Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (24242 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Green222: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
@Nigeria Pastors bring out a little portion of people's contributions collected thru offerings and tithes and give scholarship to less than quarter of the their church members. I believe @DaddyFreez use his hard earned salary for that jamb form. Let's use our head. We have been deceived too much in this country in the name of religion

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Drniyi4u(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
bionixs:
must he say it for the world hear?
Oh, bro!
Have you read this https://www.nairaland.com/4174358/daddy-freeze-paid-jamb-form

If No, I'll advise you to do so (try to read in between the lines).

#Peace!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Toke Makinwa Empowers her fans and other indigent peeps in millions of naira. Less than 20k Jamb form you are forming Bill Gates' level of philanthropy.

This kind pussi man sef!!! Certified rabble rouser!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
MasViews:
Says someone who never bought a Pencil for a Primary school pupil

Don't mind the idiot. He's obviously hired to attack freeze

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Zionista:
Toke Makinwa Empowers her fans and other indigent peeps in millions of naira. Less than 20k Jamb form you are forming Bill Gates' level of philanthropy.

Just imagine your line of thought
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Green222: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Zionista:

Who have u empowered? Daddyfreeze have empowered someone with a Jamb.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by PDPGuy: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
It is now crystal clear that Uche Maduagwu is a certified idiot. Daddy Freeze did not boast about the JAMB form thing, rather it was the beneficiary of his kind gesture who announced it to the world.

Uche, please if you have nothing reasonable to
say just shut your mouth and concentrate on your fledgling Nollywood career.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by derecho(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
I hope you would give others that benefit of doubt too.

For me I don't doubt he has done things for others. After all,there are those who sponsored their wife-to-be in school or give in order to brag.People give for different reasons.Most Christians know that your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is giving otherwise you have your reward already.

By the way, Freeze should know that the same measure he metes out to people would be meted to him.What the guy did to him isn't different from how Freeze would have responded.

There is nothing to be envied in the life of an arrogant man.Freeze should humble himself and learn.Those urging him on don't love him.

A WISE MAN SPARETH HIS WORD

victorazyvictor:

did he boast?

the fact that he never don't mean he can't
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by victorazyvictor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
derecho:
I hope you would give others that benefit of doubt too.

For me I don't doubt he has done things for others. After all,there are those who sponsored their wife-to-be in school or give in order to brag.People give for different reasons.Most Christians know that your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is giving otherwise you have your reward already.

By the way, Freeze should know that the same measure he metes out to people would be meted to him.What the guy did to him isn't different from how Freeze would have responded.

There is nothing to be envied in the life of an arrogant man.Freeze should humble himself and learn.Those urging him on don't love him.

A WISE MAN SPARETH HIS WORD

I don't know the parents that bought that young man Freeze up.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by olabrad: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
nmanma1:
c finishing, like freezer, like UChe. birds of the same feather. im waiting patiently for freezer reply

Only a blind idiot will call this a finishing

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by derecho(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Green222:
@Nigeria Pastors bring out a little portion of people's contributions collected thru offerings and tithes and give scholarship to less than quarter of the their church members. I believe @DaddyFreez use his hard earned salary for that jamb form. Let's use our head. We have been deceived too much in this country in the name of religion

So Pastors don't have their own money abi?And they Dont give to people too.Take time and find things out instead of assuming.
True Christians don't give like Pharisees.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by derecho(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
victorazyvictor:

I don't know the parents that bought that young man Freeze up.
They don do the one dem fit do o .
Na the Rehoboam generation wey dey deceive am u go blame.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by toprealman: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Uche just made a BIG fool of himself....Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by ImaIma1(f): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
macaphan007:
Nigerians and mundane things,wasting their time and effort debating about things that are meaningless, good to know where your tithes goes,I believe 90% of those making noise here don't even pay tithe,so why cry more than the bereaved, I want to believe if these same people can focus on the people that collect their tax and what its been used for our country will be better for it, Nigerians are weak minded people,intellectually lazy dolts that don't have an independent opinion,fail to study always quick to join the bandwagon,swift to copy everything they see,we pay taxes from VAT to both personal and income tax,we pay stamp duties,we pay ATM charges but no one has deemed it fit to attack the thieves in Government.I noticed a trend every since NwaAmaIkpe joined nairaland with his sarcasm,I noticed clones and wannabes copying his style,I just laugh at how cerebrally weak some Nigerians are just to sound relevant by copying another person's style,well that's how we roll in this country.am not holding brief for anybody but I wish people can truly find time to research before making their opinions known,no wonder the country is where it is today.

Thank you for writing this.

Truly people are quick to join the bandwagon even if it is something they know little or nothing about.
We continue to pay tax,NEPA bill, DSTV water bill...even if we get skeletal services in return...but we still continue to pay for services not rendered.

But one person talks about tithe and pastors and people start talking plenty and showing their muscle.

