Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (83197 Views)

This Is Will Take Your Breath Away! China Opens World's Coolest And Largest Libr / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / China Opens World’s Coolest Library With 1.2 Million Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
did you see them vehicles on my DP? they are my ex wifes father's.

Yes I saw them ooo,especially that black vehicle I so much admire it ooogringringrin
But I ve been wondering if it can be fixed if it breakdown?
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Martin0(m): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
did you see them vehicles on my DP? they are my ex wifes father's.

Wait ooo is that black car open roof
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Good luck! living in china, grin dem people can be Cruel!, i am relocating to Australia or the Bahamas soon

Na wa for u ooogringrin
I mean I will go to England if am married,and that coz of u ooo,why u wan con go Austria now eh

gypsey stay in England abeg
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
he don scam u ooo. Hope u never send money give am? Na so ur money enter voicemal. Dude is a flat head ipob terrorist in Nnewi Anambra who wants to boycott Anambra gubernatorial election tomoro. He don deceive u say he be female student for Germany.
I got my facts ;->

Loooooooool grin grin grin

I can't hahahahaha

Loooool!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Good luck! living in china, grin dem people can be Cruel!, i am relocating to Australia or the Bahamas soon

Yooooouuuu?!!!!
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Tozara(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
he don scam u ooo. Hope u never send money give am? Na so ur money enter voicemal. Dude is a flat head ipob terrorist in Nnewi Anambra who wants to boycott Anambra gubernatorial election tomoro. He don deceive u say he be female student for Germany.
I got my facts ;->
Okei. You're having the Grand Finale of your Circus Show of Clowny and imbecility---it's still 2017, so I can understand the reason why your mental retardation still lingers.

You've got your facts? Can you show them? You're just ridiculous. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yooooouuuu?!!!!
yessssssss! you can join me if you wish grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
yessssssss! you can join me if you wish grin

Are they not giving you enough money again loool grin

Or are you running away grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooogringrin
I mean I will go to England if am married,and that coz of u ooo,why u wan con go Austria now eh

gypsey stay in England abeg
well... if you nigerians begins to flood the UK na to run comot leave the UK for una be dat na! grin grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Are they not giving you enough money again loool grin

Or are you running away grin
No! they are not! so i wan run comot! grin grin Mrs may have taken Away my Giro. as i said you can join me for sunshine and coconuts in the bahamas.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
No! they are not! so i wan run comot! grin grin Mrs may have taken Away my Giro.

Hahahaha grin

Theresa May is not joking grin

No wonder you're running grin grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
Okei. You're having the Grand Finale of your Circus Show of Clowny and imbecility---it's still 2017, so I can understand the reason why your mental retardation still lingers.

You've got your facts? Can you show them? You're just ridiculous. grin grin grin
spotted

Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hahahaha grin

Theresa May is not joking grin

No wonder you're running grin grin

As i said you can join me for coconuts, sunshine and mankini in the Bahamas tongue grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Tozara(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
spotted
What's the news? Well, the only thing I can tell from that picture is that the brute who sired you and passed on the genes of retardation to you was distraught that you surpassed him in cretinism and pushed him off his pedestal of stupidity while taking his place on top of the pyramid of moronity. Your depressed father attempted suicide but was prevented from drowning, much to his dismay.

Why are you showing me the picture? You felt like telling me your story?
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Ghost01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
And someone somewhere is using public funds to erect statues. Those who designed and executed this beauty do not have two heads, do they? ...
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
well... if you nigerians begins to flood the UK na to run comot leave the UK for una be dat na! grin grin

Hahahaahaha abi,nor be small tin ooo,even me self I nor too like UK na base on say I jus like ya way na make me the think to even come that side when man don settle down;gringringrin

U see why I wan go china,gringrin
I don't want to be with my crooked,gullible,Delluded,and all them bad ass nigerian's...

