Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (36826 Views)

Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Una go just die for nothing. Ohaneze warn your childrens
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by GeleFanzgore: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
The person leading the IPOB group cannot read. He stutters like a primary one pupil. IPOBian Fools!!!!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
CloudResident:
Unfortunately una no get leader again.I must look and laugh o.
Why must a set of layabouts be sooo so brainless?.. undecided
You are d brainless one to bliv dat d video is from ipob
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by TonyAntony: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is where you will statt losing it. This is where you will get it all wrong. Much as l'm sympathetic to the cause of Biafra, I don't subscribe to the cynical or violent approach that will make the whole world tag the Ipob a terrorist organization as the government has claimed. It's just unimaginable that you will kill the president in that part of the country and that region will remain the same. Empty threat that even boko haram cannot achieve
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
GeleFanzgore:
The person leading the IPOB group cannot read. He stutters like a primary one pupil. IPOBian Fools!!!!
You are d fool.

#only a fool like u will bliv dat crap is from ipob
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by DonBobes(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Will Lalasticlala tel dis Igbos dat even if an ANT walks on PMBs shoes dat place will b annihilated wit crius consequences against d IGBOs in d NORTH n oda parts of d con3

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

Don't be too quick to conclude.

I know, IPOB has no plan to shed blood for now until the appointed time.

Now that it has become clear that this tactics can no longer work, they will have to adopt a much more pragmatic approach.

They had an open protest only a few days ago so nothing has pointed to a change of tactics from them. That whole video just looks to be a sham anyway. There's other forms of media that IPOB would prefer to use to disseminate information.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Abagworo:
I am an absolute opposer of IPOB but this cannot be IPOB. Whoever did this is very stupid and just wants to cement IPOB as a real terrorist group.
hahahaha

APC govtmnt is a joke

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Abagworo:
I suspect Anambra piliticians in this show of shame. The mention of Tony Nwoye proves this is not IPOB because IPOB is totally against election and not against Tony Nwoye.
You better your tongue there, your hatred for Anambra will destroy you soon
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
father01:
this Guys are not Ipob. this is government sponsored .

Can u imagine?? This can never be Igbos....it's not in our blood...these are Muslims sponsored by Buhari to fool the gullible ones
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
delugajackson:
Bunch of suck ups!

Is this what the agigation is all about?

They should stop throwing tantrums and think of better strategies to engage the Federal Government.
engage the fg to give them biafra or what?brother we dont need them to engage the fg if it on biafra matter.one nigeria is sacrosant till eternity
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by GeleFanzgore: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
pesinfada:
You are d fool.

#only a fool like u will bliv dat crap is from ipob

It's shows you're the bigger fool here!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
zicoraads:
This sounds like Government agents grin grin

Those boys at Yellow House, ably led by Daura, are capable of anything. In their bid to treat or justify the IPOB as terrorists.
i wonder what you will ever discover in your life if you have still yet to discover ipob is a terrorist movement.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by legenduq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
father01:
this Guys are not Ipob. this is government sponsored .

Thanks for that observation, Ever since IPOB agitation I have never seen them covering their faces, and for crying out loud, what has Tony Nwoye got to do with their Biafra. We are really not heading the right way in this country. Nigerian Politics is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by eligibility: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
diegwu01:
They want to kill PMB with Flag and palm leaves shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They are nothing but bunch of nuisance , nurtured by miscreants and will be treated like lesser animals...
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
They will never succeed. take note if they injure him all fucckn Ipob in the north wil b slaughtered like goats
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
uvalued:
Though not Pmb support but they should not take this foolish path...
at what capacity will they attack or even threatening the president?this guys are comic actors craving for attension
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by cascarino(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
They can't do nothing.
I don't want to believe that an enlightened fellow like you will fall for that cheap propaganda by Nigeria.

That definitely is not IPOB, the FG is looking for all the possible ways to justify its claim that IPOB is a terror group in other to carry out massive military attack on Igbos.

It is official! Buhari is looking for an avenue to decimate the population of Igbo youths! People like us that can read and write must not relent in countering their lies and bursting their propaganda.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
So this terroristic threats is now staged govt propaganda?

Why are IPOB not denying that the threats are from them?

IPOB sympathizers, please face reality, you have been deceived by fake freedom fighters all along.

IPOB are Boko Haram are "Fulani Herdsmen" are the same set of paid terrorists sponsored by white devil imperialists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
GeleFanzgore:

It's shows you're the bigger fool here!
replay d video,d jobless/frustrated zoo leader in d clip turn to his co-clown nd said nsai instead of iseeh.. ...and u as dumb as u are accept it to b true.

#my friend u are not only a fool + an idiot
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Countdown(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm surprised that some people believe this rubbish to come from IPOB youth. This is pure propaganda from the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by oduastates: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
pesinfada:
You are a fool to have bliv dat video is from ipob

If not , can you tell me of any difference. They quack the same .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Chai!

God don throw confusion enter dia middle.

P*gs and Idi*ts denying fellow P*gs and Idi*ts.

God wekobiru ooo!

We thank thee!

Enemies of peace and anything good are now scattered.
your Dumbeness get CV, you are so easy to manipulate ,no wonder grin grin

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by CloudResident(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
pesinfada:
You are d brainless one to bliv dat d video is from ipob

From your gangs' antecedents,it Should not come as a surprise to us. I can see you are wailing already. Wish you more wailing.. cheesy
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:

IPOB sympathizers, please face reality, you have been deceived by fake freedom fighters all along.

IPOB are Boko Haram are "Fulani Herdsmen" are the same set of paid terrorists sponsored by white devil imperialists.

You have bcom so brainless dat u even add buhari to ur moniker.

No wonder Adesina once said dat thy can dish out anything to u brainless fools and u will bliv dem.

#is either u didn't play d video or u are too dumb to know dat d video is from Nigerian govtmnt.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
I genuinely fear for the President as this may be the white devil imperialists' grand plan, to use an assassination of president to set off a sectarian war, to balkanize Nigeria which they realise PMB would not allow.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:

bross we all hate terorist, but who has IPOB killed? who has bh PLUS fULANI KILLED? there lays ur answer
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
CloudResident:

From your gangs' antecedents,it Should not come as a surprise to us. I can see you are wailing already. Wish you more wailing.. cheesy
#Only a fool will bliv dat video is from ipob
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
I genuinely fear for the President as this may be the white devil imperialists' grand plan, to use an assassination of president to set off a sectarian war, to balkanize Nigeria which they realise PMB would not allow.
My friend go back to sleep, what would they want with this shyte hole of a country, For your infoemation PMB is already licking their azz by going to take treatment in LONdon, OR U 4GOT THAT ONE? if he ws their problem he wont return ni.
Get sense small abeg
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Me brainless? Oh, the irony!!

So IPOB have refuted making the threats have they?
pesinfada:
You have bcom so brainless dat u even add buhari to ur moniker.

No wonder Adesina once said dat thy can dish out anything to u brainless fools and u will bliv dem.

#is either u didn't play d video or u are too dumb to dat d video is from Nigerian govtmnt.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
I hate ipod
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Banter1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Just waiting here in the north to hear the silly Ipod attack our presido. I am gonna drive and own a Range rover today cutcee my igbo neighbor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures) / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo / 5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.