Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) (16215 Views)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: 9ice – Tip Of The Iceberg Episode 1 (ZIP FILE & MP3) / Meet The Brother Of Iceberg Slim Who Played A Crucial Part In Jarule's Career / Sept 28th. Catch This Live: Iceberg Slim, Shady Moderino, Boybreed And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by sukkot: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
mayne same ol rubbish songs. too much autotune whining. nice guy tho. heard him speak for the first time last week. very natural. not tryna force an accent to impress anyone.
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wonderful....this niccur right here raps? For real?
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by knight05(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet In pounds£ euros € and dolls$ Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by ngwababe(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na Juliet be that abi na younger sis Oluwa everywhere...... Ngwanu hit song!!
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamDino:
When M. I gets to hear the song

LMAO you are not OK
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by davillian(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
This ice berg slim are among those rappers that even with bombs on their head they still won't blow
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Arrg... finally at least he released something
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO you are not OK
Ikr.�
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Put knockout for that guy head, him no go blow

One word : TRASH
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
Chai, times are really hard for nollywood and ghollywood actresses, i see no reason whatsoever why juliet ibrahim should be dating this ugly guy with this kind of coconut head with less moral decency, imagine the way he holds her ass in pictures.

I begin to wonder why men mostly run away from these actresses, and the almighty yvonne nelson who got pregnant because no husband was coming forth, not to count most of our own who are still single at 45 and giving flimsy excuses.
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by edi287: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
I like Iceberg Slim, but this song is wack. What happened to the guy that beefed with MI a few years back?? This pop ish is almost nauseating

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Burger01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
dalaman:
Which kind yama yama song be this?
I didn't listen halfway. The song no vibe me rara sad
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by joenor(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by pauldiamonds: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
I AM NOT COMMENTING
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by FisifunKododada: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
This song no make sense now - iranu
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by FisifunKododada: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
vowsng:
Chai, times are really hard for nollywood and ghollywood actresses, i see no reason whatsoever why juliet ibrahim should be dating this ugly guy with this kind of coconut head with less moral decency, imagine the way he holds her ass in pictures.

I begin to wonder why men mostly run away from these actresses, and the almighty yvonne nelson who got pregnant because no husband was coming forth, not to count most of our own who are still single at 45 and giving flimsy excuses.

Nonsense - so Juliet Ibrahim should date you instead? You no well.
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
More grease to his elbow.

Critics, what exactly have you done

Just name ONE with evidence.

If you have none; just sit down & be humble...

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Businessideas: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
This song is dope!!!
I am very impressed.This is the best lyrics I have ever heard from any indigenous Nigerian rapper.
Please keep it up Iceberg. Ignore all the naysayers.May Oluwa bless you and answer your prayers.
I also noticed that he is humble from his lyrics yet he was raised in the US.
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by vicben27(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
at list I've increased his no.s of view on YouTube. just wasted my data on rubish
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by michony505(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Khonvicted:
undecided So this is the inspirational hit song he was lamenting on ..

# Aww..
You got me loooooollllll.........
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by hokafor(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lol madam Juliet where are you?
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
I actually like the song �
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by seenter84: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wack
Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by introvertme: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
mikeapollo:

Don't mind Nigerian musicians. None of them has any original beat or style to offer apart from copying the latest beat from Ghana.
It seems they cannot make any hit song without the Ghana beat.....all the so called Afropop, Afrobeats musicians ....Runtown, PSquare, Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa, Tekno, Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Reekado, Timaya, Banky, Tuface, Flavour, Phyn, Yemi Alade, D Banj, W. Coal, Mavis, Mayorkun etc. etc.

Are you normal?

Who the Ghana beat help?

Name one Ghanaian musician way fi stand were any of the afro singers dey.

You just de hype nonsense Ghana music, you know the funny part about this your post is that Ghanaians play Nigerian songs wayyy more than their own indigenous songs grin

If you're in Nigeria the only Ghanaian song you will hear is that shitty one corner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim - "Oluwa" (Video) by Choppa07: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
introvertme:

Are you normal?

Who the Ghana beat help?

Name one Ghanaian musician way fi stand were any of the afro singers dey.

You just de hype nonsense Ghana music, you know the funny part about this your post is that Ghanaians play Nigerian songs wayyy more than their own indigenous songs grin

If you're in Nigeria the only Ghanaian song you will hear is that shitty one corner cheesy
My guy u no nothing abt music shut the f#$k up

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-square Vs. D'banj / Download Flavour N’abania – Nigeria Ebezina (nigeria Don't Cry) / [music] Alignment Ft. Zinoleesky – Maame (prod By Broken Recordz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.