Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (38760 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Seen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Crossguy: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
My papa, may the almighty lord continue to bless you and your family.Amen
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is the man who av so redefined Christianity that it now seems to difficult to comprehend d bible again.This.to me.is the man who have made heaven seem so easy that hell now seems non existent.this is the father of Heaven made easy. The man who av deceived us to now believe that you can easily pay off ur sins with cash no mater how big ur sin.This is the man who teaches the worldly youths what they want to hear not what they nerd to hear.This finally is the man who have taken paradise too far from today's generation.who works against Christ.spoiling what have been rrpairrd
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iyalayaibomaku:
Muslim man why don't u tell your Alfa to build university for u and other Muslim where all Muslim can study for free why killing your self on Christian matter

Helpless sheeple who told you am Muslim? I am more Christian than you because I know false prophets when I see one. Oyedepo and all Pentecostal pastors are scammer artistes.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by bong4(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
africanusvu:
This is the man who av so redefined Christianity that it now seems to difficult to comprehend d bible again.This.to me.is the man who have made heaven seem so easy that hell now seems non existent.this is the father of Heaven made easy. The man who av deceived us to now believe that you can easily pay off ur sins with cash no mater how big ur sin.This is the man who teaches the worldly youths what they want to hear not what they nerd to hear.This finally is the man who have taken paradise too far from today's generation.who works against Christ.spoiling what have been rrpairrd

Sorry to say Sir,your conclusion about this man is based on what you hear people say about him. You need to hear him directly. This is an epitome of excellence in life and ministry. There is so much you can learn from him and many others.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:
The biggest thief in the history of religion trying to earn some credibility. If he really is a Christian let him cut covenant university fees so his sheeples can afford education in a school they funded with their tithe.

If you don't respect bishop Oyedepo, I don't know who else you can respect.

A man who has 4 private jets by whatever means, he is an achiever. His closest mates are having one PJ.

Though, I am going to have 6.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by derecho(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kikikiki...don't worry that Actor UCHE don spoil their mood on the other thread.Over 11 thousand views but all dem fit do na insult the guy.
smulti:
Tithe defaulters must never comment on this thread

be warned
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Keep glowing while they keep hating...

Before you quote me; ask yourself if is possible to be successful without people not hating on you...

Good question..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Naughtysite:

If you don't respect bishop Oyedepo, I don't know who else you can respect.

A man who has 4 private jets by whatever means, he is an achiever. His closest mates are having one PJ.

Though, I am going to have 6.

Now you are talking..... u respect him because he has 4 private jets and not because he's a christlike. So please don't tag MOG to his name.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by XTLikeNat777: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:
The biggest thief in the history of religion trying to earn some credibility. If he really is a Christian let him cut covenant university fees so his sheeples can afford education in a school they funded with their tithe.

This is how to attract generation curses.... @ the pics you put down � there..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
My Father My Prophet
God continue blessing and engracing you to continue been a blessing to people like me.Amen

Haters can jump into the lagoon..

#My case is different#
#A new dawn loading....#
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by gracetolly: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
The truth is this: many don't even know how these men started.
We always think they stumble into whatever success we think they have.

There is simply a result of many years of prayers, fasting, commitment to growth, hardworking, goal setting, planning, couple with discipline, dedication etc

There are so many that are on his welfare without his knowing any personally, I was a beneficiary.
The truth is bible strictly forbid announcing your philanthropic gestures towards your fellow man if God is to reward you. That y a genuine Christian wiil never announce his goodwill loudly for others to see

When you simply don't know where a person is coming from, you will be angry for nothing for the success around him

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
smulti:
Tithe defaulters must never comment on this thread

be warned

grin grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

This is how to attract generation curses.... @ the pics you put down � there..

course from who?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by TrumXray(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very few people have worn that uniform and become successful.
This man is amongst the few.

Majority of those who have worn this uniform are in Oke Kura Prisons for terrorising commuters on the Ilorin - Lokoja Trunk A Road and molesting villagers all over Irepodun.

Very useless school.

God will forgive you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by orikzz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
africanusvu:
ode go and watch his videos on youtube and stop yarning craps...dats if u even have money to buy data..learn and stop discriminating

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by julius976(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Your daddy freeze is in the toilet, probably hiding from public
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by adelowor(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:

Y can't u go and work as a lecturer their for free nw
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
orikzz:
ode go and watch his videos on youtube and stop yarning craps...dats if u even have money to buy data..learn and stop discriminating
can't u see we at saying same thing.I av no money for utube data.such as this man is too expensive to poor men to reach.Jesus came for the poor.this man is for d rich.Jesus preached on d street this man preaches on utube.Jesus walked and trecked this man flew and rides. Jesus gave even data to the poor this MSN collects even data from the poor.Really. I av no access to ur utube cos I am not a heaven made easy Christian like u

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Aizebioje(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:

Please shut up
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by ambssp: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is only God that can help us in this country
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
coolie1:
I do not still trust this man #teamdaddyfreeze where are thou
ewu zambia
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
africanusvu:

Do yhu really think a man can attempt what dis man has achieved witot d backing of God?

Whn wl some of yhu stop hating on successful men of God?

"My yoke is not heavy," says the Lord!

Hatred and bitterness kill faster dan anything, oga find God and find a good life o. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
africanusvu:
can't u see we at saying same thing.I av no money for utube data.such as this man is too expensive to poor men to reach.Jesus came for the poor.this man is for d rich.Jesus preached on d street this man preaches on utube.Jesus walked and trecked this man flew and rides. Jesus gave even data to the poor this MSN collects even data from the poor.Really. I av no access to ur utube cos I am not a heaven made easy Christian like u
Dnt look down on ur self.....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by spinna: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
I love the jokes in his preachings raw village life . An African man sold out to Jesus

eg he would say in school if you know you can beat a boy you would speak to him harsly otherwise you talk small small'

also he said one boy beat him but the boy was bigger, so when the boy was unprepared he yanked the boys feet from behind and then sat on him before "dealing" with him (rough memory of what he said)
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by kosisoOkafor: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:
Your stupidity has no limit. Look at a dirty swine calling men that has done what your entire generation could not do thief.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Rebuke:

Do yhu really think a man can attempt what dis man has achieved witot d backing of God?

Whn wl some of yhu stop hating on successful men of God?

"My yoke is not heavy," says the Lord!

Hatred and bitterness kill faster dan anything, oga find God and find a good life o. Smh
This man isn't the richest man in even his state.he havnt achieved more than all Nigerian.he have no material posesion no big av have before him.but our concern is he is making my religion look like a bizness.he can make his billions anywhere but not by deceiving Christianity. Dangote is far rich but all knows he is into biz.so.what we expect from this ur pastorman is simple life.he is giving d nest generation a wrong definition of Christ. If he is made.let him retire and save Christians this controversy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
scammer !
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
maximunimpact:

hahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lordcenturion2:
Billionaire, Business tycoon,yahoo Yahoo, Thief Chief Davido Oyedepo (Alias pay ur tithe or i open the gate of hell) lipsrsealed

hahahhahahaha...too fnny ooo..my ribes....hhahahhahahahaha
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
HPS3:

Billionaire, Business tycoon,yahoo Yahoo, Thief,Chief Davido Oyedepo (Alias pay ur tithe or i open the gate of hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.