Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) (29872 Views)

My Toyota 2009 Top Gasket Got Burnt Yesterday / Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market / Read Why & How My Car Almost Got Seized By Customs Because Of These Car Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by AutoJoshNG: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
and nationalhelm

Are you sure of this claim? Can you defend it anywhere and anytime? The pictures I've attached says otherwise and I have videos to back this up as well. The contact number on nationalhelm's website is not reachable. So I advice you reach out to the team that organized the Auto Rally ASAP in order prove your claim.

They hope to hear from you ASAP before you compel them to come for you.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by soffyB: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
I was at the event live! @OP. Who gave you this info? We had so much fun and am sure you were not there....Your post is full of lies..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by anoda(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hav u ever heard that F1 or motogp has beem cancle due to a crash before? Motogp had death crash back in 2014 and has ir been cancled? Ahhh naija!!!
Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by Gotze1: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Is it not the state with the most ritualists?

How much for the head of a white dude? grin
Off point .
Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by Organizer111222(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
I laugh in spanish.. racing on bad road with those kind of tyres...
Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by MAKABBEY(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
pol23:
Auto Rally in Ondo state...lol.
Such should only happen in Lagos,Abuja,PH,Calabar.
Ondo should be doing Agricultural exhibitions and Farm trade fair.
Just a local content to boost their Economy..
From the pics you can see no one knows about it,because they can't relate.
You are talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by NateNwajei(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
FALSE INFORMATION
Only one car in a single mishap and bloggers call it "multiple". Kindly disregard this falsehood.
Unless they can show pics of the other "accidents".
FOR THE RECORDS - THE RACE WAS NOT STOPPED AND THERE WAS A WINNER

PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/multiple-car-accidents-end-auto-rally-ondo-state-see-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by NateNwajei(m): 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
soffyB:
I was at the event live! @OP. Who gave you this info? We had so much fun and am sure you were not there....Your post is full of lies..

#PREACH!!!!

Misinformation everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by NateNwajei(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
anoda:
Hav u ever heard that F1 or motogp has beem cancle due to a crash before? Motogp had death crash back in 2014 and has ir been cancled? Ahhh naija!!!

Nothing was canceled oh... the race had a winner and the single mishap is what OP called "multiple accidents"

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by NateNwajei(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for them..

Who races on Nigerian roads?

Somebody's been living under a rock... ask Google, at least 3 major auto race events before end of year, Edo and Abuja hosting.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Is it not the state with the most ritualists?

How much for the head of a white dude? grin

Chai! This badmouthing too much oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by adoval(m): 2:16am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by adoval(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2017
So this why you people blocked our road last week Saturday and subjected motorist to undue stress. There is God o.
Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by Oluhills007: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2017
pol23:
Auto Rally in Ondo state...lol.
Such should only happen in Lagos,Abuja,PH,Calabar.
Ondo should be doing Agricultural exhibitions and Farm trade fair.
Just a local content to boost their Economy..
From the pics you can see no one knows about it,because they can't relate.
you lack sense for that post.......where are you from.....have you been to Akure Before....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) by pol23: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Oluhills007:
you lack sense for that post.......where are you from.....have you been to Akure Before....mtcheew
Why the Abuse?
I can't phantom out the need for that?
Yes,I've been to Akure several times.
Attack the message with valid point and PROOFS not the messenger.
God Bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying / About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.