Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Electricity Cable Thief Apprehended In University Of Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Electricity Cable Thief Apprehended In University Of Nigeria (470 Views)

Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / Transformer Cable Thief Caught By Vigilante In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Cable Thief Apprehended In University Of Nigeria by richmondefosa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
So today, I was at the department of philosophy quadrangle researching on some topics when I heard the siren of the Unn security patrol vehicle. They were parading a suspected electricity cable thief.
The security operatives announced that the reason students of the institution were experiencing frequent power outage was as a result of sabotage by people like the suspect who specialized in stealing electricity cables. Below are pictures.
N.B
While I was busy snapping pictures of the man, a Unn girl took offence and was blasting me as to why I captured the event. It got me thinking, is the man her father undecided

Cc Myndd44

Re: Electricity Cable Thief Apprehended In University Of Nigeria by Lordspicy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
the hustle is real

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: PPRO Kwara State Exposed For Collecting 3M Bribe / Badoo Suspects Nabbed, N270m Cocaine Recovered In Bible / I Told Shekau To Stop Using Innocent Girls As Bombs – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.