Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello (651 Views)

Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by binsanni(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has assured the Igala People of bringing development to the area through provision of critical infrastructures.

The Governor emphatically declared that he would provide for the people democratic dividends that they were denied during the fourteen years of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) administrations.

Ibrahim Idris and Idris Wada, all of Igala extraction, had ruled the state in succession for 14 years on the platform of the PDP.

Bello gave this assurance while attending to late Prince Abubakar Audu’s political support group, from Idah Federal Constituency, who were on a reconciliatory visit to the Governor’s Chief of Staff, Edward Onoja, at his residence in Lokoja on Sunday.

He said he would not disappoint the Igala people because the prayer of the Attah Igala, HRM, Michael Ameh Oboni II and the support of Igala people were part of what brought him to power as the governor of the state.

“I can’t disappoint him (Attah), by not serving Igala people. I’m here to serve all of you. What your brother could not provide for you, I’m here to provide,” he said.

He said the PDP government had the opportunity to develop the state and unite the people but decided to disunite them for selfish political gains, stressing that God brought him on board to unite the people of Kogi State irrespective of religious differences.

The Governor added that his government would do anything to cement the unity of all the ethnic groups in the state, saying that he would bring into his government people of good character, integrity and ability to serve.

“We won’t play politics of tribalism, religion and class differences. That is our core value. I don’t need to know you before you work with me. As far as you are ready to serve your people, you are generous, kind and show love to your people you are my brother,” he said.

He told the Audu’s group that their reconciliatory visit was a show of support for the development of the state, the people, APC, women, children and the downtrodden which God had sent him to salvage.

He reiterated that with the support of the people he would do anything within the best of his ability not to disappoint the trust that was reposed in him.

Bello lamented that there was little resources at his disposal, saying “we are trying to judiciously utilize the meager resources for everyone. It shall be fairly, equitably and justly.

Speaking on behalf of the delegation, Hon Amade Isah from Aloma in Ofu Local Government Area, assured the Governor of their support. He advised the Governor’s Chief of Staff, Hon Edward Onoja, that the Governor must hold tenaciously to the Audu political group because they were the ones that understand how grassroots politics in the eastern senatorial district is played.

The Idah Federal Constituency includes Idah, Igala-Mela, Ofu and Ibaji Local Government Areas.

The Chief of Staff, Onoja thanked the people for their support and reconciliatory efforts, saying he knew how some selfish people used propaganda to restrain the Audu group from reaping from the administration of Alhaji Bello whiech they all contributed to form.

“Thank God the wool evil men used to block our eyes has been removed. You are welcome to where you belong. We will work with you and re-engineer your support for the benefit of the state and the party,” he said.

Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by thundafire: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
When u can't pay common salary na uncompleted structures u 1 build give igala people kai Kogi dn suffer since dey where created

1 Like

Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by rozay12345: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Governor Yahaya Bello has always been in the news for the wrong reasons and today is no different, we want more of actions rather than promises, i remembered vividly the first time i passed through Kogi state when i was going for my mandatory NYSC, the state would adjudge as one of the most beautiful in Nigeria looking at the topography and fauna, i took the pain out to read more about the state and understand the resource mine the state sits on but poor leadership has been the bane of growth for that lovable state. We pray the right leadership "fall on them" in the nearest future.
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by yemmight(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
The clueless Governor we have in d country . After him you will pick Ortom. What this one is planning now marrrying the third wife. I pity Kogi people.
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by iSlayer: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Governor,I am certain you will not do anything,you and the past governors are the same thing: No Blueprint for development.
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by laudate: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
iSlayer:
Governor,I am certain you will not do anything,you and the past governors are the same thing: No Blueprint for development.
Don't mind Bello. He only has a big mouth, nothing more. He will never build anything. Since he got there, how many new projects has he established and completed? What new infrastructure has he added to the landscape in Kogi? What improvements has he made to make the lives of the citizens better? Has he improved the healthcare system there? Now he is coming out to recycle more rubbish. Nansense! angry
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by aolawale025: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bello should just pay salaries first
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by IgboticGirl(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by Bari22: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Believe him at your own peril
Re: I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello by GOFRONT(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
E be like say they want to tell us Anoda Story again o

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why I Left APC – Atiku Finally Opens Up / Renowned Kwara Industrialist, Educationist Adesoye Is Dead (pics) / Aggrieved Govs, NASS Members, Others May Leave APC Soon – Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.