Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (38751 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by InsideOut247: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6255319_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

Billionaire clergyman and founder of Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel, Bishop Oyedepo pictured in his uniform as he joined his former classmates at the 50th Anniversary of their secondary school, Government Secondary School, Omu-Aran Kwara state, on Saturday, November 11th.

According to another clergyman, Bishop David Abioye who shared the photos online, Bishop Oyedepo has paid monthly salaries for 20 of the school teachers since 2011. He also renovated the school and 3 others in his hometown.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/photos-of-clergyman-david-oyedepo.html

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by smulti(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Tithe defaulters must never comment on this thread

be warned

9 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
THEY ARE LOOKING LIKE PROFESSORS

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
A stupendous silent achiever cheesy

May God continue to uphold this great man.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by coolie1: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
I do not still trust this man
#teamdaddyfreeze where are thou

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
shocked

Very few people have worn that uniform and become successful.
This man is amongst the few.

Majority of those who have worn this uniform are in Oke Kura Prisons for terrorising commuters on the Ilorin - Lokoja Trunk A Road and molesting villagers all over Irepodun.

Very useless school.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
@NwaAmaikpe above me...
I am 100000% behind whatever you have got to say concerning this thread.
Odogwu nwoke.
angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
The biggest thief in the history of religion trying to earn some credibility. If he really is a Christian let him cut covenant university fees so his sheeples can afford education in a school they funded with their tithe.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by icon8: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6255319_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

Billionaire clergyman and founder of Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel, Bishop Oyedepo pictured in his uniform as he joined his former classmates at the 50th Anniversary of their secondary school, Government Secondary School, Omu-Aran Kwara state, on Saturday, November 11th.

According to another clergyman, Bishop David Abioye who shared the photos online, Bishop Oyedepo has paid monthly salaries for 20 of the school teachers since 2011. He also renovated the school and 3 others in his hometown.

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/photos-of-clergyman-david-oyedepo.html

O ti e daa!

Afi billionaire clergyman naa.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well i dont care
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
Tithe defaulters must never comment on this thread

be warned
grin You dey pay tithe?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cute
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by fresherdanU: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
OKAY. NEXT!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
His passion for education is priceless

11 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by leunamme93(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
What a Joy.
Lord I want to grow old and meet my folks after 30 years+ in a gathering as this.
Alive and sound, healthy and wealthy! grin

Blessed!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
Best of the best

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by spongeisback: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by knight05(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet In pounds£ euros € and dolls$ Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Ebios(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
ahhhh... Wait l dey come...
Daddy Freeze must hear this... loading...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Keep glowing while they keep hating...

Before you quote me; ask yourself if is possible to be successful without people not hating on you...

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Good
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Billionaire, Business tycoon,yahoo Yahoo, Thief Chief Davido Oyedepo (Alias pay ur tithe or i open the gate of hell) lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by 2shure: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
scammer

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by positivelord: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Trying so hard to distract us from the tithe issue...these pple ehh..

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by HPS3(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
okay
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Britstar: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=smulti post=62371586]Tithe defaulters must never comment on this thread

He probably went to that school free of charge!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
InsideOut247:

Nice

Whatever the controversy, you can't deny that this man has effectively used his brain to get to where he is today.

I hope he writes about his marketing strategies someday; that book will definitely inspire more people to stop looking for shortcuts...

#FreetheSteeple

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by nande2512(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Learn From this great man of God, so that your visit on this planet will not be in vain. God bless u sir.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by aspirebig: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
No b lie .

It Is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.