Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (36811 Views)

Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by PDJT: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol. Stupid concoction by The Zoo, Nigeria. Even with a US Deep South Confederate flag. SMH. Nigeria is really a Zoo!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by DontForceUnity: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
PDJT:
Lol. Stupid concoction by The Zoo, Nigeria. Even with a US Deep South Confederate flag. SMH. Nigeria is really a Zoo!

I believe they are IPOB members but have no intention to kill him.

In his mind, he has won but before international community, IPOB has proven itself as a non violent group.

Ngozi123 Ngozi321

That is the point I want you to see.

IPOB has presented itself as a non violent group
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by PDJT: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

I believe they are IPOB members but have no intention to kill him.

In his mind, he has won but before international community, IPOB has proven itself as a non violent group.

Ngozi123 Ngozi321

That is the point I want you to see.

IPOB has presented itself as a non violent group

Nope. They’re Zoo hirelings masquerading as idiots not IPOB. We know ourselves and we shall continue to denounce The Zoo whilst educating the world about the dangers of associating with it. A child that says his/her mother won’t sleep, will also stay awake.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Rick9(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
These people should apply caution in all these unguided utterance in order not to fan the flames of violence Biko.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by legendte(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With such paraphernalia, assertions and video-message;
It is safe to say that the IPOB has degenerated to a Militant group.

The genuine clamour for a sense of self-worth and a desire for a homogenous nation has been hijacked by avaricious warmongers serving their own bellies.

But if the truth must be told, then permit me to say this is a spineless threat.
IPOB is just like NDA (Niger Delta Avengers).
All talk and no action.
Who reduced you to this? This is not IPOB. Lai Muhammed is working really hard to achieve an aim. If you don't see it from IPOB then it is not IPOB

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
By the trend, will IPOB be armed? It is a matter of time.

Na clap dem dey take enter dance.

FG should nip the bud at this early stage. But then..Nigerians are known to be up for hire. Some politician could have hired 20 men to play this Nollywood script to curry favour from Buhari.

/
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by wyqay: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
empty barrel lo ma npari wo
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by jamjo: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUrr13QII8?t=2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

Nigerians are gullible to believe anything, we all know the video was made by this GOVERNMENT just to justify their stupidity of branding IPOB a terrorist organisation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Jace234(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
So ,hausa-fulani now parades themselves as ipob just to convince the world that ipob is a terrorist group. What is "nseee" instead of "iseee"?
Na kanu I blame for misleading our people
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
grossintel:
Buhari is a walking dead zombie, a little push and his gone, don't mention me again,
bye.

What i know is that he is more alive than that coward who fled to Cote D'ivoire. Gowon is even alive sef

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chineduemmao: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:
I don't believe this video to be true cos many things do not add up
Ipob had never covered thier faces
They stand to gain nothing if PMB dies today .
Even of an Igbo man becomes president 2day that would not change thier stands
however let's see of Ipob will deny this video and if they do ,then we all who aint Hausa nd Igbo should be very very worried . .
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chineduemmao: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:
I don't believe this video to be true cos many things do not add up
Ipob had never covered thier faces
They stand to gain nothing if PMB dies today .
Even of an Igbo man becomes president 2day that would not change thier stands
however let's see of Ipob will deny this video and if they do ,then we all who aint Hausa nd Igbo should be very very worried . .
now what should we worry about?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
chineduemmao:
now what should we worry about?
Who will decend so low to produce this videos.FG
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by peterphd(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
DonBobes:
Will Lalasticlala tel dis Igbos dat even if an ANT walks on PMBs shoes dat place will b annihilated wit crius consequences again d IGBOs in d NORTH n oda parts of d con3

Officer, easy o. We know your loyalty is to the C-IN-C and to Nigeria. On another note, where are you from?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by cascarino(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
legendte:

Who reduced you to this? This is not IPOB. Lai Muhammed is working really hard to achieve an aim. If you don't see it from IPOB then it is not IPOB
Choi! Big bro where have you being all these while? I've been looking for you here on nairaland for long.

