Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul (5492 Views)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by mzHANA(f): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Em really sorry for this.....

Just hold on to God, he will help you I promise

Keep praying

I will also pray for you
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by idealsico(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by iihtlagos: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
sorry about that.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Ncsamuel(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Dude, you should be thanking to GOd for your life first. I ve seen peoeple who are disabled( as in their hands and feet are useless) they drag themselves up and down the highway begging for alms(#20). You say you lost opportunities yet these people will never have an opportunity you re loosing. And on a final note. A wise preacher once said ANY PREDICAMENT THAT JUST WOULDNT LEAVE YOU, HAS A ''REASON'', ITS MEANT FOR GOD'S GLORY. And also anyone who cant take you the way you are is claiming to be PERFECT! What a joke!................... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2017

Lemme park here first..brb
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by bizzy500: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Lemme park here first..brb
undecided
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
oh lawd, online begging again...
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please the good people of romance,please this is our brother in need.he really needs our help seriously I too will equally help cry
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
mzHANA:
Em really sorry for this.....

Just hold on to God, he will help you I promise

Keep praying

I will also pray for you

I am really hoping on a miracle, it's not just easy.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Please the good people of romance,please this is our brother in need.he really needs our help seriously I too will equally help cry

I will be grateful and forever indebted to you no matter how little it may be. The cost of the surgery is actually #200,000 and I only have half of it, I still have a long way to go.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by iamJ(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Drop ur account number na

Or phone number
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
Drop ur account number na

Or phone number

FCMB BANK.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bro, proof anything? Test results?.
Ifyalways. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls you all should come to my aid, I do not have anywhere else to go, this is my last resort.

I could have done the surgery at a general hospital with the little I have cos it is more cheaper compared to that of a private hospital but It wasn't approved cos it's not life threatening and the surgery cannot be done cos I only complained of chronic halitosis.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
You didn't state how much needed for the surgery and other supportive facts to differentiate you from scammers.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro, proof anything? Test results?.
Ifyalways. lipsrsealed
I do not really know how to do this,but this is something I would not wish my worst enemy.

The ths result I have with me ae the sinus ct scan and wisdom teeth scan which are negative and does not seem to be the cause.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by darbeelicous(f): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2017
in other words u av mouth odour?
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by ottohan: 1:59am On Nov 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
in other words u av mouth odour?
u don't have to go nuclear on the guy naa..
we all understand what he is saying
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:

I do not really know how to do this,but this is something I would not wish my worst enemy.

The ths result I have with me ae the sinus ct scan and wisdom teeth scan which are negative and does not seem to be the cause.
Bro pls post all the evidences you've that'll validate you from being called a scammer on this thread and tag us.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro pls post all the evidences you've that'll validate you from being called a scammer on this thread and tag us.

I am not trying to scam anyone, I do not know how else to proof this.

I can send u my personal information off here for u to confirm but u will have to promise to protect my identity. I do not want to start a new year with this affliction, I had to get a leave of absence from school in order to use my school fee for the session to go for the surgery.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:

I am not trying to scam anyone, I do not know how else to proof this.

I can send u my personal information off here for u to confirm but u will have to promise to protect my identity. I do not want to start a new year with this affliction, I had to get a leave of absence from school in order to use my school fee for the session to go for the surgery.
Bro, it's too early for issues. You know on NL, we've guests viewing. Most of them can help you but they've to be sure you are not scamming. The last time I tried this offline negotiations, some people came out to say I was the "accomplice" of the "scammer". I'll appreciate it if you'll post all your details here, once you do it, we'll tag the rest and you'll see help from people. You know bringing this thing to nl is enough privacy violation. But then, you should be ready for whatever and put up with anything. It's all for the greater good and that is your health.

You can choose to modify later.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
You didn't state how much needed for the surgery and other supportive facts to differentiate you from scammers.

I need #100,000 to complete the payment, I already have 100k meant for my school fee.

I do not mind if I can be offered this service at a great discount at any clinic with just the little I have. Pls, I need your assistance.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2017
you be cheap scammer useless boy
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro, it's too early for issues. You know on NL, we've guests viewing. Most of them can help you but they've to be sure you are not scamming. The last time I tried this offline negotiations, some people came out to say I was the "accomplice" of the "scammer". I'll appreciate it if you'll post all your details here, once you do it, we'll tag the rest and you'll see help from people. You know bringing this thing to nl is enough privacy violation. But then, you should be ready for whatever and put up with anything. It's all for the greater good and that is your health.

You can choose to modify later.
you are an accomplice always jumping on scammers thread to form helper

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by makydebbie(f): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2017
sonofanarchy:
you are an accomplice always jumping on scammers thread to form helper
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Cc: segunernes. wink
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

pls just ignore him
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

get lost angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:

pls just ignore him
guy you are a local scammer with no dignity

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by jworos(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
segunernes:

pls just ignore him
Just do the needful sir as stated above, so everyone will know.
Re: Nairalanders!!-help Save A Depressed Soul by sonofanarchy(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
provide the name of your school and school ID card so I will arrest you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vaseline Gang!! Cardi B Flashes Her Curvy Backside &boob In A Racy Red Bodysuit / This Is What You Get When You're A SIMP(Photos) / You Won't Believe What Happened After I Took Her To An Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.