Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 (10731 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Court Hears IPOB's Application Against Proscription Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by mohims(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Factfinder1:

Learn English bro
Please help me tell the fool. Instead of him to spend his time learning how to speak and write good English, he is there drumming support for ipob. What an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by emeejinsm: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
All this Hater's self i tire for you people oo
You guys hate ipob this much and cannot convince your illiterate leader to let them go their way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by durangokid: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
dignity33:
Ok that is reason FG quickly made a video of IPOB treating to Kill Buhari.
. My brother you are very wise is now I understand why the DSS hurriedly made that video

1 Like

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by DaBillionnaire: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
chidiadivictor:
We have heard you, we will look into the matter in the
next Eke Market day. The Igwe traveled to the
neighboring village for a diplomatic meeting, and the
council of elders can't debate on this issue in his
absence. And the youths and warrior's of our village
are ready to bring out the masquerade for the Egwu Eke dance festival on d Next Eke market day, my
fellow elders have I spoken yr minds?

No.
Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by kikake: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
niceprof:
The Government has no case against IPOB,the kangaroo proscription order is a dent on the credibility of the Nigerian legal system.

Nigeria's Judicial Arm has a duty to defend its credibility with this application by IPOB.

NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD COULD LABEL FLAG-FLYING YOUTHS AS TERRORISTS. TERRORISTS OPERATE IN THE DARK.

1 Like

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by sharpsecret: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
ipob pls dont die...kip fighting pls..u are d last hope of a common man..some idiots dat cant even send their children to good quality schools are busy castigating u..but u are so strong dat u cant be broken...i only respect one yoruba man..he is fela kuti..spoke d truth wit his songs and one hausa man i respect is eedris abdulkareem..listen to his song'trouble dey sleep'

1 Like

Re: Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 by goshee: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

They are coming for you on this. Trust me.
please is stupidity communicable? it seems you have contacted it from the other animal in the zoo up you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oracle Of Poverty - Oshiomhole Takes A Swipe At Alimekhena / "niger-delta" Does Not Exist? True Or False. / God Sent Buhari To Save Nigeria From Collapse – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.