts and ends in the West.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
tobdee:

Igbo 3
Yoloba 0.
grin grin grin grin

Hello noisemaker

Yorubas, lots of Yoruba's have being doing this and they are still doing it. We don't make noise.

Just this one and you are screaming.

Abeg, which one u urself don do?

How much will this girl's bride price cost? Since una dey sell una daughters.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by shallysgirl: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
You see your lying self. On the other thread, you guys said Igbo can't compete educationally now you are spewing trash. The ones in the east are also doing excellent.an intelligent person will do well wherever. Thank-you
omoelerin1:

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omoelerin1: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

If I slap you eh.
You want me to start listing yorubas that schooled in the east.?
Even your new NAFDAC boss went through the same faculty dora akunyili passed through at UNN.
Forget, Yoruba no de go east to study.
Na Igbo dey come here to tap from our brilliance.
Find out the profile of those guys you will discover they had their primary and secondary education in afonja land.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waspy:
Sociopolitical Liberalism, National Egalitarianism, and Diplomacy starts and ends in the West.

Wake me up when something like this happens in ABU or UNN
Diplomacy? So their certificates were a product of diplomacy, and not uncommon academic excellence beyond the capacity of the indigenes?
That means UI is a shitty school.
You need oil in your head.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Marshallvenom(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by shallysgirl: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rabbish. Praise and glory will elude you due to envy and tribalism.smh for you.
pweetiedee:

Hello noisemaker

Yorubas, lots of Yoruba's have being doing this and they are still doing it. We don't make noise.

Just this one and you are screaming.

Abeg, which one u urself don do?

How much will this girl's bride price cost? Since una dey sell una daughters.

lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.