Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy (7634 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

There you go again, Who's testimony should we believe. Several months after, Mrs cecelia ibru testified on camera how her husband was heled in the healing school. You always know more than everyone else and yet you couldnt follow up on a single claim of healing to proove the lies behind it. except on your computer. You are only fighting to save your thread from disgrace its suffering, you are not fighting to proove truth.

oh come on joagbaje, the last time I checked, that thread brought to the open the inconsistency and lies of Kenyan28 and she slipped away to avoid further embarassment.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
You better dare yourself to verify, as you cannot be everybody!
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
Sirjohn

SirJohn:

oh come on joagbaje, the last time I checked, that thread brought to the open the inconsistency and lies of Kenyan28 and she slipped away to avoid further embarassment.

I spoke with Kenya28 myself, I asked her questions. She was really healed! I dont have doubt about that. I wont support any lie. Because I dont believe we can help God by falsehood. Pls allow your bias to go.

You give an impression that youve taken a stand and any contrary idea must be discredited without verification.
Thats why i asked do you still believe in healing. The only ingridient that diffrentiate us from other faith is the supernaturalo. If you take away the supernatural from christianity ,it will be a dead religion. Thats what you are doing indirectly without knowing. You are killing peoples faith in the power of God.

Supposing there were some irregularities(just supposing) . Must you condemn the power of the word of God. We cast out devils daily, people vomit , a masculine voice sounds out of a woman and shouts, "this is my house" "Leave me alone" "I hate you" "I wont come out" etc and finally. We insist by the power of the word and the demons gives way and comes out. The person is healed!. And you dare say there is no more healing. What other proof is more authentic than the person that recieved the miracle.

If a man says he got healed ,you should believe it. If you cant believe the testimony of another, why should anybody believe you?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by toluxa1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sirjohn

I spoke with Kenya28 myself, I asked her questions. She was really healed! I dont have doubt about that. I wont support any lie. Because I dont believe we can help God by falsehood. Pls allow your bias to go.

And was she able to clearify the 'IP fraud' issue that I uncovered?
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by ziyaun: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Omo araye can't be satisfied! If she had posted testimonies from Nigeria, they will say it's CEC arranged. They were paid, etc. I'm glad it's a foreign testimony. How much will you pay those thousand foreigners ! Besides , south African government don't take nonsense. We know what we went through holding a crusade. It's just like Uk . They have rules , demands , procedures , permits. Protocols that must be followed before you can have approval or permit.

Well healing school is going on presently in Lagos . Shey Mabel has already promised us some testimony.

i am not going to rant over the authenticity of chris's miracles o,but this talk about them been foreign and so are more authentic is just the dumbest thing even an  can say,it really bugs me to see my own ppl feeling inferior to whites.for your information benny hinn was performing all sorts of miracles in america and today its been proved he was arranging them all,please leave miracles to be told by people who experienced them,dont come here telling me one white kid in God knows where now poos normally so chris is holy ghost filled,lie na english word and there is a word for lie and fraud in every other language,no be nigerian invention
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by SirJohn(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sirjohn
If you take away the supernatural from christianity ,it will be a dead religion. Thats what you are doing indirectly without knowing. You are killing peoples faith in the power of God.

What you have not come to realize is that miracles or no miracles, the word of God is settled in heaven; the supernatural is beyond healings and miracles, signs and wonders. I am not killing anyone's faith but making them see the reality of Gods word and at the same time flee from charlatans like Chris.

Joagbaje:

Supposing there were some irregularities(just supposing) . Must you condemn the power of the word of God.

I see, so speaking against fraud in the name of God=condemning the power of God abi? you ain't serious

Joagbaje:

If a man says he got healed ,you should believe it. If you cant believe the testimony of another, why should anybody believe you?

I am not under any obligation to believe just anything in the name of faith; I'm not as gullible as you are dude!
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by mabell: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
ziyaun:

i am not going to rant over the authenticity of chris's miracles o,but this talk about them been foreign and so are more authentic is just the dumbest thing even an can say,it really bugs me to see my own ppl feeling inferior to whites.for your information benny hinn was performing all sorts of miracles in america and today its been proved he was arranging them all,please leave miracles to be told by people who experienced them,dont come here telling me one white kid in God knows where now poos normally so chris is holy ghost filled,lie na english word and there is a word for lie and fraud in every other language,no be nigerian invention

i don't think there should be an issue with testimonies from blacks or white. There is no inferiority in the testimonies i paste. The reason i started out with testimonies from whites was because i have come across situations whereby when blacks give their testimonies, people say it was staged, they were paid et al. Another thing is when you give a description either the name of hospital, you get responses like "oh the hospital belongs to a member and it was all planned".

So you see, it's not disrimination at all and don't worry we'll be bringing testimonies from all around the world.
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by ugostar63: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2012
SirJohn: Let me give you a more realistic example of the CEC scam from the healing school website:
Below is a picture of Richard who is claimed to be unable to walk and confined to a wheelchair. A careful look at this phony testimony show that:
- Mr Richard is sitting in the healing school wheelchair and not his
- The medical report attached is completely illegible and blurry so only the healing school knows the condition of this fellow

I carefully studied every other testimony and observed the same thing for almost all of them namely:
- the same wheelchair was used for almost all the wheelchair cases
- Most medical reports are illegible or blurry, some had hospital addresses or phone numbers shielded
- Some reports had a different ailment from what the healing school claimed the people were healed of
- some reports were nothing more than scribbles on an empty piece of paper.
Here's the link to the site: http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/testimonies/healing/

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU CRITICIZE THE GREAT MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN HELL. DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO APOSTLE PAUL WHEN HE WAS PROSECUTING CHRISTIANS IN JERUSALEM, IT WAS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF THAT CONFRONTED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS PROSECUTING HIM, YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. GOD SAID, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF GOD ON EARTH. I HAVE BEEN TO THE HEALING SCHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD IS USING PASTOR CHRIS MIGHTILY. STOP STOP GO AND BUILD YOUR FAITH, PRAY AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. WATCH YOUR TONGUE, I THINK YOU HAVE EVIL SPIRIT IN YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE.[/col[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by ugostar63: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2012
BE CAREFUL HOW YOU CRITICIZE THE GREAT MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR SLANDER AND YOU MIGHT END UP IN HELL. DON'T FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TO APOSTLE PAUL WHEN HE WAS PROSECUTING CHRISTIANS IN JERUSALEM, IT WAS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF THAT CONFRONTED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE WAS PROSECUTING HIM, YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY. GOD SAID, TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF GOD ON EARTH. I HAVE BEEN TO THE HEALING SCHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND GOD IS USING PASTOR CHRIS MIGHTILY. STOP STOP GO AND BUILD YOUR FAITH, PRAY AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE BODY OF CHRIST. WATCH YOUR TONGUE, I THINK YOU HAVE EVIL SPIRIT IN YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE.[/col[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by mabell: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Amazing thread
lolz
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Be kaabo
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by mabell: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
It have tei smiley
Re: Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
gunnergetu:
I still dont get this 'Healing school' thing.Why would one need to go to a healing school to get healing? Is it really scriptural?Is it in the bible?I grew up reading that 'only say the word and i shall be healed'.I would appreciate honest answers to this.

What do you do in a school? Teaching and learning. What's the teaching about ? faith. If you have faith you can recieve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Faraday Believed In GOD, So Why Do Atheists Use Electricity / Catholic Are 100% Right By Saying Mary Is The Mother Of GOD! / ''Bishop'' Oyedepo Investigated 4 Fraud In D UK, as Cameroon Govt Closes Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.