Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (33793 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Umahi really have plans to transform Ebonyi State and if he can do this and also not owe the workers their salary, his name will be written on marble.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sanchez01:
The government still hasn't really done much to deserve the praise of Nigerians, but it has done quite more than the expectation of Jonathan could not do for the South East.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Seriously?
These include......?
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by mabea: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blue3k:
They called him to commission road paid for by them?

This is why every region cum state should manage its resources. Imagine the state govt shouldering the responsibilities of federal govt despite the little stipends it gets from fed govt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by PointB: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Firefire:
Please when will Buhary commission his own project(s) ?

O b v iously you must be a wailer.

Buhari conceived, started, and completed a mega-structure in Duara - a Helipad!
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Ipob sycophants will commit sucide on hearing this.

grin
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
PointB:

O b v iously you must be a wailer.

Buhari conceive, started, and completed a mega-structure in Duara - a Helipad!

Helipad? wow! iyen na nice... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
See what they call flyover these days. Just enough height for a truck to pass under! grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rochas is busy building statues of African Nations Presidents. Some Rochas rats will tell us that do not compare Rochas With Umahi We should comparative analysis performance by going to Imo And Eboyin.
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Agentsmith002: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Sanchez01:
The government still hasn't really done much to deserve the praise of Nigerians, but it has done quite more than the expectation of Jonathan could not do for the South East.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
. see a typical yoribastardt reasoning

anumanu dika gi

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Umahi really have plans to transform Ebonyi State and if he can do this and also not owe the workers their salary, his name will be written on marble.

He is paying them 50% of what his predecessor paid.

Remember his campaign was centered on
1 reducing the state University fees. (which he increased 3 months into his government )

2. Better package for civil servants (Which he actually halved. )

Note he owns brass Engineering....
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by Enugupikin: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nice one there
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is it necessary for a President to commission State government project? I don't see the reason why a whole president will be commission common flyover. GEJ did that to one flyover in Kano years back. In a developed countries no body not even a traffic police commission flyover, one only wake up to see that the flyover under construction has been opened and traffic diverted with sufficient signage.
sukkot:
hmmm jonathan did not commission one single thing in the east. i stand corrected if someone can prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
ngwababe:

Abi na presco??

Lol

Can you tell me the meaning and why that place is called presco? Anyone who was in secondary school in Abakaliki before 1992 should know the answer.
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by magzey: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
SAI BABA grin grin grin grin-[i][/i] wailers belike undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by magzey: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
emmanuelike:

How on earth this Shame allow Buhari come down to commission projects executed by a State government in 2 years, same duration he and his government used in blaming his predecessor.

SMH

E DEY PAID YOU grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
oglalasioux:

Lol

Can you tell me the meaning and why that place is called presco? Anyone who was in secondary school in Abakaliki before 1992 should know the answer.

Nna m I don't know oo, I'm just a corp(s) member there!
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funnicator:
Ebonyi on the rise under Dave and PMB.

We love Dave and PMB.
That ebonyi city mall is gonna be a massive project. Buhari is expected to commission it in 12months time.
that mall shld b named after buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
ngwababe:

Nna m I don't know oo, I'm just a corp(s) member there!

Oh!

Presco is an acronym for Presbyterian College. It later became Abakaliki High School. The EBSU campus there was a secondary school before it was given to ESUT in 1992. The secondary school was moved to GTC campus 2 at the new Presco at Mile 50. Ebonyi State University inherited the campus in 1996.
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
oglalasioux:

Oh!

Presco is an acronym for Presbyterian College. It later became Abakaliki High School. The EBSU campus there was a secondary school before it was given to ESUT in 1992. The secondary school was moved to GTC campus 2 at the new Presco at Mile 50. Ebonyi State University inherited the campus in 1996.

What a history... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by FBIL: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Godlychild:
Please, the ground under the flying over is looking like the colour of the typical eastern ground. Dem no tar that one abi na red carpet ni? I hope not..
Did I hear u say color of typical Igbo soil. Leave that old ogbomoso garage where you've bn wasting and come Down to the South East for a better life. And because you're already used to forest surrounding you, you couldn't see that the flyover floor was tiled with bricks and terrazoes. We live differently from you guys that side; Our passion is hardwork. Your passion is sseexx and sleep.D grin grin
Re: Buhari Commissions A Flyover At Spera Indio, Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) by texas1990(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
but where are the ipob now I think u said u are ready to die today? mumu set of people, carry on jor our able president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrageous September Bill: Aggrieved Customers Storm Ikeja Electric's Platform / Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.