Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG (60587 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ogologoamu: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Human rights lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), has threatened to sue the Federal Government following his involvement in a road accident.

The human rights lawyer had broken his leg after falling into a manhole while walking to his office in Abuja.

He promised that he would not leave the matter to God like the ordinary Nigerian would, but will sue the government on Wednesday.

Falana who made this known while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday said, “I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way.

“I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalised. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God.

“I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”

https://thewhistler.ng/story/falana-involved-road-accident-threatens-sue-fg/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by noblealuu: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is laughable. cheesy

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Kundagarten: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ODUMEGWUCOWARD: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well done sir, that's how it should be, when you owe your government taxes they chase you into a hole. When you get injured on a road they should be maintaining with your taxes then you should sue for damages from injury , loss of earnings etc but we all let the authority take us for a ride.

392 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by sarrki(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nothing will happen to you sir

Get well soon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), Please sir we request you to sue the useless Lagos State government that want to kill Lagosian with epidemic. Ambode has turned Lagos State to waste dumping site.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by FarahAideed: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Alll you that lied to is to get Buhari voted must be punished by karma na

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by uncleiykeman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
What happened to your eyes?

8 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
He is a bloody clown like his son Falz

25 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by yemmight(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ha. Oga Falana. Are you supposed to make this public at all? Anyway gone are those days when you worked with Fawehinmi on issues that matter.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by GloriaNinja(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
ALL LIES

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by free2ryhme: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Aeon aye has enter his matter
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by izzou(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin

Please sue them

With the snail speed that justice is being administered in this country, I'm sure its your grandson that will reap this fruitless labor of yours

grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by 0temAtum: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
The number of people that will ascribe this accident to the doing of his or her god is directly proportional to the gullibility level of our nation Nigeria. So far so good, I've not seen comments from the gullible who will come and claim that it's the doing of their god against Mr Falana who speak against tithing and it's marvelous in their sights. Is this a sign that religion is losing the stronghold of its superstitious lies on the people of my nation? Thanks be to Nature if this is so as the gods of religion are currently caged.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
When you were campaigning and shouting "sai baba" up and down grin

Now comes the part

12 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shurup

1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Lexusgs430: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
FALZ, should sing the leg better ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by uwa1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by NwaAmaikpe: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

I know the cause...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by gannod(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin. ..yeyenatu
Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by moscobabs(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by LastSurvivor11: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na buhari dey drive you
Bastards everywhere

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Cyynthia(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
lolz

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Sexytemi(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lolgringringrin falz abeg come carry your papa ogringringrin, comedians in every sector o, so he wants to tell me that's the first time he's seeing the hole ehn, I'm sure if he didn't injure himself he'll have kept mum...mumu dey smell.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by BankeSmalls(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fashola must pay the damages with his salarygrin

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by kolafolabi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand Falz's father...Sueing FG for what? No wonder it too so long to confirm him as SAN..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Lamzee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
OK, we're waiting

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by Spiritofcasting(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nothing we know go hear for this country

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by ctrl09(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wey done sire! You gonna sue them because you have the money and power. Why haven't you done that before you had the accident, na when the thing reach you, you beginning your ranting. Gerra out. The only good thing outta your body is your son falz

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG by crestedaguiyi: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
THUNDER FIRE AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Criticize President Buhari: Don't Insult Him / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.