It is a pity.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by nwatthu(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
uche maduagwu is empty..he thinks from the anus..those pastors he mentioned, sponsored those people from funds contributed from church members, meanwhile no tax deducted, while Daddy Freeze sponsored the jamb form with his sweat, after paying income tax...brain fall on u Uche..stupid boy without certificate

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by fadaonyenna(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
anochuko01:
See how people are yabbing Uche...calling him attention seeker!
isn't freezer an attention seeker too? jamb form 6k and you come online.
You sabi how many people oyedepo and adeboye don epp in over 40 years of ministry?
Person wey no born again wey dey preach give us
Sheeple grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by clemmonce(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
olihilistic:
Uche at least Freeze empowered someone.
You,how have you affected somebody's life positively like he did to the lad in 2012??
He empowered the guy and the guy has a certificate to present to the world.

STFU and burry your head in shame.
STFU who you epp. most everybody come on social media to show off ?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by derecho(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
My brother,na part of life o.How would we have known that empty barrels make the loudest noise?The wise will continue to learn from prating f.ools
ImaIma1:

Thank you for writing this.

Truly people are quick to join the bandwagon even if it is something they know little or nothing about.
We continue to pay tax,NEPA bill, DSTV water bill...even if we get skeletal services in return...but we still continue to pay for services not rendered.

But one person talks about tithe and pastors and people start talking plenty and showing their muscle.

It is a pity.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by nmanma1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
olabrad:

Only a blind idiot will call this a finishing
and only a bat like u will not c it as finishing.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Green222:

Who have u empowered? Daddyfreeze have empowered someone with a Jamb.

I have empowered you . I have empowered many in my community. Too busy to start naming. My philanthropy is private. So, just run along.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Slaveman343: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
toprealman:
Uche just made a BIG fool of himself....Kai.
The guy na ode
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by anochuko01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
fadaonyenna:
Sheeple grin

lol....your G.O, freeze needs to be consistent for another 40 years of his ''ministry'' before he can be taken serious.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by anochuko01(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
if all freeze has ever done despite his showoffs Is 6k jamb form, its obvious he's actually a stingy and greedy man.
we now see why he would never ever wanna give offering in church grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
clemmonce:
STFU who you epp. most everybody come on social media to show off ?
I help people with the little I have.
So did freeze.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by kenlash1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
tithers have seen their new Messiah. Not knowing d guy is displaying utter stupidity. If freeze respond to the guy e Bleep up. A failed actor. How is he even an actor wen I haven't seen his movie. No lead role.

Damn I'm even overreacting
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Mydazz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don't see how this relates to his view on Tithes,...... this is a very unnecessary comparison, but not strange at all costs a lot of people needs to defend their God of Men after all.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by oruma19: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actor, Uche just won't stop now, will he?

Uche Maduagwu has again come for OAP Daddy Freeze after the latter shared a post https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbd4TNinBWQ/?taken-by=daddyfreeze from a young man he helped acquire JAMB form back in 2012. (See Story here https://www.nairaland.com/4174358/daddy-freeze-paid-jamb-form)

Uche of course felt Freeze wa nos bragging and lashed out at the controversial media personality.

Daddy Freeze no go even look Uche Face.

Read his post below;

Your shame is overrated... @daddyfreeze This is why people don't take you seriously. Your mates are giving scholarship, you are boasting about a Jamb form you bought for someone since 2012 @daddyfreeze seriously, how can someone be boasting on #instagram that he bought Jamb form for another since 2012? So you didnt even bother paying his fees in #school? Shame overrated... Is that something to boast of? So with all those expensive wrist #watches that you #poston your #page, this is the #best you could do to helping Nigerians, I've also bought Jamb forms for people, but do I boast about it? No.... well, for your information, the #pastors you criticize on a daily basis, have given scholarship to hundreds of #youth in #Nigeria, i heard Bishop Oyedepo has given over one thousand #peoplescholarship in the last two years, it is widely reported that Apostle Suleman this year gave over four hundred people #scholarship, so before you come out to say some people are eating our #TITHES, do your home work. Mr jamb form

http://news.nollyzone.com/mates-giving-scholarship-boasting-jamb-form-uche-maduagwu-daddy-freeze/
abeg who be dis uche? I heard he acts, I Neva see am for movie before o, abi na wakapass e de do? He is looking for famosity that he won't get. Shit de smell.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by iphanyi10(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
it is always commendable when someone does something to help another, no matter how small or big it may be. this goes a long way in also encouraging others to do the same
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by CioAngels(f): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Daddy Freeze did not say he bought the jamb form, it was the young man he bought the jamb form that made mention of the jamb form. Uche, what exactly have you done for anyone? You want to compare yourself with Daddy Freeze who is gainfully employed to you who acts for free to be a celebrity. As an actor you call yourself, how much have you have earned this year? Actor indeed, with no money in your pocket, desperate actor in the name of actor. You are not a pastor, so Daddy Freeze was not talking to you. Hide yourself in shame because you are an empty pocket actor.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 by Goodvibes: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2017
LuvU2:
Uche you need more than one pic for a life time. angry grin

Same goes for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shan George Shows Off Her Mother To Celebrate 48th Birthday - Pictures / Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / Stephanie Oghenefegho Amata 17th Birthday, As Fred Amata Celebrates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.