Well sha make I tell u ooo,better remain in the UK
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
What's the news? Well, the only thing I can tell from that picture is that the brute who sired you and passed on the genes of retardation to you was distraught that you surpassed him in cretinism and pushed him off his pedestal of stupidity while taking his place on top of the pyramid of moronity. Your depressed father attempted suicide but was prevented from drowning, much to his dismay.

Why are you showing me the picture? You felt like telling me your story?
with the above tautology and wrong grammars u stated up there i had to arrive at the conclusion that u're bereft of knowledge and devoid of wisdom if ur maggot infested encephalon couldn't comprehend the pics i attached to quote u.
Well i don't throw tantrums with numbskulls neither do i exchange vitriols with flibbertigibet mongrels, flapdoodles, dunderheads and scallywags like u.
Bleep off my mentions cos i don't frolick, hobnob, fraternize nor meddle with bastards.
Over to u @ lovelygurl
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by governor2022(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:
Naija which way? cry

You won't even want to leave this library, my mouth was just hanging open as I saw these pictures.
And the thousands of books here. My gosh.
what is your gosh
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Tozara(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
[s]with the above tautology and wrong grammars u stated up there i had to arrive at the conclusion that u're bereft of knowledge and devoid of wisdom if ur maggot infested encephalon couldn't comprehend the pics i attached to quote u.
Well i don't throw tantrums with numbskulls neither do i exchange vitriols with flibbertigibet mongrels, flapdoodles, dunderheads and scallywags like u.
Bleep off my mentions cos i don't frolick, hobnob, fraternize nor meddle with bastards.
Over to u @ lovelygurl[/s]
Frolick? Hobnob? Talk about "wrong grammars". I didn't come here to relate with you on friendly terms, I came to drag you in the mud and stain your mother's curtain in your reeking blood. So there was never an offer of frolicking or hobnobing in the first place. So much for comprehension and wisdom. You rape the dictionary more passionately than your father stabs your anus with his dick. This further alludes to the robustness of your retardation. You shall be guillotined for assaulting my sensibilities, and your blood smeared on cow dung. You shall be burned at the stake by the radical Inquisition of reason and rationality.

I'm going to make your skull a dumping ground for female excreta and faeces. Tell me more about frolicking, fraternizing and hobnobing. grin
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by vicmela(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
God please deliver Africa from whatever that is taking ur backwards. Amen.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by ttmax09(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
IF U READ 4 DIZ KIND PLACE WHY BOOK NO GO ENTER
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Joyzeey(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
Girls will just turn it to studio trust me
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerians won't go there to read but to take selfies. starting from "undistinguished " senator dino melaye
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by vioment: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
China is a legitimate 1st world country. Not as dynamic as america by choice. Nigeria has always been a lame country. Shame on africa that our resources have lifted close to 1 billion people out of poverty in china and not africa. Our resources did it with europe before china. And africans are still doing tribal wars and religious wars, what a daft continent; when them call us sub-humans, we go dey vex, but we are not contributing any human development. A very foolish continent i must say. I only wish i had a choice from the beginning.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by NwaliE01: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chei, Wow, hey!!!, I don't know what to shout here. this is mind blowing!!!
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2017
OMG, what are people actually building.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Dejiy10(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Libraries. Essential buildings for the development of a society. This is why, for my final design project, I'm designing a public library in lagos. Watch this space
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by amikeem(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
With this library, school dey hungry me to go back.... not Nigeria school oo. I mean China school of Language. O boy see library shocked shocked shocked
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by jerrymej(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Ma eyes,,,
Ye ye ye...

Mehn... The interior view will even make you to forget you're there for an assignment...
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Allylic(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
OluDare01:
lol funny guy
.....good afternoon.please can u help me proof read my sop...thank you
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Generica(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Daeylar:
Naija which way? cry

You won't even want to leave this library, my mouth was just hanging open as I saw these pictures.
And the thousands of books here. My gosh.

Thousands of books keh? These are millions of books bro.
Re: China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic by Delphie(f): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yabatech Admission List Is Out!!!!! / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.