Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (91690 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by goodieuzo: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2010
can u give me more picture.especially the side pictures.and is the last back seat also serve as boot?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Iyanu2005: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2010
Oga German,.
I am waiting for you!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
goodieuzo:

can u give me more picture.especially the side pictures.and is the last back seat also serve as boot?

Here you go sir.  More pictures for your perusal.

Indulge your mind and activate your imagination.

Picture your beautiful, blessed and loved family in this.

Interested? Email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 07086193442.

cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
Iyanu2005:

Oga German,.
I am waiting for you!

Almost there. Finishing touches oga mi.

You'r very dear to us.

wink
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2010
DIRECT BELGIUM.

cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2010
How far?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Consensus: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2010
German The high chief. I feel you on the silver one. You have mail. Respond asap on this. Make I shine for my wedding oh. I for invite you come, but with all the muscles wey you carry for body, Make you noh chop my food finish oh, Lol
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2010
agabaI23:

How far?

I dey oh my oga. Things dey kampe. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2010
Consensus:

German The high chief. I feel you on the silver one. You have mail. Respond asap on this. Make I shine for my wedding oh. I for invite you come, but with all the muscles wey you carry for body, Make you noh chop my food finish oh, Lol

grin grin grin

I think say you go talk say "make I noh come steal all the chics with big "ikebe". grin

No worry, nothing do your food. My training days are over. wink
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2010
Ferrari Testarossa.

For the supercar  lovers. 

4m to your door.

Ever dreamt you could own a supercar for 4m.

German007 makes it happen.

Interested? Email aokhai@hotmail.com

cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by yusuf2(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2010
9ce innovation u've brought to the table considering the fact that so many pips cant offord to raise millions to get clean cars in Nigeria, i'm still saving up though and when i'm ready "very soon", u'll definately be my go to guy for my choice order. just have a little concern "some of the cars i see on your previous posts on this tread are over 10 years from manufacture date and there's a law prohibiting the importation of said vehicles, do u bypass the normal procedures of clearing or what?" Should one be concerned with the kind of risks involved like having the vehicles seazed by customs officers or any other sort of law enforcement agency at the point of entry? By the way I'm trying to hit a max budget of 800k for a Golf4 Automatic trans or 500k for a Golf3 Automatic Trans, what would you say about that? my email - eyumar2003@yahoo.com - familiar right!!! smiley
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Now I am getting depressed and Impatient. Can you please get back to me with clear picture of things?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Now I am getting depressed and Impatient. Can you please get back to me with clear picture of things?

My Oga. Sincere apologies.

Almost on track. We'r almost there.

Im still pursuing the doc from s*m.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Good news soon.  cool  cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
yusuf_@:

9ce innovation u've brought to the table considering the fact that so many pips cant offord to raise millions to get clean cars in Nigeria, i'm still saving up though and when i'm ready "very soon", u'll definately be my go to guy for my choice order. just have a little concern "some of the cars i see on your previous posts on this tread are over 10 years from manufacture date and there's a law prohibiting the importation of said vehicles, do u bypass the normal procedures of clearing or what?" Should one be concerned with the kind of risks involved like having the vehicles seazed by customs officers or any other sort of law enforcement agency at the point of entry? By the way I'm trying to hit a max budget of 800k for a Golf4 Automatic trans or 500k for a Golf3 Automatic Trans, what would you say about that? my email - eyumar2003@yahoo.com - familiar right!!! smiley

Hello The Alhaji of all Alhaji's.

Definitely familiar!.

Thanks for your comments and concerns. And thanks a million for making me your prefered choice.

Cars above 10 yrs old are imported through Cotonou and brought into Lagos. 95% of underaged cars on the road are infact brought in through this route.

The cars are immediately registered, licenced and good to go for the road.

Will be honest to say you will, especially in the first few months be stopped quite regularly by "customs" especially when travelling interstate, being stopped does'nt necessarily mean car be siezed. Your approach to them matters,

With regards to the Automatic Golf4 at that budger, Il be more than happy to help you with all pleasure.

EMAIL remains aokhai@hotmail.com. Phone number remains. 07086193442.

WE GUARANTEE THE MOST PLEASURABLE CLIENT EXPERIENCE.

cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2010
1994 BMW 5 SERIES.

AC. 18 INCH ALLOY WHEELS.

550K TO YOUR DOOR.

Interested? email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 07086193442.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
VW VANAGON.

INTERESTED? EMAIL aokhai@hotmail.com.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by darqly(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2010
@german007, you've got mail since yesterday titled Audi and Bmw price Enquiry.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2010
darqly:

@german007, you've got mail since yesterday titled Audi and Bmw price Enquiry.

Sure sir. Responded to your email this morning.

Apologies , been on a road delivery to the east.

Let's make the magic happen. cool

cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by darqly(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
007,saw ur reply and responded as well with a few modifications,pls have another look. How was Borno? My grandma is from those parts!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2010
darqly:

007,saw your reply and responded as well with a few modifications,pls have another look. How was Borno? My grandma is from those parts!

InaKwana. lol, Longest Journey Ever. Sandy and Dusty roads, but beautiful landscapes!.

Replied to your email sir.

"KILLER 2003 BMW 3 SERIES SEDAN. PRE-ORDER BY DARQLY OF NL. COMING SOON."

SOUNDS LOVELY DOES'NT IT?.
cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2010
1993 Audi 80.

Popularly used as Taxi around the Akwa Ibom and Cross River areas,

Wondering how I know?.

Iv been there to check some of their Lovely L**d**1es. wink wink

Hope my wife did'nt see that.

550k to your door.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by darqly(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2010
Hi german. I think we'll do the Bmw 3 series sooner than i anticipate. But bear in mind my budget like i wrote in my last email. Thanks for ur time and effort bro.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2010
darqly:

Hi german. I think we'll do the Bmw 3 series sooner than i anticipate. But bear in mind my budget like i wrote in my last email. Thanks for your time and effort bro.

Sure Brother.

Looking forward to your business. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2010
1996 BENZ V-BOOT.

700K TO YOUR DOOR.

cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2010
Merc C230 KOMPRESSOR COUPE.

1.45M TO YOUR DOOR.

WANNA GRAB YOUR HANDS ON THIS?.

cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by marcus1234: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2010
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2010
marcus1234:

awesome car , want hat mitubishi

[img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]

You want it? Come and get it. Grab your hand on the wheel.

Propel yourself into oblivion. wink

EMAIL aokhai@hotmail.com.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by pimpo: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2010
German 007,

I sent u an email some tym ago concerning a toyota corrolla and I haven't gotten a response. The subject of the mail was "Inquiry". Please, check and get back to me.
Thanks.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
pimpo:

German 007,

I sent u an email some tym ago concerning a toyota corrolla and I haven't gotten a response. The subject of the mail was "Inquiry". Please, check and get back to me.
Thanks.

A big hello to you Oga Pimpo.

I do apologise sir, maybe your email went into my Junk Folder as I normally respond to all emails within 24hrs.

Kindly resend it to my email address aokhai@hotmail.com.

Will be more than happy to deal with your query.

God bless you and yours.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by pimpo: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2010
Mr. Bond,

I've re-sent the email. Thanks
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2010
pimpo:

Mr. Bond,

I've re-sent the email. Thanks

Replied to the mail about 7 days ago Igwe. wink

Looking forward to working with you.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.