you're one of the few people I enjoy their comments in this forum. NWA Ideato welcome back! I hope you're not dismayed by loads of anti Igbo threads one see in this biased forum everyday, we shall overcome.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
Only a Mor0n will believe this obvious crudity.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
oduastates:
Anyone following these half literate clowns needs desperate brain surgery.
You need people with elite knowledge, gravitas and elite diplomatic heft to pull off something like this .
Nnamdi Kanu could not even answer the simple questions asked by more the enlightened igbos during the conference he held in California last year.
Any body monitoring what is happening in Catalonia cannot fail to notice how the leader of Catalonia was rendered insignificant with 48hrs . We are talking about someone with gravitas and position as the chief politician of Spain's most prosperous region.
The business community and leaders apparently said -BAD MARKET .
1000 major corporations moved out of Catalonia to show their disapproval.
If you cannot get everybody , from the little man on the street , diaspora , politicians ,intellectuals, opinion makers to the business community on board , then just stop disturbing the peace .

U need to work on ur scare tactics. grin
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
peterphd:

Officer, easy o. We know your loyalty is to the C-IN-C and to Nigeria. On another note, where are you from?

Delta
Delta igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:

your Dumbeness get CV, you are so easy to manipulate ,no wonder grin grin

IPOB REMNANT TERRORIST STAY OFF ME.

ANUOFIA!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Who will decend so low to produce this videos.FG
oh! see worriness... i was thinking u meant somtin more serious. our politicians have been descending low since naa, na wa 4 u ooo!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
chineduemmao:
oh! see worriness... i was thinking u meant somtin more serious. our politicians have been descending low since naa, na wa 4 u ooo!
if someone does this in the name of christianity and saying they will slay all Norhterners would you say same thing?
Or they pretend to be xtians and saying the will saly all Muslims, would you say same thing?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

IPOB REMNANT TERRORIST STAY OFF ME.

ANUOFIA!
ahah see painment, How me frm South South Delta take B IPOB< your Brain is full of Petrol

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Don't be daft black man made the phone. If yelling the truth is considered to be dissing the white man, then the white devils should look inwards and change their ways.
erico2k2:

This was why you are a hypocrit, you are using a p hone made by a white MAN and you are dising them as well, why not post with plantain leaves?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't be daft black man made the phone. If yelling the truth is considered to be dissing the white man, then the white devils should look inwards and change their ways.
what phone are you using plz

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nokia smartphone and you?
erico2k2:

what phone are you using plz
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nokia smartphone and you?
Nokia made in FINLAND are now works of the blackman Bross Plz change ur Igbo supplier

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2017
So for your mind Finland invented the technology for the smartphone?
Isokay!
erico2k2:

Nokia made in FINLAND are now works of the blackman Bross Plz change ur Igbo supplier
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
So for your mind Finland invented the technology for the smartphone?
Isokay!
Did NOKIA start as a smart phone? as a matter of fact, NOKIA died in sales as a result of smart phones,it obvious your reasoning is far bellow my threshold!go sleep

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2017
erico2k2:

ahah see painment, How me frm South South Delta take B IPOB< your Brain is full of Petrol

As pee nor dey again to lick nko?

Brain don dey reset.

Boi boi TELLOLIST!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

As pee nor dey again to lick nko?

Brain don dey reset.

Boi boi TELLOLIST!
I won't B suprised if you call OBJ Ipob cos your are intellectually less previlaged ahaha
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
erico2k2:

if someone does this in the name of christianity and saying they will slay all Norhterners would you say same thing?
Or they pretend to be xtians and saying the will saly all Muslims, would you say same thing?
i dont know if i lied about our politiancs always descending low, did u think i lied?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Duru1(m): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2017
GameGod:
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUrr13QII8?t=2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

This is anemic propaganda because IPOB does not have what it takes to assassinate leader of country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of APC Senators - Vanguard / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.