Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (36830 Views)

Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by GameGod(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2017
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUrr13QII8?t=2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lobatan,

We dey wait oooo, we wan knw how una wan take attack the presido with stick and cutlass

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by ODUMEGWUCOWARD: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empty empty empty threat.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by diegwu01: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
They want to kill PMB with Flag and palm leaves shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by oduastates: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anyone following these half literate clowns needs desperate brain surgery.
You need people with elite knowledge, gravitas and elite diplomatic heft to pull off something like this .
Nnamdi Kanu could not even answer the simple questions asked by more the enlightened igbos during the conference he held in California last year.
Any body monitoring what is happening in Catalonia cannot fail to notice how the leader of Catalonia was rendered insignificant with 48hrs . We are talking about someone with gravitas and position as the chief politician of Spain's most prosperous region.
The business community and leaders apparently said -BAD MARKET .
1000 major corporations moved out of Catalonia to show their disapproval.
If you cannot get everybody , from the little man on the street , diaspora , politicians ,intellectuals, opinion makers to the business community on board , then just stop disturbing the peace .

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by father01: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
this Guys are not Ipob. this is government sponsored .

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:
And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

cc GrandFinale2017
U.S made a statement that they don't see IPOB as terrorists cos they were ignorant of the hate speeches and empty threats the pigs and idiots were spewing.
U.S needs to see this Video while Britain needs to strip that Hunchback of his British citizenship.
Personally i think IPOB is a subsection of BOKO HARAM sent by Shekau to cause dis-unity between the igbos.
All Hail Biafra.
cc Agentsmith002

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Empty chest beating gorillas. Hide in one forest issuing threat. God punish you and your runaway leader wherever he is hiding. You said he won't land, now he is here...if dem born ya papa well, come and protest

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just imagine, nothing more than terrorist here, they can't even read well, chai!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
They can't do nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
These are not ipob youths.
You ediots are trying to paint them as terrorists to the world. ..

Watch the video and hear them say "nseeee instead of iseee "

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Chevronstaff: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Suddenly, Buhari is having meetings with Tinubu and with CAN .. Suddenly, he has realized that his appointments favours the North and has promised to review .. He will start wearing suits and Igbo cap again, drinking sachet milk again. All for the gullible. All for 2019 elections.........

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by lekjons(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
AND
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by delugajackson: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bunch of suck ups!

Is this what the agigation is all about?

They should stop throwing tantrums and think of better strategies to engage the Federal Government.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chibabe259(f): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Propaganda 101

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by zicoraads: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
This sounds like Government agents grin grin

Those boys at Yellow House, ably led by Daura, are capable of anything. In their bid to treat or justify the IPOB as terrorists.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by uvalued(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Though not Pmb support but they should not take this foolish path...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Blood of Satan

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Throwback: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Clowns!

But I am happy that IPOB is providing the federal government with all the video evidence it needs to present to the UN, EU, UK and US, so that the terrorist tag will become very useful in annihilating the animals.

The spokesman's voice even shake and shiver and cower in fear pass Jonathan voice.

Again IPOB, thanks for this video evidence, just as you freely supplied the one where it was commanded to burn down the country if a lawful arrest was made.

21 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
The
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Koolking(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
These are the most foolish set of terrorists I have ever read about.

I can't believe some groups have refused to flow with civilization. Why should the public sympathize with terrorists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by shaibu123: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is now turning a childish affair

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by donstan18: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Too much Nollywood kills!!!

Just like when the villagers are threatening to kill PETE EDOCHIE if he steps his feet in part of the kingdoms he governs.

Things like this makes me ashamed of myself as an IPOB supporter.

So pathetic!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

With such paraphernalia, assertions and video-message;
It is safe to say that the IPOB has degenerated to a Militant group.

The genuine clamour for a sense of self-worth and a desire for a homogenous nation has been hijacked by avaricious warmongers serving their own bellies.

But if the truth must be told, then permit me to say this is a spineless threat.
IPOB is just like NDA (Niger Delta Avengers).
All talk and no action.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm taking a cue from Boko Haram.

IPOB are terrorists.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by rafabenitez: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Biafra marches on despite all bullets from the zoo.those who make peaceful resolution impossible make violent resolution inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by brunofarad(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Interesting
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by hexy40: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fake!... ipop is non violent, the federal government is looking for an excuse to open fire. When IPOB start to dey cover face?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.